[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. Not really me needing advice, but, I'm from a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Hey guys. Not really me needing advice, but, I'm from a very religious background, and I kind of do hold on to many of the values of my faith. But, okay, it makes me really uncomfortable knowing that friends of mine would act in sexual ways with girls, or good female friends wanting to sick dick, or have sucked dick, without being married. I know it seems really silly but the way I've been raised I kinda just find it sick and like its taking advantage of someone, like Idk it makes me feel kinda sour. Same thing with dating actually. Does anybody, or did anybody, have this same issue.
>>
Why anyone would want to be in a relationship with a women in the 21st century is beyond me.
Cum and dump, and find a nice man to have a relationship with.
Bisex masterrace.
>>
>>16599628
It's the 21st century, son. People aren't scared of sex anymore. Everybody, and I mean everybody, fucks these days. There's literally nothing wrong with that.

What IS wrong is all these hardcore conservative types trying to force abstinence only education down the throats of the latest generation in hopes that it will keep everyone "pure" until marriage when in reality, it does the exact opposite. But that's another story.

I've dated religious girls before and they all fucked, sucked dick, even swallowed. It's fine because everyone involved got what they wanted and no one got hurt. That's all that really matters.
>>
>>16599913
wow so there really is nothing for people like me
>>
>>16599922
Raised religious too. Stop casting the first stone anon. Nobody is perfect.
>>
>>16599628
>Same thing with dating actually.

How do you think people get to the marriage part?
>>
>>16599922
If you're going to be so narrow-minded, probably not.
>>
>>16599930
times have change and you need to become a cuck who is not bother by the fact that their wife had over 10 dicks on here.
>>
>>16599942
or you just need to be an adult and realize that everyone has a past that isn't always rose-tinted and paved in gold.
>>
>>16599628

You are right, anon. You might have to be comfortable just being abstinent. I'm not so sure why guys are scared of it.

Bottom line is, the more things or people you depend on (girls, getting married, close friends' opinions of you, etc) the more you will get frustrated and the more your happiness will depend on other things.

Yes it is disgusting and being with multiple sexual partners will make women predisposed to cheating no matter what their 'religious' values are. I am Orthodox and I know a few girls who think all that is disgusting are actually pure. These are 2 girls out of a lifetime that I've met so they are out there but they are rare. Those girls are also likely to become nuns at some point.

tl:dr...just be comfortable with the fact that you may have to be celibate for life. Reduce your dependence on things as much as possible senpai
>>
>>16599969
>Yes it is disgusting

see this is the kind of backwards immature thinking that only comes from virgins.
>>
>>16599628
OP, i also struggle with this mentality from time to time. What's the difference between a girl that is a virgin and one that fucked several guys? (just don't say she will cheat or stuff like that)
>>
>I kinda just find it sick and like its taking advantage of someone
I think this is the real problem that you should focus upon. It's fine if you don't like sex but it's not fine if it feels like taking advantage of someone. This isn't about a personal preference, this is about an indoctrinated prejudice. It's like the difference between not wanting a dog when you're not a dog person and not wanting a dog because you think they're venomous. It's an opinion fundamentally influenced by an unfounded prejudice. Sexual activity between consenting adults is not taking advantage of someone. Your opinion on sex cannot be healthy unless you can work yourself through that feeling to get rid of it. Once you do, it's perfectly fine if you don't have a personal preference toward sexual activities.
>>
>>16599628
>It makes me really uncomfortable knowing that friends of mine would act in sexual ways with girls,
I don't really understand this question. Are you just uncomfortable with promiscuous people, or people in general? You need to remember, people of the world will always act accordingly, but there's a HUGE difference between acting with fratboys who do nothing but drink and have sex, and two people in honest monogamous relationships.

If it's the former, and those people are making you feel uncomfortable, then stop associating with those people. It's not a big deal, and your lifestyles just don't align. If it's the latter, than grow a thicker skin? People do what they're gonna do, and you can't control that. If you're looking for a relationship, then just look for someone who's moral and spiritual compass align with yours.
>>
>>16600049

>backwards

So you'd prefer your loving, faithful wife...your everything...your baby boo-boo to be some girl who was sucking dicks in her teens and getting drunk, receiving facials from random dudes during college Spring Break?

More power to you, anon.
>>
>>16600238

Yes, because every girl on the planet is like that without any variation.

Listen, kid, everyone has a past and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm sure you've done some things you regret but that doesn't make you a bad person so long as you learn from your mistakes.

Until you learn to except people for what they are, a virgin you will remain.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.