[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gonna suicide. I realize this is an inopportune time of yer,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Gonna suicide. I realize this is an inopportune time of yer, but I don't want the feeling to go away. Should I do it on Chrismas Eve, or after/on Christmas day? Wait til New Year's? Just feel a bit bad for my senpai t-b-h.
>>
>>16600586
So basically you want to off yourself during Christmas/New Years to ruin these days for your family and possibly friends forever? Talk about being egocentric attention whore
>>
This is actually the time of year with the highest suicide rate. Meaning that it could be the unusual season affecting you and you SHOULD just let the feeling pass.

See if you feel the same in a month, and then consider it seriously if so.
>>
>>16600586
Why? If you know the feeling is going to go away, then surely living without it is better than killing yourself, is it not?
>>
Don't do it. Why give up all the possibilities in life without even trying to play them out?
>>
why kill yourself
you think people will give a shit about your death and feel sad? if anything, it will just make the very same people that hated you feel better for themselves since you will always be remembered as a spineless coward that killed himself for a temporary problem. You want to give those people satisfaction? Get your shit together anon. whatever problem you have can be solved but not through suicide.
>>
>>16600586
Your choice...

Can I have your money when your gone? I had my eyes on this bottle of Tequila for a few days now.
>>
Don't kill yourself!

Become Suicide Man/Woman

When you have nothing to lose... you have nothing to fear...
>>
Changed my mind. I watched a movie and pooped and now I feel a bit better. Thanks for your advice guys.
>>
>>16600608
nah actually, the highest time of suicide is early February; something to do with valentines day, crappy northern hemisphere weather, and other things.

Just let your family know about it and go from there. Odds are it will get worse before it gets better whether you're trying to improve or not.
>>
>>16601231
no, you're going to kill yourself you little bitch!
>>
>>16601231
What movie?
>>
>>16601212
What i fear is having nothing to lose
>>
>>16601284

A Very Murray Christmas
>>
I'm really sorry you feel like this OP, I've been there many times before. If I could recommend anything to you is that you take a shitload of acid or mdma with your loved one/s, maybe then youll see some wonder in the world before you go. Or go camping, waay out in the wilderness. Just do something new that youve never done before, if you think you'll kill yourself after it it can be anything!

I would probably kill myself after christmas day, leaving a detailed note so as not to utterly fuck up those I leave behind. I urge you not to do it anyway, but thats what I think.
>>
>>16601257
Did you even take basic psychology? Go read up on depression dipshit. No offense.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.