[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw me and my gf aren't even married yet and she already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1450642846001.jpg (21 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1450642846001.jpg
21 KB, 400x388
>tfw me and my gf aren't even married yet and she already has developed post-marriage dick sucking apprehension.

I have to basically initiate and forcefully mouth fuck her every time I want her mouth on my penis. And even then she is usually still preoccupied with watching TV or whatever and doesn't pay full attention so I have to push the back of her head into my dick to get her mouth to suck it properly.

I don't think my relationship is healthy at all. I am making her give me blowjobs at least 15 times a day, it just feels to good and I can't stop. She is going to leave me soon I can just feel it and it's just because I make her suck my dick so much but I can't fucking help it, it's an addiction.

How is it even possible to control yourself to not want dick sucking every 5 minutes when its available? I mean sure she expresses some slight discomfort initially but she gives in after little resistance. She seems totally bored with sucking dick but I always make her do it every single day. On the other hand I know my relationship is deteriorating because of this but how do you make yourself not put your dick in someones mouth when they basically let you???

What the fuck do I do? How can I save this?
>>
File: VWJ1000_0019_1371456499989.jpg (203 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
VWJ1000_0019_1371456499989.jpg
203 KB, 960x544
>>16600796
Someone will fall for this bait
>>
>>16600796
I only blow guys I'm trying to impress or get to fuck me. If I have them I don't have to get my nose and mouth anywhere near that smelly thing.
>>
>>16600799
It's not.

If you must just ignore the post but pleae help me answer this impossible question.

''how do you make yourself not put your dick in someones mouth when they basically let you???''

How do you not do it?
>>
File: 1434509301096.png (178 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1434509301096.png
178 KB, 1600x900
>>16600796
>>
>>16600796

OP, anytime you start a message with "I have to rape her to get off with her", it's likely time to end the relationship.
>>
>>16600898
How is it rape? she doesn't verbally say no. That's way too strong of a word.
>>
Wish I had a bf, would suck his dick all through christmas.
>>
>>16600840
>blowing guys
whore
>>
>>16600925
>How is it rape? she doesn't verbally say no. That's way too strong of a word.
If you have to use main force to make it happen at all, then it's rape. That level of resistance is a clear no.
>>
>>16600796
Try and do ONE day without it and see how happy it makes her, when your sexual needs come before her happiness thats when you need to sort your relationship and life out buddy.
>>
definitely sounds like rape.
you're fucking disgusting op
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.