[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's Your Christmas Looking Like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_mu4bmnzwFP1sffblro1_1280.jpg (262 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu4bmnzwFP1sffblro1_1280.jpg
262 KB, 600x400
Are you alone for Christmas? Are you happy, sad, indifferent, hungry or busy, etc?

What's been on your mind today? How are you?
>>
>>16602032
well i was a little sad at first.
bf of 7 months didn't get me anything, not even a card, it would be our first x-mas together.
but i later found out he's been doing volunteer work to feed the homeless for x-mas, and it made me pretty proud of him and i kinda felt like a spoiled shit afterwards. i'm glad i was able to lie convincingly and tell him it was ok he didn't get me anything; that would've been really embarrassing and selfish.

so right now i feel like an embarrassed, spoiled, selfish shit. i'm lucky to have what's left of my family and i'm just hoping my mom and bf likes their gifts and that i can grow up and mature myself a bit better.
>>
Curled in a ball in my bed because of emotional pain and scars that torture me every day because i was never loved as a child and never got those hugs or kisses, afterwerds i pretended to be happy so my relatives could have a merry christmass
>>
I ate four hotdogs today. I feel like shit.
>>
>>16602053
Fuck the homeless. A man has got to look out for his family first.
>>
>>16602065
LOL
>>
>>16602053
not immature i'd be mad not to get a present from my gf too but still at least he's not a piece of shit in general

>>16602061
merry Christmas, and hope you solve all of your problems in the coming year

as for me, i woke up, wished my mother a happy birthday, bought the ingredients for our christmas dinner, prepared the pork shoulder, had some friends over for christmas eve, and am now replying to people on 4chan because i can't sleep

have to cook a lot of things tomorrow, for the christmas dinner i engaged myself to make as a present to my mother. cakes pork roast sides etc etc long day tomorrow
>>
I had a rough year, particularly the past few months. I moved to a new city, got a new job, and have been struggling with some issues and regrets with the help of a counsellor. I was hoping that coming home for Christmas would make me feel safe and like everything was normal, but it didn't. I am pretty sad right now and just hoping things look better in the morning.
>>
>>16602071
>>16602081

well technically i'm not family, but thanks for siding with me i guess lol... still feel a little guilty. he's a guy with a big heart, and always makes me feel loved anyway.
>>
Spending another day with my dysfunctional family. At Christmas Eve we already had arguments and emotional breakdowns, so I can't wait to see what's in store for later today.
>>
I cried because I've never felt so worthless and alone while I ate my delicious pork chops and drank a lot of cider. Now I'm singing like a drunk.
>>
>>16602094
I got more hotdogs if you want to share.
>>
>>16602032
I used to hate christmas because it always made me feel so alone. i was an unpopular, strange little kid in my teenaged years. no siblings and my extended family never really liked me much.

well, i'm in my mid twenties now, with a girlfriend of 5 years and all of that. but still, i feel almost as alone as i did then. odd.

i had a good christmas, though. my parents spoiled my girlfriend and i. we got a new tv and new bedspread and blankets. and they liked the stuff we got them, which never happens.
>>
>>16602081
Dude, I'm sorry to hear about that shit. I would've stolen some food. Please steal some food next time.
We don't fuck other countries in the ass for you to be eating hot dogs.
>>
>>16602105
Please fuck her for all of us lonely bastards here. Remember to think of us when you bust.
Then of course, realize you've come a long way and that life could be worse
>>
>>16602032
I'm having a very mixed Christmas.

On one hand, I'm laying in a completely unfurnished apartment, with just a backpack full of clothes and a few blankets on an inflatable camping bed, with electricity but no heat, and only the bathroom light to prevent it from being pitch black. I just moved here, and a mistake with the shipping company means I arrived far before any of my possessions. No family, no gifts, no tree, and Christmas dinner will likely be Chinese take out.

On the other hand, I've got the bodies of my two beautiful sleeping lovers laying on top of me, and even though its bitter cold, we are warm together. We may have nothing but each other right now, but I still feel rich and thankful, and know we'll be just fine.
>>
Just once I'd like spend it with people other than my family.
>>
>>16602081
That sounds delicious and thanks for the support ^^ i wish you a merry christmass
>>
Every time there's a family gathering, I fantasize about having a woman sitting next to me, like everyone else has. Save for a couple of teenagers, I'm the only single one here, and my family doesn't let me forget it for a moment: "Anon, still no woman yet? You're getting old, you should be married soon. Grandkids when?"

Today, I found a love letter an ex once wrote me. She decorated the card herself with things that were relevant to our relationship, but she did such a good job that it looked professional. Inside was some beautiful and passionate prose she wrote praising my eyes. She was very kindhearted and romantic once upon a time. She never liked spending time with my family, though.

