[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you kill yourself if you were me? I have no friends, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Would you kill yourself if you were me? I have no friends, I have bipolar disorder, I'm 6 feet tall, maybe a 6/10 looks, I've raped two people and gotten away with it both were my same age at the time, I'm somewhat smart, I make 130k a year.
>>
>>16598966
I'm 24 years old
>>
>>16598966
>bipolar disorder
Maybe
>130k a year.
Maybe not
>>
>>16598966
No, I'd turn my life around and start living in the way I know I should.

Suicide is for those with no other way to maintain or mend their honor, dignity, self-respect, ala Cato the younger. You still have avenues to travel
>>
Yeah you should

You've ruined somebody else's life through rape
>>
Well it would be nice if you got punished for being a degenerate rapist, but other than that your life sounds like it's favourable from a selfish point of view. You have good money, and I doubt you're incapable of finding friends if you really want. Sounds like your only problem is that you're dissatisfied with your average looks. Is this really that big a deal? As for the rape, well fuck. Do you do it for the power trip or was it more complicated than that? If you're the classic example of someone who rapes people to convince themselves that they have control over everything, that fucking bites. See a counselor.
>>
>>16598966
How'd the rape situations play out? How come noone found out?
>>
>>16598974
i see what u did there.
>>
>>16598974
I have a Porsche 911 and wear nice clothes. I'm not really interested in doing anything but work. I have an apartment at the 20th floor of a building overlooking the river. But girls never stick around after a few hours with me. They come up see my apartment and make a move. I fuck them they either make an excuse to leave or leave in the morning and delete my number and ignore me.
>>
>>16598981
>>16598984
Once was with a girl who was in to me but was waaaay too fucked up to consent, she was not my type at all but I was feeling bad and she was all over everyone so I took her in back and fucked her but she was fucking out. Second time was a depressed girl who had been dumped and was too drunk. Neither one probably felt raped but I really took advantage of them
>>
>>16598966
I've kinda gotten to the point where I have given up trying to explain myself. I used to be sad being alone, now I'm sad when I'm around people. I used to escape into video games. Now I just work really long hours and fuck the low income 20 something workers at my work (have a lot of wage slaves around me at work)
>>
>>16598994
>Porsche 911 and wear nice clothes
I've decided I'd kill myself for becoming a pompous douche and not realizing it until I type it out.
>>
>>16598966
Does anyone have that post that's like,
why would you kill yourself. just go out and do whatever you want. if you don't care about living, you can do whatever you want yada yada. Know what I'm talking about?

OP. I doubt it's worth it to kill yourself.
Why not instead make a change? I mean, if you're willing to literally end your life, are you not willing to try... I don't know, taking up a new hobby? Moving to a new city? A new country? Seeing the world?
>>
>>16599035
He should really focous on his health and basic simple pleasures like food, exercise, personal grooming, ect. Rebuild an appealing personality from the ground up.
>>
>>16599005
Neither of those examples really make me think of you as a rapist. I say forgive yourself and just avoid messed up girls in the future. Your life sounds fine. You sound like an average guy to me except you're a bit richer and you've had a few regrettable sexual encounters. Tonnes of people have few friends. To answer your question, if I were you I would be very far from killing myself.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.