[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have crazy mother from Brazil >my whole life I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images (27).jpg (8 KB, 289x358) Image search: [Google]
images (27).jpg
8 KB, 289x358
>have crazy mother from Brazil
>my whole life I've been brought up uncivilized and crazy
>talks around her house by herself
>always tries to command and yell
>live at home because there are a lack of jobs in the area I liva ATM (us)
>mfw today I saw my crazy mother pour cream on the carpet for the dog to eat off
>lost my shit at her and started screaming
Should I be callibg a mental health unit for her? Also I Beleive she did this action to try and get it over me or slemthing almost as if she's trying to have power over a man like she did tk my dad and for me to sit there and cop everything, basically I think she needs mental help, she let's ducks run around the house and shit everywhere, I'm so lost as to what to do with my life, wtf do I do??
>>
>>16599374
Have her admitted anon. Obviously she's crazy.
>>
>>16599374
I don't know how to say this, but you're mom is a nigger.
>>
>>16599386
Yeah no shit, my friends mum is from Portugal (white) and she's the exact same
>>
>>16599384
Like seriously though should I? I can't handle it anymore, dies this sound normal, I've tried to have general convoys about her bullshit and crazyness and she either find it funny or she tries to dominate by screaming and yelling
>>
Might this have todo with femenism?
>>
Anyone out there?
>>
>>16599391

He is being sarcastic OP(at least is what i think), most mothers are annoying and fucked up, deal with it or move out.
>>
>>16599753
How the fk do you deal with it?
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 276x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 276x280
>>16599374
>Implying our mental healthcare isn't complete ass and expensive
>>
>>16600695
>>16599374
concentrate every ounce of your will on getting a job and moving out.

that's it. there is no other answer man, sorry. do absolutely anything you can to get a job and then get out.
>>
>>16600724
I've been trying so hard, its fucked my mind up for so many years
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.