[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a gf of 4+ years, moved together after few months etc.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 5823159745316481.jpg (269 KB, 970x1144) Image search: [Google]
5823159745316481.jpg
269 KB, 970x1144
I have a gf of 4+ years, moved together after few months etc.

Now, she either played me for a sucker, always talking about or wanting sex. Like 5-8x times a day. In a sense trying to trap me into relationship with sex. I remember even telling her she doesnt need to pretend this stuff cause i love her for her.

Long story short, nowadays if i dont initiate we have sex like i dont even know...maybe weekly or not even that. I am 21 (nearly 22) and she is 26 (just had birthday, no she is not jesus).
Also, my longtime slutty female friend just sent me
>pic related
Out of the blue, for no reason. What gives?

I should probably mention that i love weed and i am not quiet about it, so that is likely the reason for the necklace. However the reason for photos....?
>>
What's actually your question? It got lost in your ridiculous typing style
>>
>>16599274
Probably all the weed deteriorating his brain

BUT ITS SAFE MUH BEER IS WORSE DINDU DU NUFFIN HEMP YALL
>>
>>16599274
Also, my longtime slutty female friend just sent me
>pic related
Out of the blue, for no reason. What gives?

I understand your pain anon...im too fragmented and it shows.
I just wanted to ask why did she sent those photos and all that stuff about my gf is just venting i guess.
>>
>>16599266
DUDE

Literally what?
>>
She eants attention and possibly the d. Talk to your frigid gf about your problems. If you can't compromise leave her or ask her to fuck other girls.
>>
>>16599278
So your friend did something insignificant that you're over-analysing and you're complaining about your girlfriend. What of it?
>>
>>16599282
Sorry man, i guess you get so many weird collection of photos from your girls that you dont even find it strange anymore.

>>16599277
>>16599279
I just had christmas joint before asking, so bear with me

>>16599281
Exactly what i needed to hear, thanks mang.
>>
>>16599287
Merry Christmas, Degenerate
>>
>>16599287
>Sorry man, i guess you get so many weird collection of photos from your girls that you dont even find it strange anymore.
No, but I get lots of photos from my friends just being silly, because that's what friends do. There's nothing going on her, because what she's done is completely normal. It's not like she sent you a set of nudes or anything. Do you not have any other friends or something?
>>
>>16599290
No guy friend ever sent me set of photos of himself posing and neither did any girl come to think of it. Not even my gf.

So obviously all that stuff that seems normal to you is pretty weird for me.
>>
>>16599293
I assure you, it's normal. It's the entire basis for Snapchat (along with nudes).
>>
>>16599297
Well she did sent me a photo of herself in a shower wearing wet,see thru "chain" pattern.....piece of fabric?

Thats....thats also why i ask what she meant by these photos...the contrast you know
>>
>>16599300
>Chain pattern
As in the fabric had spaces or holes where skin was showing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.