[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my roastie sister comes back home for holidays from her apartment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1447022572741.jpg (293 KB, 959x923) Image search: [Google]
1447022572741.jpg
293 KB, 959x923
>my roastie sister comes back home for holidays from her apartment in larger city where she goes to art school
>want's to go
>i sit in my room, finnishing presents
>hear my dad shouting at her
>he starts beating her
>he makes her go to her room while hiting her
>i hear more shouting and her crying
>notmybussiness.jpg
>he finds cigs in her purse an out d beats her even more
>she contracted a yeast infection on her face probably by using other girls makeup
>he thinks it's cigarette burns
>beats her even more
>i hear him say that he will kill her and end up in prison, and mom will be bring her flowers to the grave and we will have peace
>after he's done comes to my room
>"you two aren't decorating house since you have other bussiness as i see so we won't have christmass this year"
>leaves
>mom comes home from work
>Is very frustrated when my sister told her all of the stuff he said to her
>proceeds to lock herself into bathroom and cry for 30 minutes
>i finnish my presents ans start decorating the house while my mom is putting some cream on my sisters face
>my dad yells at them and tells my sister to wipe it off since it's just cigarette burns
>after some time he realises it's not the burns and says that she contracted the plauge
>hits her on that places and then forces her to use some of his homemade creams (he really likes to make inefective herb creams)
>mother goes crying again
>i'm putting up a christmass tree
>midnight comes
>i say: happy christmas eve family, i hope we will have a nice christmas without any anger or curse words
>he turns red
>walks up to me pissed off and cursing
>i expect him to hit him since he always do that, but we didn't have a conlict in a long time and i'm much bigger now and have been hitting the gym lately
>he readies his hand as i stare into his eyes
>he lowers it, calls me a faggot and goes away
>mfw my father who used to beat the shit out of me is now afraid of me
Should I beat him the next time he goes raging and beating my sister?
>>
He deserves it, but you shouldn't. How old is your sister anyway?
>>
>>16599071
>this was how you were raised
gee, i'd say talk it out with him, but it seems like beating is the norm for him, so i dunno how successful that would be
to be honest i wouldn't blame you if you punched him, but i think he'd be the type of guy to pull a gun or something
so yeah it's better not to hit him
(he'd probably take it out on the rest of your family anyway)
this is a complicated situation, i don't think i can give good advice since i've never been through it.
>>
>>16599071
What's a roastie?
>>
>>16599071
You are now man of the house. Own that shit.
>>
wow you're so tough
>>
>>16599071
Fuck people actually live like this?
>>
No you should, parents need to learn that corporal punishment has two sides. I think your dad is drunk and on a power trip.
>>
>>16599071

Can you definitely take him?

If so Yes, bloody him, put the fear of God into him. Then call the police.

If No, call the police.

Your mother and sister will thank you later

Do not wait.
>>
>>16599116
Its this r9k meme where having sex causes meat flaps basically. Like an arbies sandwich.
>>
>roastie

r9k bait detected

>>16599116
it's what fags on r9k call women
>>
>>16599071
Don't let your sister grow up like this. If you truly love your family, you will protect any means.

>"any threat, foreign or DOMESTIC"
>>
>>16599071
OP what i'm going to tell you is probably not what you want to hear but you asked for advice and well I do care for you because no one should be in a situation like that. With that out of the way. I believe you should never fight someonen only if you feel the lifes of you and your loved ones are in danger, but you should try to not let it come to that. What I think is the only possible option is to call the police. Now I understand it is hard to call the cops on your dad but I think it is much harder to stand by and watch abuse happen to you and your loved ones.
>>
Thank you all for giving me advice and sorry for not replying earlier. I use clover app for my phone and I have some catpcha issues. I decided to talk to him and the next time he hits someone i will act. Though i feel sorry for him, he was in a war and has ptsp. His arms also hurt alot because of the torture he recieved in the serbian concentration camps. He's been through a lot but still, he can't do these kind ofstuff to us. Once again, thank you all for advices and reading my post, I really needed to tell this to someone.
>>
>>16599344
You're dad really needs help bro.

Talk to medical people about it, see if you can get him taken somewhere.

But do not hesitate to call the police or fight him if it's what you need to do. Protect your mother and you're sister.

I'd bet money that your sister has looked at you with a face of terror and the "please help me" eyes. It's not healthy for her, or you, or your mother, or even your father for that matter
>>
>>16599071
beat the shit out of him, and I mean kick and pound him until he can barely move. stomp on his hands, elbows, knees and head until he realizes that he simply can't do that shit to your sister or you anymore without having consequences. what a fucking disgusting piece of shit of a man. also keep lifting too.
>>
>>16599071
>Should I beat him the next time he goes raging and beating my sister?
Not yet. First, see if you can use his newfound fear of you to achieve the same effect: tell him in no uncertain terms that he will never hit anyone in your family ever again. If he persists, THEN you can smack him around.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.