[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tarot Readings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: Tarot.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Tarot.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
Would anyone like me to tell their fortune? Just tell me your situation and ask a question.
>>
>>16600180
Hi, anon! This seems fun!
My tw9 questions are:
>will I be successful, careerwise?
>will my bf and I stay together or breakup, eventually?
>>
>>16600180
Hey, thanks Anon. What spread are you using?

My question is: what are my romantic prospects for 2016? And any advice? Please post cards as well
>>
I'm in love with a 19 year old girl. I'm 26. Is the age gap big enough to cause problems down the line?
>>
>>16600226
yes
never date your students
>>
>>16600180
Ho anon, i have a job i dislike currently and its making me a bit depressed and putting strain on myself and my relationships with others. My question is, will i be able to switch jobs into something ill like in the next year or am i pretty much boned?
>>
I miss my ex, and I want to get back together. What do my long-term prospects on that look like? Please tell me the cards, as I'm a tarotfag as well.
>I can give you one if you like
>>
>>16600221
For your first question:
Your Significator is the Queen of Cups. In your current position, you do indeed have the potential to realize your goals.

Your Crossing card is the Page of Swords. I believe this indicates your main obstacle is somehow related to youth. Perhaps a youthful attitude rather than physical age.

Your Foundation card is the three of Pentacles. The root of your questioning is based on an increase in fortune, or in skill. Perhaps you recently came into a new skill or ability.

The Recent Past Card is the Six of Swords, indicating that things have been relatively well.

The Crown Card, indicating the current or near future situation is the Five of Wands. It depicts several men constructing something. It indicates some difficulty, but the presence of several figures leads me to believe that it is to be dealt with through teamwork.

The Future Card is the inverted seven of wands. This signifies potential danger. Tread lightly, and be prudent. Be very careful not to underestimate others or show arrogance.

Your emotions card is the Hermit. In conjunction with the five of wands card which was the crown, I interpret this to mean that your current emotional state is one of knowledge, but perhaps closed off from others. Try opening up to others more.

Your External Forces card is the inverted Magician. Perhaps this indicates someone in a position of power who is holding you back, especially someone who is unskilled or jealous.

Your Hopes and Desires Card is the inverted Page of Cups. You fear to be told negative news in terms of your career.

Your Outcome Card is the High Priestess. To me this indicates that the final outcome is as of yet undetermined.

I'll do your relationship question after doing some of the other questions first.
>>
>>16600225
Celtic Cross.

Your Significator Card is the Wheel of Fortune. Your current position is one of flux and change, but most likely for the better.

Your Crossing Card is the Two of Wands depicting a man setting out on a journey, indicating the start of a new venture. Perhaps this indicates a recent breakup.

Your Foundation Card is the inverted Eight of Cups. I think this perhaps indicates a recent reversal of emotional state, or a reigniting of interest in love.

Your Recent Past Card is the inverted Nine of Pentacles. You are being affected by recent change or loss, either financially, or in the situation increasing in risk. Are you perhaps afraid of failure, and overly cautious as a result?

Your Crown Card indicating your current situation is the High Priestess. I think this indicates that as of now, you possess good self-knowledge and are very much in-tune with things relationship-wise.

Your Future Card is the inverted Ace of Cups. Unfortunately this indicates the possibility of romantic failure and difficulties.

Your External Influences Card is the Page of Pentacles showing a boy gazing at a coin. To me this indicates concern for material matters, organization, and possibly introversion.

Your Hopes and Desires Card is the inverted Knight of Cups. Perhaps you are fearful of trickery or deceit.

Your Outcome Card is the Three of Wands. You will likely in the end set out on a journey of sorts. This is a hopeful card, I think. You will start a good long relationship.

All in all my main advice is that you don't hold back too much from people, be open to them, but also don't be afraid to scrutinize.
>>
Hello there, OP. Would you be interested in a high-level occult query?

I'd like to try to be a bit discreet, at least ever so slightly. So, let's say that I don't seem to be going on my way quite as quickly as I'd like to be. Ticktock goes the clock, and my time runs out soon; so much distance still lies between points one and two. The Wheel of Fortune stops for none, and it crushes all in its way.

And how, pray tell, shall I beat the clock of the fates? Well, I thought I had before and, if truth can be told, I'm still feeling quite sore: the Page of Wands caused the Three of Swords, and the eight cups cannot seem to be left behind, lest they're smashed on the wall.

Ticktock goes the clock, and my time runs out soon; please tell me, good reader, what advice I can get from you.
>>
>>16600226
Yes, it is. I don't even need to do a reading to tell you that.
>>
Will I found a carreer that I enjoy?
>>
File: 1431402782847.png (399 KB, 670x670) Image search: [Google]
1431402782847.png
399 KB, 670x670
>>16600180
hi I'm a 20 year old college student

will I ever get the job of my dreams? or will I always be bogged down by my current status and be forever a loser?
>>
Hey OP!
Doing my last term at University and is now worried about the job situation. Will I get a succesful career during 2016?

Merry Christmas!
>>
>>16600326
>>16600323
career mind
>>
>>16600180
Will I be happy, in the near future?

What's my love life looking like for 2016?
>>
>>>/x/div/
>>
>>16600341
Please do the second one first if you do, thnx.
>>
>>16600348
/div/ is dead, thank the shitposters
>>
>>16600232
Your Significator is the Ten of Wands showing a main carrying a bundle of ten sticks, reaffirming to me your problem is one of strain and overwork.

Your Crossing Card is the Eight of Cups. To me this indicates that the real issue is more subtle than that of work. It is an inner one.

The Foundations Card is the Nine of Swords. You find your issue to be a tremendous burden.

Your Recent Past Card is the inverted Seven of Cups. Have your relationship problems recently taken a turn for the worst?

Your Crown Card is the Ace of Wands. This tells me your current situation is indeed one of possibilities and potential.

Your Future Card is the inverted Devil. There will be large change in the future, but it will be for the better.

Your Emotions Card is the inverted Two of Swords. You are deeply split over the issue.

Your External Influences Card is the inverted Queen of Cups. Is there a female in your life who is pressuring you about your current situation? Especially a mother or an aunt?

Your Hopes and Desires Card is the Five of Cups, showing a cloaked man looking at three spilled cups with two filled ones behind him. This tells me you greatly fear defeat. However, it also tells me you should not forget about the treasures you already have, especially ones of a spiritual or familial kind.

The outcome is the inverted Hierophant. This indicates an overturning of tradition and new ideas.

All in all I think you should look into many different possible options for your career. Check into every opportunity, even if it seems unusual, and it will pay off in the end. But above all be persistent and do not lose hope or turn away from loved ones.
>>
>>16600330
Better than crying like a bitch over a person that leaves you in the end. All my friends seems miserable over soneone they lost, at worst I'm worrying what my test score is and if I fail I can just take it again. I spent a fuckton of time, effort and money to pursue the career that I want and no one is getting in my way.
>>
>>16600363
wat
>>
File: Tomoko_Kuroki_05.png (99 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
Tomoko_Kuroki_05.png
99 KB, 510x546
>>16600180
Should I risk our friendship and tell her how I feel about her or should I just bury those feelings?
>>
>>16600274
I was not expecting such a detailed response! Thanks!
And it's cool, I can wait for the second reading
>>
>>16600312
Thanks so much! Looks like 2016 will be more up to me than fate. Where did you learn Tarot?
>>
>>16600362
Thank you op, this was a great 1st experience and was enlightening. Bless you!
>>
>>16600234
Your Significator is the Seven of Swords. You are wounded by your separation more than you let other people know.

Your Crossing Card is the Two of Swords. You are indeed torn over the issue and plagued by indecisiveness. But above all, the blindfold of the figure indicates to me that you are tormented more by fear of the unknown in regards to the issue.

Your Foundation Card is Death. Your loss is one of pain, but also one of opening up new oprotunities.

Your Recent Past Card is the Ten of Pentacles. Thigs were quite well with your ex, were they not?

The Crown Card is the inverted Three of Wands. You should be quite cautious in your approach, whatever you do.

Your Future Card is the inverted Five of Cups. This card seems very indicative of success with your ex.

