[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final chapter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Dear 4chan,
I came to a point in my life were i cant be like this anymore. I have nothing but pain in my heart. I committed so many mistakes in my life i cant fix. I cant live like this anymore. I have no one to talk to i have no friends i cant trust and talk too my life is a mess i tried so hard to fix it an do the right thing but everythign failed. I have to do this is the only way out is the only way i can get rid of all this pain. I dont want to be in this world no more. Is to late to save me. this is the best thing for everyone goodbye 4chan the only close thing to a friend i had
>>
kill yourself
>>
thank god i didnt have internet access when i was 14
>>
Don't kill yourself.

Become a super hero named Suicide Man, when you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to fear.
>>
>>16600170 >>16600096
If trips you become suicide man
>>
how can i just move on after everything. I tried so hard to be better person. Am i curse to live with pain the rest of my life?
>>
>>16600177
>only dubs

feels bad man
>>
>>16600177
Whoops.
>>
>>16600096
kill self
>>
>>16600177
Rolling for trips. Let's keep OP alive.
>>
Bye
>>
>>16600294
The beginning and end of Suicide Man
>>
File: 1450915980228.jpg (76 KB, 596x660) Image search: [Google]
1450915980228.jpg
76 KB, 596x660
>>16600179
Its all about how you walk through the fire mate, if you commit suicide things can't get better, if you stay alive one more day theres always hope things might change in your favour
>>
>>16600179
>Am i curse to live with pain the rest of my life?
No. Among other things, you are not even cursed: I am sorry to hear that you are hurting, but there is nothing magical about it. Everything is within your power to fix.
>>
How old are you OP?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.