[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I study at community college to get a jerb?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: coogi_sweaer.jpg (157 KB, 558x640) Image search: [Google]
coogi_sweaer.jpg
157 KB, 558x640
What do I study at community college to get a jerb?
>>
>>16600666
Surveying.
>>
File: jobs_by_projected_growth.png (36 KB, 949x756) Image search: [Google]
jobs_by_projected_growth.png
36 KB, 949x756
>>
>>16600669
Is it easy to find a job with that?

>>16600710
Wow, wind turbine tech is going through the roof.

Sadly there are no schools in my state that I know of that offer this.
>>
>>16600666
If you're in the USA just claim to be handicapped and get autismbux

There are literally no jobs outside of being a cucker/tractor trailor driver or doing some mindless medical shit that either takes 6-8 years of worthless schooling or has you dealing with and taking care of the absolute scum of society.

Don't fall for the "learn a trade" meme either. Electrician apprenticeships are intensely competitive, take as long as a bachelors degree, and most of the time you get dropped before you're ready for certification. All other trades have a meek job outlook.
>>
>>16600718
If you just want employability get a CDL.
>>
>>16600779
Why do you have to go and make me depressed, anon?

>>16600782
Are there driver jobs where I'd be home with my non-existent wife and kids every night?
>>
>>16600791
School bus driver. You can be NEET all summer, too.
>>
>>16600666
do an IT degree like web dev or programming and get a telecommute job. work in ur mums basement and live the NEET life without actually being a NEET.

https://www.flexjobs.com/jobs/computer-it
>>
>>16600795
I might look into it.

>>16600812
I'm terrible with computers, but I guess I could learn.

What's being a car mechanic like, guys?
>>
What should I major in to make the most money with the least amount of hours worked?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.