[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the highest amount of benadryl you can take to sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 640x640
What's the highest amount of benadryl you can take to sleep without seeing shadow people and having muscle spasms? Serious answers please I just want to fucking sleep
>>
>>16598887
i wouldn't do more than 3. and I would honestly start with 2 and wait an hour
>>
>>16598900
Took 3 over an hour ago still wide awake
>>
>>16598887
Hallucinations probably start upwards of 600-700mg (never tried it). Highest I've gone is 400mg, couldn't sleep but felt very restless and uncomfortable.

In my experience the restless inbetween state starts between 250-400 depending on your tolerance, so while you won't hallucinate on it, you'll also not be able to sleep. It might also depend on your tolerance though. If you use everyday, by day 3 you won't feel much even on 250.

If you're having problems falling asleep and already took some though, try watching an asmr video. Makes asmr more potent which may put you to sleep easier.
>>
Guys I just wanna sleep lol. Literally I've had two beers and took 3 25s and I'm still wide awake. I feel like ass and wanna go to bed can I just have a straight answer
>>
Did you try actually laying down instead of staring at a bright screen? I'd only take maybe a couple more, start to feel uncomfortable after that.
>>
Try listening to a guided meditation for sleep. There's a bunch of free ones on youtube. That shit is comfy as fuck and knocks me right out when I have insomnia and feel depressed. Body scan meditations are really helpful too.
>>
>>16598950
Yup I just wanna sleep lol I'm checking this after twenty minutes. Tried mediating and dee breathing. I'm at 75 mg now.. How many more? Assuming low tolerance
>>
>>16598958
Depends on your weight and stuff, but if you don't know how many start making you uncomfortable we can't really guess for you.
Other person said ~250mg starts making you restless. Diphenhydramine isn't really a knock-out drug, taking more won't necessarily help if it's had no effect so far.
>>
>>16598957
Hm even with headphones at super low val
My patents are povertyFags I'm visiting for the holiday and I'm sleeping on the floor bnext to my sister
>>
>>16598993
>>16598993
I'm a female around 120. I know it's not but I haven't slept in 48 hours. I have a mood stabilizer that will knock me out but it makes me insanely depressed and drowsy for the next three days. Out of weed and alcohol. I have a headache, I'm depressed, anxious about this holiday, my family is full of drama.. Anything dudes just help me sleep
>>
:/
>>
File: 1435383490902.jpg (146 KB, 579x716) Image search: [Google]
1435383490902.jpg
146 KB, 579x716
>>16598887
take an ambien
and some valarien root
i get crazy dreans
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.