The inverted Hanged Man is your Emotions Card. Do you perhaps fear that you are wasting time being indicisive?

Your Hopes and Desires Card is the Five of Swords. You are very afraid that whatever you try to start will end poorly.

Your outcome card is Strength. Whatever ends up happening, you will be stronger for the experience in the end.

Imo these cards are very much open t both the possibilities of getting back together or finding someone else. But don't wait too long, and once you make your decision, stick to it.
>>
>>16600180
go back to /x/

fake and gay

>>16600361
fake shit is shit
>>
There's this girl I like at work who is currently going through a break with her boyfriend because the stupid cunt isn't paying her as much attention as she deserves. Should I make a serious move on her or should I back off?

Other than that i'm living in a new city and recently came back from seeing my mom back where I used to live.
>>
I'll give this a try.
Where do I seem to be heading after the events of 2015?
What appears to be waiting for me in 2016?
>>
>>16600323
Your Significator is the Knight of Swords. Your youth gives you a great deal of vigor, but also makes you open to risk.

The Crossing Card is the Queen of Cups. To me this indicates that you are affected greatly by the allure of success. Perhaps you are also facing issues with gf or mother.

Your Foundation Card is the inverted Four of Cups. There is the possibility of success, but you have also had a rude awakening of sorts.

Your recent past is the inverted Four of Pentacles. This tells me you are operating under financial constrains. Is school funding an issue perhaps?

The Crown Card is the King of Cups. Your current situation is one in which you have many very good personal qualities in matters not directly related to financial success, such as relationships. Perhaps you need to have more faith in yourself.

The Future card is the inverted High Priestess. Be very careful not to be controlled by irrationality or be too driven by emotions. Think through things rationally and act decisively.

Your external forces card is the tower. Has there perhaps been some recent personal catastrophy that is affecting you more than you let on? Be strong and push forwards.

Your Hopes and Desires Card is the Three of wands, signifying a new journey. You hope that continuing to pursue education will open up possibilities for you.

The outcome is the inverted Devil. Whatever the case, there will be a great change in your life leading to personal betterment, even if worldly success is not found.

Looking at the cards shows me that there is both good possibility for you, but also the allure of distractions holding you back. Make sure you study very hard, and all should go well.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 500x200
>>16600407
Pegasus! Have you been naughty or nice this year my boy?
>>
>>16600447
>my boy

Oh you

I belong to someone else now!
>>
>>16600407
>>16600447

>Samefag
>Gonna try an M$ paint jpg and fool no one

And not leaving, stay mad though! lol
>>
>>16600405
100% on point, thank you OP
>>
>>16600455
Well, fuck off. I got more toyboys to keep me busy.
>>
File: 1376844216506.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1376844216506.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>16600456
>tarot tard doesn't know how to check samefag

top kek

protip; I also shitposted every /div/ thread
>>
Ugh. Going into detail with the cards is taking longer than I thought. I will do a reading of the cards and just give the fortune unless you specifically ask for the cards then.
>>
>>16600468
Just do three-card spreads and only give cards when asked. That's what I do
>>
>>16600322
Only if you work hard and keep your eyes peeled. Don't be afraid to re-examie your priorities and adjust your choices accordingly. If you go forwards two straightforwardly, you will attain your goal, but at the cost of other things in your life.
>>
>>16600468
Do as >>16600471 suggested.

I'm >>16600418 btw.
>>
File: 1399818142911.png (188 KB, 339x491) Image search: [Google]
1399818142911.png
188 KB, 339x491
>>16600471
I'll show you a spread
>>
>>16600341
2016 won't be that good of a year for you romantically. There could be a lot of pain involved, but things can turn out well if you avoid controlling other people and you don't sit around waiting for the other person to always make the first move.
>>
File: 1405924945428.jpg (38 KB, 338x497) Image search: [Google]
1405924945428.jpg
38 KB, 338x497
>>16600479
>>
File: 1423700692547.jpg (38 KB, 338x497) Image search: [Google]
1423700692547.jpg
38 KB, 338x497
>>16600488
>>
>>16600376
You are currently going through a lot, so the time to act is not now, but somewhat later. Wait for a few months more and thin about it. Before you make your final decision, you should re-evaluate some of the rest of your life.

My main advice is to set a date a few months in the future and promise yourself that by that time you will make up your mind and come to a final decision. See how it will affect the rest of your life.

Also, try to use a friend to guague her reaction first.
>>
File: 1423700751373.jpg (42 KB, 345x492) Image search: [Google]
1423700751373.jpg
42 KB, 345x492
>>16600492
>>
File: 1423700782505.jpg (99 KB, 1036x805) Image search: [Google]
1423700782505.jpg
99 KB, 1036x805
>>16600497

EXODIA, I SUMMON THEE!
>>
>>16600468
I'm
>>16600318

I would appreciate knowing the cards. I can draw cards or scry for you in return.
>>
>>16600418
Things do look hopeful. Your outcomes card was the six of swords which shows two people sailing away on a boat, which is a pretty strong indication of success to me. But there were a lot of inverted pentalces in the spread, which tells me that you should be very careful to not allow possible money problems to interfere.

Your hopes and desires card was the seven of cups, so I'd say make sure that you are viewing the situation correctly before proceeding. Make sure to read her correctly and provide comfort for her mostly instead of pulling the moves on her.
>>
File: VWJ1000_0027_1330928280184.jpg (455 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
VWJ1000_0027_1330928280184.jpg
455 KB, 960x544
>>16600503
I have shown you the cards
>>
>>16600508
So, keep doing what i'm doing. Pentacles are always a thing.
>>
>>16600471
>>16600478
Thanks. Will do.
>>
>>16600511
check my pentacles
>>
>>16600521
I've seen bigger.
>>
>>16600503
Sure, but I need some more details if you don't mind.
>>
>>16600511
I did another quick reading, and I think the result is a definite yes, keep doing what you are doing, and go for the girl.
>>
>>16600180
I have no zest for life or direction. I'm not particularly depressed I'm just very empty I guess, I feel like a dead flag
>>
>>16600533
I'm basing what I am about to say on medical knowledge rather than a reading.

Talk to a doctor or a psychiatrist. This is a symptom of anhedonic depression and is extremely easy to treat if the health care provider recognises it. Ask about the medication Wellbutrin.
>>
Op here. I have to spend some time with the family on christmas eve but I will be popping in throughout the day. I will be able to sit down and do lots of readings around 9pm U.S. eastern time, so if I'm not here to answer your question now, make sure to come back by then.

Also, if you like I can do Tibetan Mo divination with dice as well. If you want that just ask for it by name.
>>
>>16600544

You're gay and everyone knows it
>>
>>16600180
Hey anon, how will my life be for the foreseeable future? What new developments will happen in the next few months?
Also, how hard is it to long how to read fortunes and such? I'm curious.
>>
>>16600546
I am in fact gay. Good job with your predictions!
>>
>>16600540
Can you do the cards as well
>>
>>16600544
Hey OP I would be grateful if you could do me a reading later. The question is: is my friend in love with me?/how feels about me?

I would be really grateful, have merry christmas
>>
>>16600526
Ah, not a fan of allegory, I see. Well, I have a certain occult project to which I've dedicated...many years. I'm stuck in the current stage, which is trying to find the right partner for my project.

My requirements are incredibly specific, and the candidates I've met haven't worked out for various reasons; the last failure is one I haven't quite been able to move on from, and I would be lying if I said I don't still hold onto hope.

There is a matter of urgency for reasons I won't discuss. I would like the advice of the cards.

If you would like a reading, I need your gender and query.
>>
Sounds like fun.
What is the likelihood of me getting back together with my ex having learned from my past mistakes?
Thank you in advance and i understand if you don't get to mine.
>>
>>16600180
Hello anon, I would like you to tell my fortune if you don't mind, please.

I have been married a long time now. Things haven't been good for several years and we have grown apart from each other. In part this was due to me going through a period of deep depression. With the help of a friend I have been climbing out of the depression, and now feel alive and optimistic. My partner does not share my new-found enthusiasm; things are difficult at home and we barely speak.
I have become overly attached to the friend that helped me. I am not sure whether it's love, or infatuation, or just a reaction to years of loneliness.
I'm trying to rein in my feelings for my friend, but with little success. I'm trying to find a way to discuss my marriage with my partner in a way that might lead to some improvement.
Most of the time these days I feel sad and confused, and completely uncertain about what I'm doing.

