[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have shaggy hair and a beard. I feel like this is the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-11-16_16-52-34_622.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-16_16-52-34_622.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1840
I have shaggy hair and a beard. I feel like this is the best look for me. Someone told me that girls find me intimidating and that I look vaguely angry all the time.

Should I bother trying to come off as friendlier and less threatening? I've never had a girlfriend but I feel like it's just as much my attitude as my presentation.
>>
>>16601107
dude, you need to cut that shit off or trim it.

you look like a jobless hobo/no self-worth having serial killer.
>>
If you like then go for it, but you look like shit desu senpai.
>>
You don't look intimidating, but I think the hair that you have flowing to the side is a bit too much. Try smiling more when you're out and with friends. What about you attitude comes off as intimidating though?
>>
>>16601107
Learn to style. If your beard grows out this full, there's no excuse not to maintain it. You look like a mountain man, when you could be looking like a debonair business man.
>>
>>16601107
you look like a dwarf, and not in a good way.
>>
>>16601107
You look like your dick stinks.
>>
>>16601107
I bet it's a total turn off watching you eat soup.
>>
>>16601158
>I bet it's a total turn off watching you eat soup.

but I bet women love the idea of him eating pussy, so ... that's a plus.
>>
>>16601167
Stop samefagging OP
>>
>>16601121
>>16601126
I like the look but I dislike being looked down upon and being seen as unattractive. I've noticed this website has a particular burning hatred against longish hair on dudes and a lot of people tell me they really like my hair, that they'd hate it if I cut it. I'll probably be a good little sheeple and get a haircut soon because I'd look better to a larger amount of people.

>>16601127
Yeah I try to smile as much as I can while still feeling natural. I didn't mean to say that my attitude was intimidating. I meant to say that I have a bad attitude about dating conduct (paying for dates, being emotionally available, forcing myself to be a fun person to be around)

>>16601134
I don't understand the concept of beard styling at this beard length. I'll invest in some youtube tutorials later.
>>
>>16601167
Oh yeah, especially when their crabs got then itchy down there.
>>
>>16601171
You don't pay for dates? or make yourself emotionally available? so you are a serial killer huh?
>>
>>16601181
I do pay for dates but it makes me angry and ruins the date because I'm secretly butthurt about women stealing my shekels.
>>
I don't know why everyone thinks you look bad... I think you are pretty attractive. You should just present yourself the way you want to and fuck anyone that doesn't like it.
>>
>>16601215
get her digits OP!
>>
>>16601107
Trim the beard and cut your hair. You may think it's the best look, but it isn't. You always want to look crisp and confident. Rugged has its place, but you are missing the mark and going into a juvenile/unkempt look.

Trust me, as a guy who has been told he looks angry all the time, the best way to change that perception is to be trimmed and sharp. Short, crisp hair, trimmed beard or no bears.

And a learned, outgoing and polite attitude helps to assist the change in perception
>>
>>16601244
You're right. I'll shape up. I've been letting myself go and then rationalizing it to convince myself I'm in control.
>>
File: tom green.jpg (5 KB, 248x165) Image search: [Google]
tom green.jpg
5 KB, 248x165
>>16601107
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnyVE1go2vs

You should go with the Tom Green look.
>>
Cut back on the sideburns a little at least and i'd date you.
>>
>>16601107
You look like the guy sipping coffee at the coffee shop while reading Hemingway or trying to replicate him.
Possibly working on your script
>>
>>16601198

lmfao

dude just share
sharing is caring

besides, there are girls that dont mind picking up the tab half the time
>>
>>16602110
In the late 60s/early 70s
>>
>>16601107

Trim the beard to a stubble, get your hair cut back a bit and layered, keeping most of the length. Shape your eye brows a bit and only use oil in your hair, which is after a shower and when you need a bit of shaping.

It'll do the job, friend.
>>
Try smiling or half grinning/smirking at girls you see as you pass them by.
You look less scary and more approachable.
Try this
>>
>>16601107
The hair on your head is perhaps slightly too long. Your beard does not look as if it is groomed / in control.
>>
>>16601107
It'd look better with a slightly less full beard. More like long stubble and not full-on lumberjack mode. The hair looks qt. I think your gut feeling is correct and your problem is in our attitude or social presence, not your looks.
>>
>>16601198
Then go on dates where the money spent is so minor it doesn't piss you off but you can still do the gallant gesture thing. Like buy them a cup of coffee or an ice cream or something
>>
>>16602339
>dude just share
>sharing is caring
It's not sharing if you have to do it 100% of the time to get pussy.

It is what it is.
>>
>>16601107
Trim the beard up a little and you'd look like an 8/10 at least. Right now you look like the kind of guy who plans to shoot up a movie theater.
>>
>>16601107
The reason you look angry is most of your face is darkened by hair which brings out your eyes. Removing hair or dying it will lessen that effect.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.