[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to make gf feel special
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (734 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
734 KB, 1920x1080
Things to say or do, i guess shes insecure
>>
You want her to feel safe. Pull her close, run your hand through her hair behind her ear, and tell her she's safe in your arms. She will melt like butter.

Texts like "I was just thinking about you and I had to let you know you have the cutest smile in the world" will make their day. First they know you were thinking about them and second you compliment them.

Otherwise make her shit. Make her a nice card honestly if you put some glue and craft supplies into that thing you are on a one way track to cuddles and head. Find a stick, whittle the bark off, let it sit for 3 days then carve a love note into it and varnish it. Bam you made a walking stick and its sexy AF. Making stuff for your lover not only makes her feel special but it makes you look like a god.
>>
When kissing her, stop, hold her head, look into her eyes, kiss her nose and tell her that she's beautiful. Or that you love that little mole on her cheeks, whatever sounds right to you. Make her feel that you think she is sexy af by randomly grabbing/smacking her ass or even whistle when she walks by. This should have a playfull undertone, but it will make her feel sooo good. Tell her how proud you are of her achievements and talents!
>>
Things that make me feel special are things like text me during the day, he treats me different and more open with me than anyone else. He sent flowers when I was feeling down and he bought me a book by my favorite author, he will call me if there are thunderstorms because he knows I'm scared of the noise. He will sometimes leave notes for me to find like "you're gorgeous" or leave silly cartoons of me in my car.
He knows on certain days I need company while other days I prefer solitude and he'll drop everything and everyone for me when I need him. He defends me and protects me, he pokes fun of other males who hit on me, he is not afraid to be vulnerable with me, he makes me laugh and play fights with me. He playfully teases me and makes fun of my driving but says things like "at least i'll die with you" This is weird but he gets a boner at some point when he is with me but I like it. He's not even my boyfriend but I'm in love with him and he makes me feel special because of these things.
>>
>>16599631
>scared of thunderstorms

You're either about three years old, or a dog.
>>
>>16599655
Nope. When I was little we got robbed and my uncle was shot and so it stems from the loud gun noises. Now thunderstorms or very loud spontaneous noises send me into a full blown anxiety attack.
>>
>>16599631
>>16599524
>>16599463
You sound really autistic

I'm a girl and honestly all the shit this bitch said, if a guy was constantly doing that sht to me i'd throw up in his mouth.
That cute shit is okay to an extent but lmao are you 13?
>>
Op just text her random ly tell her she's cute

Then a couple days later text her that your going to plow the shit out her
>>
>>16599780
Not 13 but I do have mild autism. He's the first guy who did this stuff and this is over the course of a year and a half so not constant. Also sorry if I made you mad :(
>>
Call her pet names. Girls love pet names, some cute things to call your gf:
1. sugar
2. honey
3. flour
4. egg
5. 1/2 lb butter
6. stir
7. pour into pan
8. preheat to 375°
>>
>>16599780
you're either the
>"look at me, i'm a mature special snowflake, i'd make such a cool low maintenance gf if you gave me a chance boyz" type
or the
>"i've never had a boyfriend who gave a shit about me" type

op, my boyfriend loves to rub his nose against mine, or he'll squeeze parts of my body (namely, my ass) and put his arm around me or just basically drape himself around me. he also does this thing where he'll give me a billion little lightning-fast kisses, and make a dorky snort... his "thing" with me i guess lol!

he'll also text me things like how he feels so lucky to have me in his life, and that i make him smile everyday. we'll also talk about how we affected each other positively and how we feel so happy with each other. even him saying things like "i miss you" and "i wish you were here" is enough.

we keep our "i love you's" to a minimum, so it's a bit more special rather than something to expect from each other everyday. (lesson learned from my past relationship lol... i remember my ex once flipped out because i forgot to say it one day.)

for x-mas, write her a heartfelt card? along with a cute gift... you know her better than us, op.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.