A general reading would be good, thanks.
>>
Will 2016 be easier on me than 2015 was, anon? Is my marriage doomed or will it grow stronger?
>>
I feel like I'm living a fake life. I have plenty of friends, life is good, but somehow I feel like I'm just acting.

Question: Should I stick with current bf and limit myself but be happy? Or continue down my path and potentially be unhappy but successful?
>>
File: VWJ1000_0126_1396301697129.jpg (599 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
VWJ1000_0126_1396301697129.jpg
599 KB, 960x544
>>16600548

It was no prediction

I can tell by the way you type
>>
Will he ever come back to me?
>>
>>16600551
Sure. I did a reading and lots of inverted pentacles and inverted cups came up. Your crossing card was the ace of pentacles, so I think a core problem is being excessively introverted or overly organized.

Your future card was the inverted Eight of Pentacles, so don't get too emotionally invested in any major projects, because there is a chance of them failing.

Work hard at breaking old patterns and making new ones.
>>
>>16600700
More specifically does he still want me?
>>
>>16600221
Your relationship could face difficulties in the future. You will both be tempted with being overly materialistic, and there is a chance of arguing. Be careful not to make things into winning and losing, but keep being a group as your priority.

You may be tempted to rush your relationship, but the inverted Ace of Wands tells me that a premature decision could hurt things.

If you can keep your relationship from going stale and try to keep spontaneity and fun in it, then all will be well.
>>
Not sure how specific of a question or if you're even still here...

I'm applying to graduate school right now, and a few of them are pretty top tier. How are my prospects looking?
>>
>>16600547
The cards haven't shown anything too specific, but do show that you have perhaps been overly idealistic in the recent past in the matter, and that a more cautious approach in order at this time. Rely on your acquired knowledge and skills rather than on gut instincts, and avoid being lazy. Beware an aggressive older woman who enjoys gossip, she may attempt to harm you.

If you hold on, your long term results will be excellent. Your outcome card was the Sun, which more than any other card in the deck indicates success and happiness.
>>
I don't think any of my friends like me and I've had unresolved sexual tension with a girl for a year now.

Will my situation improve? It's not 'bad' right now, but it's miserable in its uneventfulness. I wish I had a good friend.
>>
File: Ume.(Illegal.Bible).600.545457.jpg (60 KB, 600x466) Image search: [Google]
Ume.(Illegal.Bible).600.545457.jpg
60 KB, 600x466
>>16600735

My outcome card is Death
>>
>>16600554
You are just starting to build things up and making your start. Do not deceive yourself about things. The Seven of Cups is your future card, depicting a man watching cups floating among the clouds. Do not misread your friends messages out of wish fullfulment. All four of your last cards were inverted and indicated negative outcomes, so do not rush into things or the result will destroy your relationship.

I would say it is more likely than not that they are not in love with you, but it is not certain. The best course of action would be to find out indirectly and without exposing yourself.
>>
I'm currently struggling through a shitty minimum wage job that I hate with every ounce of my being.

I have plans and want to eventually go to University, however, I'm a HS dropout and currently in the process of getting my GED.

I also struggle immensely with depression, have so for the past 4 years and really don't know if I'll ever enjoy anything, let alone life, again.

Will I somehow make it through my depression, graduate with my GED and move onto University?
>>
>>16600749
Read me jewbat im bored
>>
>>16600606
The cards do not favor it. Your significator was the Devil and your outcomes card was the inverted Chariot, so I would recommend not getting your hopes up if you decide to try to patch things up, although it may be worth a shot considerign your future card, Judgement, is a positive one.
>>
>>16600180
Hi OP. Is she really busy? Am I really the only one? Is she going to be my gf?
>>
>>16600619
You are overly tied to the past. Your friend did indeed help you, but holding too tightly to them will not make things better. The cards indicate a danger in being materialistic, and if it is not dealt with it will shatter your relationship in the future due to sudden change.

Make homelife your top priority and things will improve.
>>
Hello, OP!
I'd like to open a business. I'm experienced in the area, and worked in similar companies before. But I want to offer my services in an area of the city where I believe they are lacking. I want to know, what can you tell me about my endeavor? Will I be successful?
Thank you very much!
>>
>>16600778
Thank you.
>>
>>16600633
You fear that your efforts will not come to bear fruit. You have faced recent groundbreaking changes, and you must now focus on overcoming procrastination and laziness. If you focus on what you currently have instead of what you don't have, the situation will potentially improve. Be generous and fair, and the results will be good.
>>
>>16600662
There are many possibilities in your present that look promising, but will not pan out. Overconfidence will lead to failure. Work on things one at a time, and stick to cautious options, and avoid outlandish options. Stick to your current boyfriend, and things will turn out better.
>>
>>16600700
Sadly it is unwise to put too much hope in it. Your crown card was the inverted sun suggesting unhappiness and problems, and your outcome card was the inverted ten of cups indicating loss of relationships and failure. Leave the past behind.
>>
>>16600723
The cards are silent on Graduate school, but indicate that there is the possibility of serious relattionship problems. Take stock of your life and decide what is really important to you.
>>
>>16600740
If you learn to be content with what you already have in your relationships, things will get better on their own. If you push things along too quickly, especially the girl, things will go sour. Life is a marathon, not a sprint.
>>
The girl friend I have feelings for is out getting wasted at a party in her hometown. I'm alone and bored at home because everyone I live with has gone out and I had no plans. We texted a bit while she was chugging drink after drink. A few hours back she sent a final message I couldn't reply anything to, so I let her be.

It's the middle of the night here, and I'm kind of wondering how she's doing. Care to take a guess?
>>
I'm currently unemployed. My dream job is English teaching but my experience has shown me that it's a dead end. Should I keep trying or just give up?
>>
>>16600487
Holy shit.
>>
OP, I've been feeling like I won't be able to accomplish anything on my field and therefore will never be successful regarding this area. However, I really enjoy it and I'm prepared to work hard for it, since it brings me great satisfaction. Could you please enlighten me regarding this issue and what my decision should be? Thanks.
>>
>>16600754
The cards indicate that while your current situation is bad, your future has potential. Your Crown card which indicates your current situation is the inverted Sun, indicating discontent and major problems.

However, your future card is the Ace of Pentacles, which indicates success in material things. More specifically, the beginnings of such success.

While you will indeed face difficulty, with perseverance, you can indeed reap a good result.

If after all of this, the goals which you desire do not come to pass, do not fall into despair, but examine your unexplored avenues.
>>
>>16600766
If you act with resolution and resolve, but avoid being a braggart, things will go well for you.

I suggest you wait for a suitable time and then ask her. Be confident but not an assertive jerk.
>>
>>16600786
The cards say good things about your endeavor. The suit of pentacles, which is associated with money, is prominent in your spread.

Your main problem in the present is being inhibited by the fear of failure, and the main difficulty you will face is indicated by the inverted lovers, marking discord and disharmony. Make sure that you forge a firm bond with your employees in order to strengthen loyalty.

The Eight of Cups indicates that a possible purposelessness and floundering could set in at the onset, but all in all the situation is a good one. Make sure that you take out enough money in loans to cover business operations for the first three to five years in order to ride out the early rough spots.
>>
>>16600850
You are unsure as to how to proceed. Be patient and forgiving with her, but if the situation does not improve, consider other options. New opportunities could present themselves.
>>
>>16600879
Your Crossing card is the Seven of Cups indicating vain hopes, and your Foundation card, the Seven of Pentacles, indicates only a small gain after great effort. The time has come to look at other options.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
I dropped out of college, got rejected by the army, turned down a management job at a fast food restaurant. I'm 21 and I don't have anything to show for myself. Recently, I got a hankering to travel, go to Oregon. start a new life

will all go well? Might I find love? am I loon?
>>
>>16600937
There will likely be delay in gaining the results you seek, however you will in time obtain your reward. The end result is good. Go for it.
>>
>>16600735
Thanks op. I'll keep all this in mind moving forward.
>>
>>16601089
The cards tell me haste will be problematic. Do not make any sudden decisions about your future.

