[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just found out the girl I've been dating cheated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 608.jpg (36 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
36 KB, 709x765
>tfw just found out the girl I've been dating cheated in her first relationship
Now what? I can tell she's really into me. We've been dating for a couple months.
She said that "This was in her first relationship. She didn't even think about cheating during the second relationship, and now that she knows what it feels like to be cheated on, she doesn't think she'd put someone through it."
Regardless, I still feel like calling it quits. I've already been cheated on before and don't wanna go through that shit again. I always thought I'd be understanding about this kinda thing but now I don't know.
>>
>>16598549
How old was she when she cheated vs her age now? I'm not condoning it bit a 15yr old is not going to have the same respect for a relationship as maybe a 24yr old. Just a little perspective
>>
>>16598549
Nope nope nope. It's only been a few months, so it won't be that hard to Break it off. You can easily find someone who has never cheated.
>>
>>16598549
She wants you to prep her bull
>>
fuuck off pussy you're a fucking piece of shit phaggot, get over it you potato bean head ass GMO free windsurfing nazi iguana crossbred jellyfish potato dipshit headfucker straight ass banana bean frankenstein super computers slave nigger chicken wing eating feminist liberal commie homeless fat fuck useless sociopath, you're the reason why this board is so fucking shit, ur mum should beat you with a god damn baseball bat in the skull every day every time you wake up, you should go back to reddit and hang yourself from there you austistic 12 year old. fuck you shitskin dipshit
>>
>>16598567
>No one is Iaughing

But you're aIready used to that.
>>
>>16598574
>>
>>16598583
>This is the guy who says a joke twice in person thinking "myabe they didn't hear me!"

At Ieast you can't be Iaughed out of the party you weren't invited to as an anon here.
>>
>>16598588
>>
>>16598592
>This is the guy who says a joke three times in person thinking "myabe they didn't hear me!"

At Ieast you can't be Iaughed out of the party you weren't invited to as an anon here.
>>
File: 7PxH3.gif (499 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
7PxH3.gif
499 KB, 500x375
>>16598597
>>
>>16598604
>This is the guy who says a joke four times in person thinking "myabe they didn't hear me!"

>>
>>16598610
>>
>>16598641
>This is the guy who says a joke five times in person thinking "maybe they didn't hear me!"

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.