[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there's this girl. She wants to have sex with me. I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: IMG-20151223-WA0022.jpg (332 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151223-WA0022.jpg
332 KB, 1600x1200
So there's this girl. She wants to have sex with me. I have a girlfriend that I intend on marrying. My girlfriend currently lives out of the country and would be coming here on a fiance visa mid next year. This other girl just wants to fuck me. She has been very clear that this will be a one time thing and that it stays between us, its just something she has to do. This girl is also a client of mine. Me and my girlfriend's relationship has been trying lately, but we're stable. Just stressed from not seeing each other.

I know the answer is obvious. I just feel either bad or awful depending on my choice.
>>
If you fuck that girl. Then it'll be on you mind and there will be no way to hide it. It'll drive you insane and your girl will eventually find out. And if you don't fuck that girl and you be loyal as you should. Then you'll just hurt since client's feelings and you shouldn't care about her anyways. So don't be a cunt. Don't fuck said client. Unless you're a prostitute.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-13-03-15-38.png (276 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-13-03-15-38.png
276 KB, 480x800
You can't trust these Thots man

Stay loyal and humble bro trust a brother! !!!
>>
I did it, she found out 6 years later and broke up with me when we were newly married. Don't do it man.
>>
Don't do it OP. Focus on the one person who really knows you and counts. I went through 2.5 years of intercontinental long distance, got married, and accidentally blew it all away, along with my home, car, and credit, for some beach floozy who didn't give a fuck because she just wanted to have sex. You might not loose much trading her off now but having a partnership makes being independent a whole lot more comfortable. Focus on the big picture, the future mother of your children, before you start making rash egotistical decisions.
>>
Don't do it. Can't believe you're even thinking of doing it. Stay loyal, receive loyalty in return.
>>
not worth it man

you are going to ruin a relationship that you put so much effort into to get 1 hour of pleasure or so
>>
>>16601964
>Me and my girlfriend's relationship has been trying lately,

I wonder how many times your "fiance" has already done the exact same thing you're contemplating doing.
>>
>>16603221
even if she did, op should be the better person and not tempt himself into cheap experiences like this.

op don't fucking do it. you might be able to get away with it, but it'll say everything about your character and lack of self-discipline.

you'll be just like all the other losers you scoffed at, and don't lie to me saying you've never looked at a hambeast and wondered how a human deformed themselves to that extent.

that's the manifestation of their lack of self control. you'd be no better caving into your own selfish desires.
>>
>>16603262
>even if she did, op should be the better person and not tempt himself into cheap experiences like this.
This. So much this.
>>
>>16601964
Off-topic: I had to check the plate at least thrice to make sure this is not here. Kansas looks a fucking lot like my homeland...
>>
>>16603221
Possibly this.

Also, you could talk to your girlfriend about having an open relationship as long as you are LDR.

I would read up on it, and after gaining some understanding of how non-monogamy is the only sensible thing to practice when it comes to relationships, you can start to hint at it to your SO.

"Hey honey I've been reading some blogs my mate recommended that everyone should read. I'm a bit on the fence about what to think. How do you feel about open relationships? Do know anyone who hasn't just have them end in disaster? I just never thought about it before..."

It's not cheating if you're being honest and lay down some principals and boundaries.
>>
You're fucking scum for even considering it you stupid idiot
>>
>>16603298
Let's face it... everybody considers it. This is not being scum.

Being scum is actually doing it.
>>
>>16603300
I never have. Is it really so hard?
>>
>>16603307
For some, it's just a random thought... for some, it's really hard.

And backpedalling a bit, everybody _eventually_ considers it.
>>
Why is monogamy so difficult? Sometimes I think that the people claiming that humans aren't meant to be monogamous has got a point.
I'm in a wonderful marriage, my wife is truly an amazing woman. But despite this, I cannot stop fantasizing about her scumbag sister, how it would be to touch her breasts, sleep with her...
I know it is wrong and should not be done, but I just cannot stop the fantasies, the desire to "win her over".
>>
>>16603389
Nah. I really don't think it's normal to consider cheating on your partner. You might be projecting.
>>
>>16603389
I feel theres a difference between, "That girl is hot," and "I am considering cheating on my SO with this girl."

One is perfectly acceptable, the other is questionable, at best.

Don't do it, OP, unless you are fine with your fiance doing it to you - in which case, discuss the possibility of an open relationship with her.
>>
>>16603262

>believing in that shit

OP, get your freak on bro. Don't let these nanner nanners tell you what to do. Your main bitch won't ever know you did this side piece.

I'd do it, no question, especially if the client lady is hawt

Merry Christmas
>>
Don't do it. Your girlfriend will eventually find all of this out and you will break her. You will hurt her completely. how about you stop talking to this girl for the sake of your partners feelings. Is it that hard not to be a selfish arsehole.
>>
>>16603410
>>16603425
NOW I get what you mean... yes, now I agree.

I was thinking more along the lines "man, that girl is hot, I wish I could fuck her" even while on a relationship...
>>
OP. You don't love your fiancé if you're questioning this.

I used to be a cheater until I met 'the one'. I know girls who would fuck me if I asked them now, but I couldn't live with myself. Likewise, if I somehow found out my girlfriend did that, it'd kill me.

Even not knowing, that's a dark fucking secret to keep.
>>
Semi-related question...

I'm in love, the girl doesn't know it, I do plan telling her. However, even without being on a relationship, just the thoughts of sleeping with someone else creeps me as "cheating". I know it is NOT cheating, but it feels that way.

What to do?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.