Your previous tastes of failure may be blinding you to other possibilities that are presenting themselves to you. Wake up and look at them from a new perspective before carefully considering them and making your final decision, but do not be rash.
>>
>>16600743
Good for you, Death often indicates a new beginning and a fresh start. It is a card of change and hope.
>>
I would love to hear it from you.
23,male, student, isfj

There is a girl i'm interested in, however i think she's way out of my league. Is there any chance?

Also in general how will 2016 be for me? 2015 was kinda disappointing.

Thanks in advance
>>
>>16600395
A lot of going over the meanings of positions and cards, but also knowing the symbolism of the imagery. That, and a good dollop of intuition and practice.
>>
Husband and I can't seem to get our shit together.We have a very happy marriage, so we have that going for us.

What's in store in the near future for us?
>>
>>16601099
thank you
>>
>>16600569
Work very carefully in your project. Your heart is wounded, but do not let it drive you to hasty choices or the results will be bad.

If you continue doing things in the same fashion as you have before, the results will be bad, and your project will fail due to purely mundane external circumstances. The Devil was your Crown Card, so proceed only with the greatest of caution. If I were in your position I would consider abandoning the project and turning to traditional religion for protection.
>>
>>16600180
After my first breakup and heartbreak, that happened a long time ago, I have a hard time feeling something for other men.
I don't love or even like my ex. I don't think about him.
But why can't I feel anything for other men?
>>
>>16601140
Would you mind telling me the cards?
>>
>>16601091
Thanks, that's exactly what I was expecting. Bless your soul, anon.
>>
>>16601166
Sorry, I already shuffled them to do other readings.
>>
>>16601232
Thanks anyway, have a good one
>>
>>16601110
Proceed slowly and carefully in pursuing her or you will scare her away. If you avoid going too fast in the beginning, then you will hopefully meet with success.

In regards to the next year, the near future will bring change for the better. However, prepare yourself, for as the year progresses, conflict could erupt.

As for your new year in general make sure you are putting all your effort in the right places, and also be persistent. The Ten of Wands indicates hard work and labor that will eventually pay off.
>>
>>16601117
Things will improve, but only with hard work. In the near future things will improve, and then become more difficult again. Use that time to prepare yourself. Do not become complacent with temporary victories.
>>
>>16601251
Thanks a lot for your time and advice. Have a wonderful end of the year and a smooth new years.
>>
Ok i will try if you are still here. i'm 22 and dated a girl for a while but she broke it of. Honestly i wish i could get her back but i doubt any of that is going to happen. So how do things look for me romantically with other potential girls?
>>
>>16601272
You might be unhappy right now, but your current situation has more to it than meets the eye. Your Crown card, which signifies your current status, is the Four of Cups, which depicts a youth sitting under a tree gazing at three cups, seemingly unaware of a forth held by a hand coming out of a cloud.

Similarly, it seems that you are overlooking some new opportunity for you. I would guess that there is already another girl out there whose eye you have caught. Keep your eyes and your heart open for her and you will find her before long.
>>
>>16601291
That sounds interesting thanks!
>>
>>16600180
will i become a doctor?
>>
>>16601321
In any case the road will be difficult. Now is not the time to start new projects.
>>
>>16601321
Ameya, is that you?
>>
File: 21_The_World.jpg (29 KB, 350x499) Image search: [Google]
21_The_World.jpg
29 KB, 350x499
>be me
>have this close friend
>she is pretty cool and really cute
>she shows some romantic interest in me and some mutual friends keep saying we make a perfect couple
>don't pursue her romantically because of some reasons
>still enjoys the attention and closeness of a "girlfriend not actually girlfriend" like watching movies resting my face on her tight while she strokes my hair,sleeping on the same bed,pretending we are married to people we don't know,etc
>she naturally start to move on since I don't respond back
>still friends but not on the same level
>start to miss that,being the attention whore that I am,and don't know what do
>>
>>16600180
Hey could I have one please?
I'm 24 and I just really want to know how well this guy I'm talking likes me.
We have meet up but he hasn't said anything about actually being in a relationship.
I don't want to ruin what we have now, but I want to take the next step. I just enjoy his company to much to destroy it by talking about this to him.
I guess what I'm wondering is do we have a future together?
Thank you
>>
>>16600180
Will I ever find my money back or am I wasting my time looking for it?
>>
>>16601533
I laid out a spread asking what would happen if you approach the matter directly, and the results of that are clearly bad. In particular, the Tower as the Outcome card indicates a result of conflict.

I laid out a second spread asking what would happen if you were more careful and circumspect in approaching him and the indications were good.

Although the cards indicate that you are held back by fear of loss and pessimism, and the Six of Wands tells me that your near future with him may take a while, you can make things work provided you are able to see things from new perspectives and be open to new ideas.
>>
>>16601549
The Five of Cups tells me that although your loss grieves you, it is imperative not to neglect what has remained. You feel stuck at the present, but do not be carried away by appealing prospects in the new future without careful thought.

You may gain what you seek, but do not place undue importance to it, or you will deceive yourself and deny yourself other opportunities.
>>
>>16601086
Ty so much man! I think you confirmed what I already knew but somehow it made me feel better :)
>>
Hm, tough to ask a question.
First, there is a girl that is into me, but I'm not that into her, should I go for this since I'm single for a while or wait?
>>
>>16600180

Hey OP, can I get a general love life/sexuality reading? Or do you need more details?
>>
File: IMG9591381.png (463 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG9591381.png
463 KB, 533x800
I'm trying real hard go be well organized, productive and not socially awkward. Can you tell me if
>It will all eventually pay off, and if I'll be successful?
>A general reading on my family and love life
Thank you
>>
should I size my septum to 0 or stop at 6 where it might heal?
>>
>>16602964
stop at 6
>>
>>16602851
The current time is not ripe. Starting at this time might lead to things falling apart. Hold off on starting a new relationship for a while.
>>
>>16602936
More details makes it easier to give specific advice.
>>
>>16602964
Stop at 6. The cards indicate that this may be a mere whim that you might regret latter. Your Significator was the moon, which is the card of intuition and emotion, but is very fickle and can indicate irrationality and self-deception.
>>
>>16600180
Wow, thanks for doing this, anon.

I draw for a living and I've been in a bit of a creative slump lately. I just haven't been as productive as I used to be. What do I need to do to get out of this rut?
>>
>>16600180
Things are going well with me and my gf, but when we first started talking it was because I was interested with another girl that she's friends with. I've been wondering if I made the right choice, could the cards help me?
>>
>>16600180
Girl says she wants to keep dating to get to know me, but she has doubts.
Do I go and risk attending my own funeral, or leave it at that?
>>
File: skeltor.jpg (125 KB, 575x754) Image search: [Google]
skeltor.jpg
125 KB, 575x754
>>16600180
Last semester I started studying guitar in school as my major, but this past semester was really shitty and I did very badly in most of my music classes. Should I wait and try again or should I keep guitar as a hobby and pursue a different major.
>>
>>16603014
>>16602936
Ok, so
If I broke up with my s/o, would we be able to stay friends? Will I be able to get into another relationship? Would they be able to find a better relationship too? And is now even a good time for a breakup, even if I was completely sure it's worth it (obviously I'm not), or is it better to wait?
also is there any chance this girl i don't know well and have a small crush on might like me in a sexual/romantic way, this is such a teenagerish issue but it bugs me

That's a lot of questions but I can't condense all my doubts into one I guess
>>
cool, i'm in. i usually use celtic cross as well. what deck are you using? just curious.

my question(s): should i tell her? if so, should i wait for a signal or just do it?

Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>16603043

also, i know more details are easier to work with.
my wording was very general on purpose.
>>
>>16603043
one more thing. i would be very grateful, if you could post the cards for me! :)
>>
File: Death.jpg (78 KB, 286x536) Image search: [Google]
Death.jpg
78 KB, 286x536
>>16600180
If you're still doing these, OP: I have huge problems with procrastination and self-doubt, as in I often don't believe I can get things done. I start late, drag my feet, procrastinate and as a result often do things shoddily in the last minute. However if I get my attitude in gear and actually apply myself I tend to perform excellently. I'm applying for a school and the entrance exams require intense daily studying for a couple of months. I haven't worked that intensely in years, if ever. I like the field but am also a bit hesitant because it's very different from what I do now, so passing the test would be a bit of a life-changer. I worry that subconsciously I'll perform poorly due to fearing the change passing the test would bring.