So now I'm just sitting here fantasizing.
>>
>>16602032
Right now, I have insomnia.

I will crash in about 15 minutes.

All is good.
>>
File: tumblr_nuusyzoi7c1ugdc0yo1_250.png (44 KB, 246x279) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuusyzoi7c1ugdc0yo1_250.png
44 KB, 246x279
>>16602103
>>
This is a good Christmas for me, I'm having a good time. I got a Christmas bonus and i got christmas eve off from work and paid which we haven't gotten in previous years. I just came back from a raclette dinner wih my girlfriends parents who are rather traditional in their seasonal celebrations, and I got a sweet haul of books, socks and leather wallets and bags. My gifts were also well-received, and tomorrow morning I am having a big breakfast with my roommates and we've got a few gifts/stockings for each other before we head on out to spend the day with our families. It's been a good season. Merry Christmas /adv/, and may you all have a good year.
>>
My cousin is here and I really just want to molest her. I don't know what happened to me, but that's all I can think about. I can tell she feels uncomfortable around me. Understandable
>>
>>16602032
Going to my grandparents house for Christmas. I fear it will be the last one since my grandma is getting quite old. Other than that, not much. I'm feeling pretty indifferent right now. About to go to bed since I have to wake up early.

Today I've been thinking about how I'm still a virgin, 28, and fat as fuck. I've wasted my youth and my body is ruined. Very strongly considering going to the Mustang ranch and getting a whore to fuck me because no attractive girl would give me the time of day. Merry Christmas, right guys?
>>
I'm anticipating a lot of stress.

Going to be surrounded by people 50+ and still be treated like a child even though I'm in my mid 20's because everyone apparently forgot to have their own children.

My mother invited an ex, hopefully she doesnt show. Still not sure why she thought it was a good idea.

Could be worse I guess.
>>
the present i wanted to buy gf of 3 years was out of stock everywhere, drove 2 hours to check a store farther away. it's now 1:56am. i have no present to gjve my gf.
>>
Sitting in bed about to go to sleep. I've grown apart from being a Christian over the years, and while going to the special services and being part of the music is something I enjoy, I kinda feel sad and a little fake doing it without really believing. I've grown okay with it, but it's a feeling I periodically get that I doubt will go away soon. I haven't told my family and I don't plan to, so that's also on my mind a little. It's been like this for years though, so it's not a fresh or awful thing.

I'm lonely, even with family here. My older sister's engaged now, and my younger sister is a gamer girl (LARP, a lot of Nintendo games, general nerdiness that way) and has always had a few beta orbiters, so if she ever ends up out of a relationship it doesn't take long for her to get into a new one once she decides she's ready. She's always had long relationships though, so it doesn't come off as slutty, at least not to me. Parents obviously have each other. Meanwhile, the last time I even cuddled a girl was almost a year ago now, and she was an ex I had been in a FWB relationship in. She got a BF, so I was out. And I've just kinda... Not met anyone, I guess.
>>
>>16602359

Go to 24hour pharmacy

They have gift section for sick people you can get some nice shit from.
>>
>>16602379
Oh also pretty happy that I was able to get everyone double/ triple gifts this year though...I am looking forward to that at least.
>>
I have a five year old son so Christmas is fun all over again. Waiting for him to wake up so he can see all the presents and go nuts.
>>
I'm stuck here in this state, because of work and other personal business. Missed seeing my family for Christmas again, ah well.

I have lots of alcohol to ease my boredom. Plus, I have a nice Christmas Tree set up in my room!
>>
>>16602032

Have to go see family but id much rather be at home on drugs
>>
was really into this girl, we decided to date but then things fell apart rather quickly and she wanted to end it few weeks ago. I was going to spend the holiday break with her but now I'm alone and taking refuge at my parent's place for Christmas once again like I do every year. what's worse is I keep imagining her getting back together with her ex who's also my friend while I'm sitting here. I think this is the last year of Christmas I want to spend like this
>>
File: picture of adv.png (182 KB, 405x875) Image search: [Google]
picture of adv.png
182 KB, 405x875
Alone? I have /adv/ to keep me company.
>>
>tfw trying to sleep in on Christmas
>annoying roommate's hamplanet, tumblrite gf starts coughing non stop
>probably too fucking lazy to get the fuck up to get a cup of water
>her landwhale calls summons roommate
>her the little beta manlet jogging down hallway to rescue her
>gets her water
>she then hobbles down hallway to sit at kitchen table to screech "merry christmas!" To roommate's mother and brothers

Merry fucking Christmas.
>>
with family, drunk

recovering addict whos having a brief relapse. merry Christmas /adv/
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.