[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's my problem. 1. Girl A >23 year old Chinese >Masters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: Ai Shinozaki.jpg (211 KB, 1279x1920) Image search: [Google]
Ai Shinozaki.jpg
211 KB, 1279x1920
Here's my problem.

1. Girl A
>23 year old Chinese
>Masters of Engineering student
>Only child of a rich family
>Virgin
>Likes me a lot and wants a serious relationship.
>She is cute and sweet
>Downside is she barely speaks English, hangs out with Chinese people exclusively, which makes it almost impossible for her to fully integrate. A future with her is cloudy.

2. Girl B
>28 year old Filipina,
>Nurse with a Masters degree
>1 of 5 children of a middle-class family
>In love with me
>She is average looking but extremely sweet and wife-material.
>Downside is she's not as young, pretty or rich as Girl A.

What do I do? Follow brain and logic by going with Girl A, or follow heart and emotions by going with Girl B?
I'm 28, by the way.
>>
>>16601631
>extremely sweet and wife-material.

Isn't that always the answer?
>>
>>16601631
Definitely b. Wife material is way better than any amount of money.
>>
>>16601631
fake and gay
>>
>>16601631

Neither. You are an adult asking a Vietnamese sewing enthusiast website for advice about who to marry.

Keep growing. You need to know yourself better.
>>
>>16601631
>in love
>wife material
>same age
>not following your heart and emotions
as long as you can pull your weight why the fuck wouldn't you go with B
>>
>>16601666
>>16601644
>>16601640
I've known her for longer, that's how I know she's wife-material.
I've only known Girl A for a few months. She's extremely sweet and caring. When I'm sick, she goes to the doctor and pretends to be sick. She mimics my symptoms and comes to see me with the medicine the doctor had given her. I think she may be wife-material too.

I'm scared to make the wrong choice and spend my life thinking "what if".

Fuck my life, I want them both, I don't want to make either one sad.
>>
Latin women are beasts in the sack while Asians awkwardly whine. Girl B hands down.
>>
>>16601631
Sorry - what makes you think they would want your ass, again?
>>
>>16601669
just wait a while, get to know girl A a bit better, it's not like you need to make the decision immediately
b-but wow you sure got some nice girls then jesus fuck
i think in the end it comes down to how you feel about the girls, i know girl A's been doing nice things for you, but do you like her back?
(same question for girl B of course)
>>
>>16601709
Thank you this quality reply

You're right, I don't need an immediate answer. I just don't want to lead one of them on for nothing, you know?

I'll give Girl A a chance and see what's what. I'm not in love with either of them. I just like them a lot.

I feel extremely lucky that this is a problem at all. I promise you I was a kissless virgin until 25 years old. I started attracting girls when I stopped giving a fuck. Online dating and a lot of patience have yielded these results. The problem is that it took too long, I am now 28 and I want to get on with my life.
I'd like some kids one day, and Girl B's age is a bit worrying. It's fine now, but if we're in mid/late 30s, it gets tricky.
>>
If you're white, neither one you race traitor piece of shit
>>
>>16601726
well, you're already in the position where you're leading one or the other on anyway
just try to get to know girl A asap so you know whether to give up on girl B or not
man that sucks, i feel for you
but it looks like you already know what to do now so good luck
>>
>>16601736
Relax your anus, you pol piece of shit.
>>
>>16601744
Have fun with your mixed race ugly-as-fuck, confused children who are shunned by both races
>>
Lol why do you have girls lined up as if you're trying to fill a job position? Laughing so hard.
>>
>>16601742
Thanks man. Merry Christmas!
>>
You know, it'd be far from impossible for you to pick up a little Chinese. Granted I'm biased because languages are my profession, but I'd have killed for a cute girlfriend to help ease me into a cool & extremely useful language. You don't have to become fluent, but a little goes a long way when it comes to the communication barrier.
>>
I'm biased more towards the second girl. The hindered communication and separate social spheres would probably aggravate me down the road personally.
>>
>>16601773
I've started learning Mandarin since a few months ago. This has helped me with the initial attraction.

>>16601781
That's the scary shit. I fear it will go downhill eventually...
>>
>>16601631
Pretty sure Girl A just wants to get that visa. Seriously, a lot of international Chinese girls studying in America will do this. Sometimes they even offer to pay you to marry them.
>>
>>16601669
>Fuck my life, I want them both, I don't want to make either one sad.
Hire a doppleganger to date one of the women for you. Tell them he's your twin. Spend a few weeks swapping between these women, until you've gotten a good feel for it, and then send the dopple ganger away, once you've made your choice.
>>
>>16601834
this desu. I'd be scared to get owned by this sort of girl
>>
no one on 4chan has anyone who loves them this is fake
>>
>>16603414

I love you anon.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.