In general, what does the read say? Or more specifically; will I manage to get my shit together?
>>
>>16603071
Forgot to say please and thank you :)
>>
>>16603030
Avoid focusing too much on one thing. Give it time, and try refreshing yourself with some other pursuits. Above all else the Eight of Wands cautions you against hastiness in your work.
>>
>>16603031
You are currently, or will soon be, going through an important transition. It will perhaps be quite trying, but the end result will be good. You made the right choice.
>>
>>16603033
You tend to be a bit of a loner and are dissatisfied with the current state of things. Things might be rough for a few months, but in the end things will work out as long as you learn to open up and work as a partner with her instead of pulling away and closing yourself up.
>>
>>16603035
The cards indicate the best course of action would be to change your major. Although your difficulty seems to be a calamity, the inverted Devil as your Recent Past Card indicates that this is in fact a new beginning, hopefully one that offers the chance of personal growth.

Your crossing card is the Five of Cups showing a cloaked man ruefully gazing at three spilled cups, ignoring two full ones behind him. Look to what positive things this has brought you to.

Your Outcome card is the inverted Four of Wands, indicating success but the possibility of discontentment with it. I read it to mean that you will be successful but dissatisfied with yourself if you totally abandon music. Make sure to keep at it and not to stagnate in your playing.
>>
Does he ever think about the time we were together?
>>
hey OP!

Should I tell him how I feel about him?
>>
>>16603086
I should maybe state that we're not in an actual relationship for the moment. Does that change anything?

>look at me trusting some random dude with a pack of cards online
>>
>>16600180
'sup, OP

22, female, INFJ, single as a pringle. going to travel on the 10th of January.

What should I do about my love life until then?
>>
>>16603036
It is worth seriously considering splitting up. Your outcome card was the Ace of Cups, which indicates success in matters of love. There is no 'good time' for a break up, and now is as good as any other time. Your Future card is the page of cups, also associated with love, but also new beginings. Sitting around and waiting accomplishes nothing but stagnation.

It is not certain that this other girl likes you, but the cards indicate that now is a very good time to make a new start. I did another reading and your future card was the inverted Four of Cups, indicating waking up from the slumber of the present to new beginnings and opportunities. The inverted Ace of Cups as the External Forces card tells me your current relationship isn't going on well. I say go for it.
>>
>>16603071
>>16603075
And also, I'd like to know what cards I get in which positions, if it's not too much trouble. Thanks a lot OP, awesome thread!
>>
>>16603082
I'm depressed, will I ever beat it?
>>
If anyone is still doing readings, I'd appreciate one.

I've been failing miserably at love. Don't really know if I'm trying too little, too much, or maybe I'm not interesting/attractive enough. I'd love some advice about how to get things in order.
>>
>>16603076
Heh, I kinda had a gut feeling about that. Thanks anon. Wishing you happy holidays.
>>
>>16603125
thanks
>>
>>16603043
The Waite deck. I prefer the older stylization of the cards.

Your Significator card is the Seven of Cups. Do not mistake wishes for truth.

Your Crossing card is the Nine of Cups. Things are perhaps going better than you think in the present.

The Foundation card is the Page of Pentacles. Perhaps the root of your situation is connected with an excessive concern about planning and timing.

Your recent past is the Nine of Pentacles. Have things been well and settled at home recently?

Your Crown card is the inverted Lovers. This is a matter of concern for me. If there is not open argument between you and her, there at least must be a hostile tension somewhere. This I think is the crux of the issue.

Your Future card is the inverted Ten of Wands. Perhaps mere hard work is not going to be enough before too long. Hopefully there will not be too much hardship.

Your External Forces card is the inverted Chariot. Things must be out of balance at the moment. Don't become complacent!

Your Hopes and Fears card is the Hierophant. To me this strongly reinforces the idea that you are letting concerns of planning and structure overrun your thinking.

Your outcomes card is the inverted Three of Wands. Be wary of false starts.

The combination of the pentacles, the page of swords, and the Hierophant card strongly indicate to me that you have a big problem by being constrained by structure. Don't wait too long to tell her, the situation could become worse, and you won't gain anything by doing nothing.
>>
I've been flirting with this girl for the past month, she is receptive. Flirting and teasing back, lots of touching. We danced and she grinded on my dick too, rejected my kiss tho because she has a boyfriend. She said she would be with me if she wasn't with him tho. She had him for 2 years and is her first boyfriend. She definitely likes me back.

My question is: will their relationship end soon?
>>
What do you think about my cover?

http://picosong.com/QzmU/
>>
>>16603173

Sorry, wrong thread.
>>
>>16603071
Your Significator is the Hierophant. You are currently operating according to a set pattern of behavior and thinking which you have chosen for yourself. While familiarity can be comforting, it can blind one to new chances.

Your Crossing Card is the Four of Pentacles. Depicting a man clutching a pentacle to his chest, balancing one on his head, and with two held firmly under his feet, it can indicate that one is holding on tightly to what is established, but it blocks new avenues both of the mind and the heart.

Your Foundation card is the Sun. The happiest of all cards, this indicates to me that the core underlying issue here is connected with the desire for peace, contentment, and ease.

Your Past card is the Seven of Cups. Your realization of possible inadequacy came to you as a very rude awakening to you. Dreaming is pleasant, but the world is harsh to you, and developing a more sober attitude has caused you pain.

Your Crown card is the Seven of Swords. Your primary obstacle is one of trust issues, and relates to planning. This card indicates partial success. But you should not be complacent with partial success. Be persistent!

Your Future card is the inverted Two of Wands. Your journey is long sighted, but will involve hardship. Prepare yourself for hard work and hopefully all will be well.

Your emotions card is the inverted Page of Cups. You feel drained and uninspired. It feels to you like opportunity is far away and unlikely. But despair will not help you.

Your External Forces card is the Ace of Wands. There is indeed opportunity for you, but it is just a beginning. It must be fostered carefully before it bears fruit.

Your Hopes and Fears card is the Hanged Man. You are afraid that you will end up suffering greatly for nothing as the result of pushing forward.
(Cont.)
>>
>>16603106
Btw, I'd love to see a full reading, if you feel like it. Sounds fun.
>>
>>16603071
(Cont.)

Your outcomes card is the inverted Eight of Swords. In the upright position it indicates being barricaded in by difficulty, but inverted it indicates that apparent obstacles can indeed be overcome.

All in all I think the key issue is being trapped in old habits and thought patterns. Do not be ensnared by the comforts of ease. Now is the time for careful planning and decisiveness. I believe there is a connection between your crown card which indicates a present situation of distrust and your outcomes card indicating success. Both are swords, and tell me that the key to moving from your current situation to your planned one is through force of will and careful judgement.

I think the best way to do this is to plan and organize your life to give it structure. Create a daily schedule and stick to it religiously. Plan things out on a calendar and always, aways, remind yourself that if you do things sooner rather than later, you get just as much free time and it is unhindered by worries about future projects.
>>
>>16600180
What's my love life gonna be like in 2016? I just want to meet a great girl who can make me happy and I can make her happy. Any tips or advice?
>>
There's a girl I've known for a while from my church. I've liked her for a few years now, and this year she's graduating high school. I'm wondering if there's ever a chance we'll be together.

