[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick question don't be mad /adv/, I caught a really really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 10 10.jpg (65 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
10 10.jpg
65 KB, 500x750
Quick question don't be mad /adv/, I caught a really really pretty girl staring at my balls. I was sitting down with my legs wide open wearing shorts (it's Christmas but It's very warm out) and they were very wide loose fitting shorts, they have drawstring and big puffy legs so I decided to go without underwear. And I was just having a good time and I caught her looking down my pants, then we made eye contact and didn't speak at all. My balls were visible, that's what she was GAWKING at, not just glancing or staring but gawking for a prolonged period of time.

What was she thinking? Does she like me? Because I was embarrassed but at the same time wondering if she was turned on.
>>
>>16602185
dick lines are a thing that girls like. look up the grey sweatpants meme.
>>
You would be able to tell by the type of eye contact. Did she smile?
>>
>>16602185
Mayb you should just approach her, small talk, if she signals you then (smiles and shit) then you can try and get a date/booty call.
>>
If I saw some guy with his balls hanging out I would think "oh my god, are those his balls? I think they are! How embarrassing for him!!"

More of a morbid curiosity thing than any actual attraction.
>>
>>16602611
This. I'd just wonder how one can exhibit his balls like that, everyone would think you were doing this on purpose. Grill here. I'd never get attracted to a guy because he was showing his balls, that'd repulse me more than anything
>>
>>16602613
You're full of shit.
>>
Waa waa people who don't agree with me are all full of shit because all wimin are evil and sloots
>>
Troll thread
>>
ewww OP why are you ok woth your balls hanging out?
I'd look to make sure that some idiot actually let his balls loose like that, but it wouldnt be attractive
>>
>>16602613
>Please support 4chan by disabling your ad blocker on *.4chan.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a 4chan Pass.
>[Post a Reply]
>12/20/15 New trial board added: /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests
>11/28/15 New trial text board added: /news/ - Current News
>11/12/15 Name changed. WWE topics on /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling
>[Hide] [Show All]
>Please support 4chan by disabling your ad blocker on *.4chan.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a 4chan Pass.
>It's getting cold, isn't it?
>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]9 / 0 / 9 / ? [Update] [Auto]
>File: 10 10.jpg (65 KB, 500x750)
> Anonymous 12/25/15(Fri)03:37:19 No.16602185▶>>16602218 >>16602593
>Quick question don't be mad /adv/, I caught a really really pretty girl staring at my balls. I was sitting down with my legs wide open wearing shorts (it's Christmas but It's very warm out) and they were very wide loose fitting shorts, they have drawstring and big puffy legs so I decided to go without underwear. And I was just having a good time and I caught her looking down my pants, then we made eye contact and didn't speak at all. My balls were visible, that's what she was GAWKING at, not just glancing or staring but gawking for a prolonged period of time.
>What was she thinking? Does she like me? Because I was embarrassed but at the same time wondering if she was turned on.
>>>
> Anonymous 12/25/15(Fri)03:55:51 No.16602218▶
>>>16602185 (OP)
>dick lines are a thing that girls like. look up the grey sweatpants meme.
>>>
so when a girl likes a guy, they stare at his face and butt but are repulsed by his crotch? or just don't like seeing his bare balls? doesn't make sense to me, but other girls have stared at my dick line and bulge and watch me walk and spank my butt etc... All sorts of clearly sexual things, but because she caught a glimpse of my balls It's gross?

just wanted to know what girls really thought, be honest, thanks.
>>
>>16603067
well dicks, faces, and butts are different from balls

balls are like these ugly wrinkled sweat sacks that do nothing to turn a girl on. they're gross, especially if they're hairy. at most, they're hilarious.

if i was her, i was probably thinking how clueless you must be to have your balls hanging out like that. it's a natural human reaction; you can't help but look at disasters.
>>
>>16602185
hahahaha, here's how it will go. She'll tell her girl friends about this guy trying to show off his balls and probably thought he was hot shit, OP you now are a funny story
>>
I'd fucking stare at you if your balls were hanging out too. I think most people would. Here's what my thought process would be: "Haha, man, are those his balls? [pause] Haha, man, those are his balls. [pause] Haha, I can still see his balls."

Here's not what my thought process would be: "God, am I ever seduced by those unexpectedly visible balls. I wonder what his penis would feel like plunging into my rectum?"

Don't read too much into it and wear underwear next time, Jesus.
>>
Here is what her thought process was:
>Holy shit what
>Are those his balls
>Oh my god they are
>What the fuck is he not wearing any underwear
>That is so gross
>And he's sitting with his legs splayed wide apart like a cat
>Is he trying to show off his balls on purpose? What a creeper
>Oh, he's looking at me now
>Fucking weirdo pervert this is disgusting you should be ashamed of yourself there are kids here- maybe if I give him a dirty look he'll get the hint
So why this and not "yes please put your penis inside me~~"? Simple. If someone is admiring a well dressed person with a nice ass or whatever they think to themselves that he or she is hot. If someone is staring at someone who dresses trashy and in a socially unacceptable manner, they think they're trashy and gross.
>>
young guy? fucking hilarious, not attractive though
old guy? disturbing, put those fuckers away before i call the cops and have you put in a nursing home
>>
>>16603067
It's because of the context. Would you find it hot if you caught a glimpse of a hairy pussy the same way? Imo it's just trashy
>>
>>16603067
Somebody is new here
>>
>>16602185
She was shocked, maybe frightened. What you did was assault. It is your responsibility to avoid being seen. It is wrong to be seen without permission.
>>
>>16602185
>a woman looked at me today guys!!
>does she want to have sex with me?
Lmfao
>>
>>16602611
This.

There's no way she would be turned on. Women don't work like that. Men are stupid and think that girls work the same as men and so she totally had to be getting wet from looking at his balls, but in reality she was just curious because it's not exactly a common sight.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.