[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So basically a guy that I went on a date with and met off of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 636x963) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 636x963
So basically a guy that I went on a date with and met off of tinder sent me that. I'm not to sure how to interprite that but it sounds like he's not that into me. I.e "I'm trying to be a friend" but then he asked me on a second date.

I'm not to sure why I was twitching.. I didn't notice it but I was a little nervous. Do you think it's going to bother him if I do? Also in real life he was super nice and didn't seem like he'd be a jerk but in these text I felt like he was being a little mean. Do you think he's just trying to give me actual advice or why did he even say that?
>>
>>16602112
Just..just guide the conversation.

Don't think about what he says when he points out little things like that. If you don't give it any attention, he won't either.
>>
A gentleman wouldn't mention something like that. So what if you're twitchy the first few dates.
>>
>>16602117
Ya but why would he do that? Kind like
I can't tell if he's turned off by It or just curious or what
>>
>>16602112
It sounds that he was turned off by your nervousness and found it creepy.
>>
>>16602277
But anon, girls can't be creepy. Only guys can :^)
>>
>>16602206
Hes trying to make it seem like he's smart and helpful and can help you fix yourself and be better but imo its a disrespectful way to do it, like he's negging you or something. "I noticed x was wrong with you if you get with me I can fix all the things that are wrong with you because I'm an expert at life". That's the tone I'm taking from it anyway. Been with guys like that. Icky.
>>
>>16602112
You can't really have anything in the way of a relationship without a friendship with the person you're seeing.
But yeah, that first comment is kinda presumptuous. It could be that it was a casual sort of joking statement, because it's not exactly the easiest thing to tell over a text message, but it could also be a "let's fix you" situation and he wants you to act in a way that isn't displeasing to him. Keep texting him and see if he brings it up again, or makes another statement similar to that one.

Also who the fuck calls somebody "baby" after the first date?
>>
That is sketchy as fuck. Dump him and run so far away.
>>
>>16602384
>negging
This was my first though.
>>
Maybe he's worried the twitch means you hate him and just wanted to make sure?
>>
>>16602280
If you have never met a creepy one, you're lucky.
(Or just too beta to even get the attention of the creepers. kek)
>>
Using tindr as a way to get an actual relationship.
That things only used by people who want to shag about.
>>
>>16602384
>can help you fix yourself
>negging
>>16602399
>who the fuck calls somebody "baby" after the first date?

^I second these ideas. Sounds like he wants to seem like the hero. Even if he meant it in a good way, that is not a healthy way to go about a relationship.
>>
Uh..ask him?? Wtf.
>>
>baby
>>
>>16602112

If a woman had a fistful of keys on a date with me and acted twitchy, I'd honestly move on to the next woman. Mainly because on Tinder women are a dime a dozen, and you don't need crazy.
>>
File: cockyouin.gif (286 KB, 500x237) Image search: [Google]
cockyouin.gif
286 KB, 500x237
>>16602112
>baby
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.