Also, can I get the full reading?
>>
>>16603099
You are overthinking things. Look to the bounty of the present, and do not dwell on the past. Your future card is the inverted Nine of Swords, telling you that you must allow time to do its work.
>>
>>16603094
Well shit, I don't have another major picked out, I kind of got chosen to be a guitar major
>>
>>16603104
You fear disaster, but as long as you proceed gradually so as to not set off too much alarm, you have nothing to worry about. Ask obliquely, perhaps flirt a bit.
>>
>>16603106
I don't think it changes much. Being open is just as important when starting a relationship as it is for being in one. Sorry but I already shuffled the cards.
>>
>>16603120
Be receptive to non-traditional arrangements, and don't let problems in the near future throw you off. Don't be afraid to do several things at once.
>>
>>16603150
You are indeed under a tremendous burden. The Nine of Swords is your Significator indicating great sorrow and pain. But that is just the here and now, do not let it warp your perceptions of the future,

Now is perhaps the time to take stock of yourself. Carefully examine unexplored avenues in your life. And above all do not be discouraged by temporary setbacks thinking they are eternal.

Seek help from a psychiatrist as well.
>>
>>16603151
Something good is coming on the horizon. While you have come from a great deal of pain, time can heal all wounds.

The root problem seems to be that you view things in too much of black and white categories. Strive to see things as they are in the present without making definitive judgements on them and things will go better. Things are not entirely one thing or the other.
>>
>>16603163
First of all, thank you for your time and effort.

I can't tell you how accurate this is.
I kept getting the Lovers and Hierophant on a lot of spreads i did about this the past few months.
Interesting to see that the outcome is somewhat similar to the spreads i did.

There is no open argument, but there is a strong tension, which isn't necessarily hostile.

In your summary, you mentioned the page of swords, which wasn't in the spread, as far as i see.
Did you mean the page of pentacles?

I'm impressed, how good you are at this. Awesome, Anon.
>>
>>16603167
Perhaps it will end, but do not involve yourself at this stage, or things will turn sour, and you will end up abandoning the relationship if it gets started. While it might be fun for a while, it would make a shakey foundation for a relationship.

Be patient and wait.
>>
>>16603204
You are dissatisfied now, but opportunity will present itself. Your outcome card is the inverted Four of Cups, so I suspect that the new relationship will present itself in a serendipitous and unexpected way. My main advice is to put yourself out there and keep your eyes peeled. You will meet by chance, so make yourself available.
>>
>>16603250

I know it won't be healthy relationship if she breaks up with him because of me and starts dating me.

I just want to know will she break up or not? :)
>>
>>16603259
Thanks OP. Also do you think I can get a full read?
>>
Should I turn up to my relatives (who I hate) obviously high while wearing dickies overalls with black lipstick?
>>
>>16603218
thanks!
>>
>>16603210
Your Significator is the Hanged Man, clearly associated with spirituality and martyrdom. The explicit connection with religion is quite clear.

Your Crossing Card is the Six of Wands. Good news is on the way.

Your Foundation card is the Page of Pentacles. This is associated with finance and planning, but also introversion and youth. While careful planning is good in ordinary life, relationships often do not fit into our conceptual categories.

Your Past card is the inverted Six of Cups. Do not be held back simply based on previous experiences.

Your crown card is the King of Pentacles. Also associated with planning, it is a sign of worldly success. You see yourself in a good position conventionally.

Your near Future card is the inverted Chariot. There may soon come rough spots marked with disharmony in relationships which are caused by a lack of internal balance. Avoid it by ensuring that the facets of your life are in harmony with one another.

Your emotions card is inverted Temperance. You feel conflicted about making a move and going forwards.

Your external forces card is the inverted Knight of Pentacles. Be careful not to become dull and fall into the same old habits.

Your hopes and fears is the inverted page of cups. Your fear is that you are deceiving yourself and love will not have a chance.

Your outcomes card is the Hierophant. An upholder of tradition, this card is also explicitly linked to religious concern.

Two major things stand out to me. Firstly, the suit of pentacles is very prominent, with the three cards reinforcing one another. This means that you are successful at careful planning, but this could be a hindrance. Be yourself, but try to be more spontaneous. The other main point is that bot the Significator and the Outcomes card are linked with religion. Perhaps this means that the surest way forward is by becoming more involved with her in Church activities.
>>
this is it?
>>
>>16603198
>>16603203
Thank you very much. It's a very good reading, almost shockingly accurate. I've struggled with depression in the past and have been sort of stuck in the current situation, however unhealthy and unpleasant it is, unable to move forward. A problem tends also to be overthinking the future and sort of fearing potential futures, including perhaps finding out I'm not as exceptionally gifted as I've thought.

Your general interpretations were also somewhat spot-on and confirming what I've been thinking and feeling myself. It's interesting to see how even over the internet, without ever meeting me, you came to the same conclusion :D Maybe it's the amount of background info but nevertheless - very nicely read.

Thanks again for your efforts OP! Have you been doing tarot long?

Also, if you feel like practising more;
I'm curious about how you see my love life going next year - specifically, what are the main problems, how do I relate to love or possible opportunities that arise, and whether or not and how) possible obstacles might be overcome.

(If you're getting tired with the readings though, by all means save your effort for someone who hasn't had any yet.) Thanks again!
>>
Is OP still here? I have a question...

[Before I ask the question: how much info do I need to give for the interpretation?]
>>
>>16603506
Not OP, but obviously the more info you give the more detailed and accurate the answer will be. Depends on what you want. If you want OP to go over each card, mention it in advance.
>>
>>16603506
If OP doesn't come back, I can read for you if you tell me relevant gender(s) and your query in one or two sentences.
>>
>>16603511
OK, thank you.

>>16603519
Thank you too, mate.

OP [or >>16603519], here's the thing: I'm yet another male in love with yet another female. She still doesn't know it, but probably suspects I'm interested in her (I did invite her to "drink a coffee" with me).

There are two complicating factors, though:
1. She is foreign. And I'm fucking afraid of being dumped yet again.
2. She was my professor, although I can avoid having classes with her in the future.

What should I do? Should I invite her again for a coffee and try to out my feelings for her, once she's back from travelling?
>>
>>16603528
>professor
This should be interesting

Viability: Ace of Cups
Forces against, forces for: Knight of Cups, 7 of Swords (reversed)
Relationship potential: 6 of Swords (reversed)
Advice for you, for her: Page of Cups, Ace of Swords
Projected outcome: Page of Pentacles

The juxtaposition of Cups and Swords cards here is interesting. I get the sense that you are the emotional one, and she is the more logical one. You have a chance at something emotionally pleasant, but your immaturity and impulsiveness will cause you problems.

The whole teacher/student thing is definitely an issue here, and she'll consider that it might be impractical for that very reason. The ability to be /subtle/ is what helps this potential relationship. Discretion would need to be kept in mind at all times.

However, I see that being romantic about it would work in your favor once she is convinced of the viability and possibility of...I don't want to say sneaking around, but being low-key. To this end, she would need to get a bit creative in how she approaches the situation mentally in order to "get away with this."

The outcome is interesting and, I think, intentionally vague. It either shows that you can begin something romantic if you're both cautious, or it shows that you remain in the student-zone, maybe being a student of hers again.

Best of luck.
>>
Will I have any relationships in 2016?
If yes, how will i meet the person?
>>
>>16603581
I'd like the full reading if possible.
>>
>>16603575
I'm trying to "chew" all the information... thank you.
>>
>>16603519
I asked OP this and responded, but I forgot to mention I wanted a full read. I'm guessing hes gone so I'm wondering if you can do a full read. Here's my original question, "What's my love life gonna be like in 2016? I just want to meet a great girl who can make me happy and I can make her happy. Any tips or advice?"
Thanks
>>
>>16600180
Two things if I may ask.

1.) What am I doing with school? I dont know what I'm going for, and I tell everyone something that I know I can't major in. I don't know what to do.

2.)I've been dating my girlfriend for 2 months. I'm totally in love with her and want to spend the rest of my life with her. How is that looking?
>>
>>16600180
I tend to worry about a lot of stuff because I'm always pondering. Will I be successful following my current job outlook/ college major? How's my love life looking like?
>>
>>16600180
We are entertaining a guest on Sunday.
She is an intelligent and perceptive lady.
Will our guest enjoy the day? Will we make it all the way through the day without a fight?

