[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Female friend told me that I look like Adam Driver /Kylo Ren
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: qwwww.png (120 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
qwwww.png
120 KB, 500x356
Female friend told me that I look like Adam Driver /Kylo Ren from Star Wars/, how fucked up I am?
>>
>>16601081
>Female friend told meI look like pretty fuccboi
How is this bad?
>>
>>16601097
He's considered to be ugly af though. I think he is, atleast he's not handsome anyway.
>>
>>16601097
>pretty

what? he's some droopy faced lookin moron. i still don't know why they picked him of all people.
>>
;_;
>>
>>16601097
this
>>
File: adam-driver-gq-1.jpg (218 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
adam-driver-gq-1.jpg
218 KB, 1200x900
>Adam Driver

He's on the cover of GQ, there are women masturbating to the thought of him .. your argument is invalid.
>>
Just post your picture, that's the only way we can tell you
>>
>>16601160
Women like Adram Driver for his role in Girls, not because of his looks.
>>
>>16601186
What?
>>
>>16601241
Women like Adam Driver for his role in Girls, not for his looks.
>>
>>16601081
>Female friend
>I look like Adam Driver

Beta detected.
>>
>>16601294
How does it even corelate you fucking cunt?
>>
File: adam-driver-.jpg (127 KB, 688x1000) Image search: [Google]
adam-driver-.jpg
127 KB, 688x1000
>>16601344
Imagine this guy just having a female friend, not having sex, no kissing, just being the friend. You want to have sex with her, that's why you hang around.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 358x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 358x546
>inb4 /soc/
>inb4 faggot, it's 4 in the morning here
>>
>>16601347
Is that the penguin
>>
>>16601397
You're not ugly and appear to be a slight improvement over Mr.Driver. Calm down.
>>
>>16601397
Are you crying, faggot?
>>
I need someone to talk to, loneliness is hard to bare for me after all. It's not good anymore. It's five in the morning and I can't even sleep.
>>
>>16601141
Lol fuck you, I think kylo ren is cute.
Wanna get paid to cosplay a little OP? ;)
>>
Well, when they needed to talk about Kylo Ren, he surely looked better.
>>
File: GK4ywH4.gif (641 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
GK4ywH4.gif
641 KB, 500x364
>>16601595
>tfw you will never get paid to cosplay
>>
>>16601598
Huh?
>>
>>16601397
Those kissy lips belong on mine. :3
>>
>>16601081
Why don't you make Kylo Ren parodies on YouTube
Record yourself in public doing mad Force shit and then upload it with clickbait titles like "KYLO REN MEETS STRANGERS PRANK"
>>
>>16601262
He was disgusting on that show. I hated his character with a passion. Looks-wise, Adam Driver is just average.
>>
>>16601725
It's just his facial hair that is terrible.
>>
At least you don't look like Corey in the House.

It's fueled my desire exist as another person for years.
>>
>>16601397
You don't really look like him tho...
>>
This thread made me laugh.

OP, dealing with loneliness is your problem, not your looks. Just don't think getting romantic relationships is the only way to fix your problem. Work on social skills, and you'll automatically become more attractive.

Btw, looks is not even 50% of what makes a man attractive to girls.
>Girls like Adam Driver because of his character.
Work on your character.
>>
>>16602556
I don't really have problems with social skills, I think they are average, a bit over average maybe but the thing is that I don't really like people (not in edgy way) they just start to piss me off after a while and I don't like being in group of people. On the other hand I would like to have someone that'd be there to talk to at all times. I lost that person this year, the first of it's kind I ever had in my life and now I just feel emptiness again.

Shit ain't no good.
I like booze and drugs atleast.
>>
>>16602609
Oh, so you're dealing with the loss of a person important to you then.

That's how fucked you are. Learn the ways of letting go. It's calling to you. Just let it in.
>>
>>16602617
It's been a while now though and it's not getting better. The only possibility is replacement, but I'm sick of even thinking about it, sure it doesn't need to be the same as before but still. I am still not ready for someone else to have such influence on my life yet and I don't know if there is anyone who I'd want in my life like her.

It's like when my dog died two years ago. I brought her home when I was 8, picked this skinny cute although messy dog on the street and even though my parents didn't like her at first, she could stay. She became a part of family after a while and everybody liked her. When she died my parents decided to buy a new dog, I wasn't interested in it at all. We now have a new dog, he's okay, I play with him and all but it isn't the same. The feelings can not be replaced.
>>
>>16602639
She might not be the best dog. She may not know the tricks and shit that other dogs do. She didn't know how to fetch a ball, sit and lay down made her all confused...but she loved me.
Shit. fuck
>>
File: 122.jpg (33 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
122.jpg
33 KB, 640x425
>>16601186
>hurrr all women everywhere like generic handsomeness and only that

You're an idiot. Adam Driver is attractive in a quirky, unconventional way. It's a look that could make him a weird creep if he behaved that way, but makes him look like unconventionally handsome if he acts confident. It's the same way on most faces. Even a conventionally handsome dude can come across as a creepy loser if they act that way and have horrible haircuts or clothing etc. And conversely, average or even weird-looking men can seem attractive if they have confidence and charisma.

Heck, tons of women find David Thewlis hot, for instance, especially when he was younger.
>>
Well, you're also at a different age than you were then. You can't compare love like that, but you can learn how to be open to new love without cynicism.
>>
>>16602645
Thewlis is pretty though.
>>
File: david_thewlis.jpg (10 KB, 290x420) Image search: [Google]
david_thewlis.jpg
10 KB, 290x420
>>16602656
You think so?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2012-08-18-03h13m09s151.png (624 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2012-08-18-03h13m09s151.png
624 KB, 1024x576
>>16602662
In a certain way, yes. He's definitely not unpleasant to look at. He's got this mysterious aura around him which can be arrousing to a lot of women.
>>
File: 600full-david-thewlis.jpg (24 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
600full-david-thewlis.jpg
24 KB, 400x600
>>16602667
>in a certain way
>mysterious aura
Yes this is what I'm talking about. Thewlis is not, by any means, conventionally "handsome" or "hot". He looks kinda weird. But he's attractive anyway, because of the way he carries himself.
Same with Adam Driver. He looks sort of weird, but sort of owns it
>>
/adv should put a sticky up that says ATTRACTIVENESS =/= LOOKS
>>
>>16602674
Yeah, absolutely. So many young dudes stressing about their faces, when it's the confidence / charisma / social skills they should be putting the biggest effort on
>>
>>16601081
In that case you look like a sad vulture. You're pretty much fucked, also Han Solo fans will hate you. My condolences.
>>
>>16601081
Pretty much.
>>
>>16601397
This thread's pointless, OP doesn't look like Kylo at all.
>>
>>16602674
MAD =/= BITTER
>>
fuck
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.