[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was hanging out with my boyfriend watching a movie when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1356380764483.jpg (75 KB, 540x361) Image search: [Google]
1356380764483.jpg
75 KB, 540x361
So I was hanging out with my boyfriend watching a movie when he suddenly pauses it and turns to look me dead in the eyes.

His face goes all serious and he says:

>"I just wanted to say that I love and respect you and endless amount, but if I ever, EVER catch you cheating on me, I WILL end you. You won't even know that I know until your life is nothing but cinders. Cinders I'll piss on"

Then he smiled and unpaused the movie and kept watching. I think he knows.

I am terrified.
>>
Grounds for breaking up with him imo
>>
You're a dumb slut.
>>
>>16601125
sounds reasonable
he's basically telling you that you won't be able to get away with your open relationship polygamy bullshit.
>>
>>16601130
but then he'll be suspicious of the why.

He has never talked to me like this before, and when he talks to people like that they usually don't end up so well from what I have seen.
>>
>>16601125

Yeah, any guy that ever threatened me like that, I'd leave.
>>
Alright, I admit what he said and did was pretty fucking autistic, but why did you cheat?
>>
>>16601161
I don't know it was stupid I just don't know.

He's never treated me anything but amazing until now. I mean, he was never a pushover but he never even came close to threatening before, not even once.
>>
He sounds like a psycho, and you sound like a dumb slut. I hope they make a lifetime movie about your murder.
>>
>>16601175
What the fuck do you want to us to say? He fucking warned you and you still fucked up. There's no hope for you. You're done.
>>
Ur gun die lol
>>
>>16601175
Women always think that after he fact. I bet for a good month or two you were getting off on the idea of boning his best friend and we're all prepared to leave him and get sexed up. Until his best friend laughed in your face after he came on it and said "smell dat pussy later!"
>>
>>16601151
He won't get suspicious, because he already knows exactly why. The jig is up, OP.

And while you did a terrible thing, no doubt about it, he's winding up for a response that's even worse. Abandon ship. Do it now. Preferably with friends nearby, just in case he goes apeshit.
>>
>>16601266
He doesn't really go apeshit or anything. It's more like hell tell our friends and my parents ubtil they all hate me, and then hell go ghost
>>
Oh he totally knows. That's what you get for cheating. There's no excuse for it. If you don't want to be monogamous then don't be in a relationship. If you want to cheat be prepared to deal with fucking consequences no one made you cheat.
>>
>>16601175
lol
>>
>>16601328
>>16601328
what exactly is amusing about this?
>>
>>16601364
Terrible people pick terrible partners. You two are a perfect match for each other.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.