I'd be interested to hear the cards and interpretations, but only if you want to. :)

Thank you!
>>
>>16603761
(I am male and my wife isn't, if that's needed for the reading, btw)
>>
>>16600180
Read my fortune for the next couple of years then.
>>
My dear OP, I haven't been in a relationship for a while now, mainly because I haven't really been meeting girls that much lately with all the work I have to do. However, there is a chance that I'll be able to change my environment and work in a foreign country for some time starting next Summer. Will that be good for me in terms of relationships, or will something show up in my life before that chance? Really curious, honestly. Thanks.
>>
Hey there OP,thanks in advance. I'm about to start a pretty serious job soon making decent money without a college education,which is cool,but I am a bit nervous for the future and how well I can deal with this job. Also,I've gotten to a point where I know I don't need a relationship,but I would cherish one very much. I don't know how you would reply to any of this,but anything you could say would help.
>>
Hello, OP. I see you are quite burdened with many requests, but I can't resist a good reading thread! Do you do health readings? I'm trying to heal from a serious condition. What can you tell me about the outcome of that? Thank you in advance!
>>
>>16603581
Your significator is the Nine of Swords. It indicates difficulty, despair, or sorrow, and your crossing card is Death, indicating new beginnings. To me this indicates that there has been a large change that has been painful to you, but it has opened you to new opprotunities.

Your foundation card is the inverted Page of Pentacles. I suspect this indicates a certain holding back and timidness in relations with others.

Your Past card is the Queen of Cups. The suit of cups is connected with love and relationships, and the Queen of Cups points to success. Perhaps you are shaped in your behavior by a prior good relationship and this continued influence is not beneficial.

The Crown Card is the Seven of Swords. This could indicate that you are currently trying for a relationship, or that the way you are going about things in the present is not working.

The Future Card is the inverted Eight of Swords. This indicates the bringing down of obstacles, so hopefully things will take a turn for the better over the coming months. Be sure to jump on the opportunity.

Your Emotions card is the inverted Fool. This could indicate that you are emotionally too ready to take risks.

Your external forces card is the inverted Moon. This indicates imagination tempered with pragmatism. It seems that the time will be ripe to try to work on relationships from a different perspectives.

Your hopes and dreams is the inverted Hierophant, indicating a turning away from established practice and order and doing your own thing.

However, your outcome is the inverted Nine of Pentacles indicating caution. It is unusual that you have so many inverted cards. I think that this indicates that your final result is malleable, and if you manage to evaluate yourself and make whatever changes you think you need to make.
>>
Lemme ask the important questions!
Will my top schools accept me, more importantly will Colby accept me?
How does my romantic life look like this 2016?

Thank you!
>>
>>16603575
Me again.

Funny how this is more about self-knowledge than what I should/shouldn't do... I've checked the 6 of Swords definition out there, it looks like "NO MOVE"... how should I interpret that?
>>
>>16600180
I've never done this before, but I'm really curious now.

What does my relationship, with my bf of two years, look like for 2016? Will I/we be happy?
>>
File: 78527049.jpg (25 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
78527049.jpg
25 KB, 600x399
I want my employer to change my job title from "Developer" to "Programmer Analyst".
This is because they hired me as a "Developer" (someone who writes code) but they're only giving me work that involves reading and researching the code.
This is "Programmer Analyst" work they're giving me; not developer work.
The whole thing is a bait and switch because nobody wants to be a programmer analyst, so that had to lie to get people to apply for the job.
So I'm pushing to turn a negative into a positive by getting my job title changed officially on-the-books.
Its not a demand for a raise in pay. Just a title change. I'll be doing the same work as before under a new job title name.
Will I get what I want?
>>
>>16603673
Don't be afraid to experiment or look into different possibilities for yourself. Things aren't always as they seem, and you can learn from unexpected things.

In your relationship things seem to be going well, but be very careful that you don't do something big and risky on a whim. Your emotions card is the fool, indicating joy but also the danger of a mistep off of a cliff. If you can prevent yourself from a major mistake however, things should turn out well.
>>
>>16603717
Careerwise things like very good. Relationships however will be difficult for a time. Focus on preparing yourself in education and career first, and then start looking for a relationship.
>>
>>16604332
I forgot to ask if you could do the cards please, if you have time and such?
Merry Christmas!
>>
>>16603761
Things should turn out well. The cards do not reveal any significant obstacles arising.
>>
>>16603771
LOL! That's a bit too generic I think for the reading to give any real information.
>>
>>16600180
I got out of the Army a little over a year ago and I feel worse now than I did when I first came home. Long story short; lost friends (not dead just separated to different posts), got lonely/depressed, leader brought me up, wanted sex from me and not long after my depression and fallback to alcohol I attempted suicide. I survived but was speedily (2 months) taken home after this. I came home with the mask of a smile to hide my lingering depression. I've only gotten worse over the past year.

My question:
I've been planning on doing something for a few months now but still sometimes wonder if my current plans are really what's best for me. Should I go through with my plan or change them?
>>
>>16604336
thank you!
>>
>>16604371
Please don't let something like this be a deciding factor for you.
>>
>>16603575
[I hope the bro who read the cards for me read this...]
I'm risking it and going after it. What's the worst it can happen? If I keep the low profile, there will be no issue with her job, and worst hypothesis I'll simply change my grad to another thing I love.

And thank you, both for reading the cards and for wishing me luck.
>>
>>16604321
Tarot cards never give you a straight yes or no answer; any yes or no you get is the opinion of the reader based on what circumstances the cards show. If, for example, a certain reading shows destruction as the result of a given action, the reader will likely recommend that you not take it. However, if you happen to need destruction in order to promote positive change, you might consider it a good course of action.

>6 of Swords in reverse
One of the interpretations of this card is a disconnect between logic and emotions, and that is the way I interpreted it due to the other cards in the spread, which seemed to support the same meaning. While not explaining its meaning directly, I used it to create a cohesive whole between the cards.

The tldr is that there is potential for something romantic, but a relationship would likely be challenged by the issues I mentioned before. Whether or not this is desirable to you is entirely up to you.
>>
>>16604377
Not religious or spiritual at all; but my neighbor is a gypsy and he read my cards once since I asked. Not to say I believe or trust them, but they are interesting or at least food for thought?
>>
>>16604385
Well, I do have a problem seeing things from an emotive and rational at the same time PoV... maybe it's the time I deal with this.

Also, there's another thing I didn't mention: I still sometimes chat with my ex-fiancee, and the reading as "disconnection between logic and emotion" is spot-on.
>>
>>16600180
Similar to other people's, but I'm curious.

>Will me and my significant other stay together in the long run?
>Will I find success and be able to find the right career path for myself?
>What is it that I need to do to be successful? >>16600180
Similar to other people's, but I'm curious.

>Will me and my significant other stay together in the long run?
>Will I find success and be able to find the right career path for myself?
>What is it that I need to do to be successful?
>>
>>16600180
Hi OP,
I just want to know if i'll ever hear from someone I had a falling out with ever again. There was this girl that I met who I really fell for. She showed a lot of signs of liking me as well, however she had a boyfriend she had been keeping from me.
I felt she had been using me so I confronted her about my feelings and telling her I can't keep giving her the attention I had been giving her. She then resorted to giving me the cold shoulder and doing things to try and get under my skin/make me jealous. I spent a lot of time begging for forgiveness and trying to get her to talk to me but I eventually gave up and distanced myself from her.

I refuse to contact her again. It's been awhile since we last spoke. Will I ever hear from her again?
If all else fails, will I ever find someone who really does love me and care about me?

Thanks.
>>
>>16604379
See
>>16604385
The worst thing that can happen is that you might goof and not be discreet enough due to your impassioned impulses, as idicated by the Knight of Cups. Assuming you can both keep your noses clean, it's a matter of convincing her of that.

>>16604399
>ex-fiancee
She didn't directly relate to the reading, but someone who was a major part of your life romantically can continue to influence your future relationships unconsciously. Not a reading, just advice, but maybe you should rethink still talking to her too much. My ex-fiancee and I split up on good terms and are friendly whenever we run into each other, but we both agree it's for the best if we don't stay friends. Just a thought.
>>
>>1660018>>16600180
Will my ex and me will be together again?
>>
>>16604406
god damn double paste
>>
>>16604026
In the end, the results will be good overall. It will end with material success, but in the short term it will be difficult to establish a relationship. However, given time it will not hurt you.
>>
>>16604414
The thing with my ex- is, I have compassion for her. She's lonely, stuck at her house, with nobody to talk with, spending too much time on her computer and too little living her life, lacking friends... I thought that maybe staying as a friend for her would do her good. She might be dumb and uncultured, but she's a good person...

And I'll keep the low profile. Ask her on dates privately, say "hi" on the university on the same way I would say to any other professor, this kind of stuff.
>>
OP please don't go away I'm so curious :(
>>
I'm really struggling to find a job, and just have absolutely no sense of direction in my life right now. Also, the girl that I really like(d) hasn't spoken to me in a while now, but I have some weird hope that she still will like before. How are things looking?
>>
Dear OP, what will 2016 have in store for me? A general short summary is all I ask.
>>
>>16600180
I like a girl who lives far away, she used to have feelings for me.
My questions, Will she like me again, and will we ever get together?
>>
>>16604079
The changes that you are currently undergoing are significant, but they are for the better.

You should look for a relationship. Your significator card was the Two of Cups, which of all the minor arcana cards has the strongest association with love. Although deep down you feel quite unsure as to how you should proceed, change in all aspects in your life is going to happen, so now would be a good time.

However, there is the distinct possibility of things not working out if you move in the direction of arrogance and deception. Be true and loyal, or else your relationships will fail painfully.
>>
>>16604108
The cards seem to clearly indicate that things will improve, but this is contingent on being careful and not rash. Be conservative in matters of risk, and the Hierophant card indicates that your recovery is linked to carefully listening to authority, most likely that of your doctors, so carefully follow their instructions.

Don't overestimate your own strength and push yourself thinking you are fine. The inverted Knight of Swords clearly indicates that to be foolhardy like that will lead to a major setback, so be cautious and take it easy on yourself even if you feel fine.
>>
Hey ok seems cool sorry
But um
Biggest question on my mind is this:
Will the person I love, who left in the promise of returning, actually return for me?
>>
>>16604309
Although you may be displeased with the present situation before you, your prospects in fact look quite good. Your circumstances will be favorable, and your outcomes card is the Wheel of Fortune, a very positive card indicating success.

Relationships in the coming year also look very good! Your outcomes card was the Queen of Cups, which is one of the best possible cards to get when inquiring into love.
>>
>>16604854
I'm not the OP, but you managed to hit me hard in the feels with your query. So, I'll give you a reading.

Good anon, I see that you're still holding on nostalgically to the previous feelings, but something inside didn't seem to go right. Tell me, were you a bit too needy? So show the cards that, though you worked hard, it wasn't really quite as it should be. You two weren't really on the same page on a few things, and there was actually some other factors in your life preventing you from performing adequately. They weren't as perceptible to you at the time, but they played a large role in bringing you to where you now yourself find.

Now, good anon, I see that you're mourning quite a bit over this, but the environment shows something good and fertile about it. The time is ripe, but you're wasting energy and time. Something about your priorities just isn't right, and it has something to do with the way that you invest your energy. Are you doing something unhealthy? Stop, it's not helping.

Getting back to your lady, I see an opportunity coming up in terms of another chance at some lovely romance. Now, the cards aren't /explicitly/ clear if it's her or someone else, but I'd be inclined to believe that a romantic expression might help. In the end, I see a firey path to wend, and you'll find some passion, whether with her or another.

That last part seems clear; take care my brother.
>>
>>16600180
Hi anon I have sme questions too
>Will I reach my goal of becoming an actor?
>How will my 2016 be?
>>
>>16605061
This was helpful, thank you my fellow anon, as to what factor prevented us from performing adequately. She moved away for reasons, but if the cards speak the truth I will start being a better anon!
>>
I'm having an affair with a man who is also married. It started out just as fun, but I have since fallen in love with him. Does he love me too, or is it still just a bit on the side for him?
>>
>>16604332
Your Significator is Temperence. You seem to be in control of yourself and have your personal life in good working order and balance, which is very good for supporting a good relationship.

The Crossing Card is the Lovers. The situation before you is indeed one strongly affected by your relationship. This card reiterates to me the importance of this to you, but doesn't tell me anything specific.

The Foundation card is the Eight of Cups. This card is somewhat concerning to me because it indicates that you may be unconsciously pulling away and becoming distant. Try to spice things up.

Your past card is the inverted Four of Cups. It seems you have recently come to see more of the situation. It is hard for me to determine what this card means here though.

Your Crown card is the Knight of Pentacles. This probably indicates your boyfriend himself. He is level-headed and dependable.

The Future card is the Five of Swords. This unfortunately indicates that perhaps in the next few months things might become a bit rocky.

Your Emotions card is the inverted Wheel of Fortune. You inwardly feel that things might not be going well, but I think that such fears are not well founded, given the rest of the spread. Be at ease.

Your External Forces card is Strength. You seem perfectly able to rise up to the challanges that will meet you in the coming months.

Your Hopes and Fears card is the Seven of Wands. Although you are worried about the future of your relationship, deep down you know that things will go fine as long as you keep working at it.

Your Outcomes card is the Moon. This is positive, if somewhat fickle card. Your relationship overall will go well. Be spontaneous and have fun with your boyfriend, but remember also the need for basic structure to keep your lives together.
>>
>>16604333
You may indeed get what you want, but there are obstacles along the way. Your crossing card was the Devil, so I suspect that some of the people in upper management would be opposed to the change because it would seem superfluous. However, your outcomes card is the Five of Wands, so I think that if you are persistent in the matter, they will relent in the end. Be careful not to cross anyone though, or they will make problems for you. Feel things out and don't push too hard. Be willing to drop the matter and bring it up again latter.
>>
Cam the cards tell me about the woman I'll marry, how to meet her and such? Much obliged if you get to me, thanks.
>>
>>16604371
The Hierophant, an authority figure, strongly indicates the need for relying on a person with expertise. Seek psychiatric help immediately, and your situation will surely improve. Everything else is secondary to that.
>>
>>16604379
The outcome can be bad. You think things will end well, but your outcomes card is the Eight of Wands. This can indicate fast action, but also hasty and foolish action. Think very carefully, and don't go through with it unless you are sure that you can bear the worst result.
>>
>>16604406
The cards seem reluctant to give clear indications on your relationship, but your career prospects look good as long as you are hardworking and earnest. You may be emotionally divided and unceretain, and that could be bad for your relationship. Re-examine yourself, determine what is important to you, and stick to it to avoid being stuck on the fence.
>>
File: Wave1.gif (358 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
Wave1.gif
358 KB, 500x289
>>16605061
Also, good anon who read this to me, I hope that you find whatever it is you were looking for in this thread.
I am currently re-prioritizing things on my end to prepare for the events soon to come.
Well I wish you a good night.
>>
>>16604412
There are indications that it may not come to pass that you will meet up with her again. It is of course not certain, but you should not set your hopes on it. Learn to move on. If she doesn't come back, then you will be prepared, and if she does, you won't have lost anything.

In any case, yes, you will find someone who genuinely loves and cares for you. Your outcomes card was the Ten of Cups, depicting a man and his wife gazing at a rainbow arrayed with ten cups as their children play. It is a very, very, happy card.
>>
>>16604417
In the short term, prospects look bad. However, it is quite possible that after some time has passed, things will be good and might perhaps even end in marriage. Wait for a wile and then go for it.
>>
>>16604509
Be persistent in your career. In time things should improve.

Now may not be the time to pursue a relationship. By all means give it a shot to connect with her, but if things don't pan out, don't keep barking up the wrong tree, and move on.
>>
>>16604787
The coming year will be kinder to you than the last. You will taste of success.
>>
>>16605050
The final result is quite hazy, but it may happen. Don't set too much stock by it, and focus on your career in the meantime, and it might happen.
>>
>>16605070
Things might work out, but don't sacrifice your other opportunities for this goal, or you will suffer a great loss of material goods. In general, your year should be good, as long as you work hard.
>>
>>16605088
You are playing with fire. Many of your cards were very unfortunate. The inverted Judgement tells of a failure to find the happiness you seek, the inverted Lovers tell of things going south quickly, and the inverted Five of Swords tells of a bad end result.

Ask him if he is willing to leave his wife for you. If he isn't, then you know your answer and should leave.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.