[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need an opinion on pic related. >be spic mexican >be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: blue-eye.jpg (139 KB, 1500x537) Image search: [Google]
blue-eye.jpg
139 KB, 1500x537
Need an opinion on pic related.

>be spic mexican
>be guy not girl
>have brown eye
There's this laser eye surgery clinic that can turn dark Brown eyes into light Blue eyes. The main surgeon working there is dating my sister and he told me he'll hook me up with a 60% discount if i ever wanted the surgery (which is originally $5k but i'd pay $2k). He got my sister the surgery for free and they look legit. She swears her sight is normal and besides her eyes being irritated for a few day there were no side effects.

I'm not a richfag but i have a steady job, my cheap apartment's paid for the next 3 months and i have around $9k that i can fuck around with. I kinda wanted to take the offer while i have the chance (just incase the relationship goes sour) and change my eye color Blue so i can be special snow flake but idk if i'll look retarded being a brown spic with blue eyes because the surgery is permanent / irreversible. My sister's eyes pop and she looks hot but im a bit worried it that wont be the case with me, also if someone ask id feel a little faggy saying i got laser surgery so i'd probably lie and say its "genetic luck."

Should i do it? I wanna do it but i really want to hear someone elses thoughts on it.
>>
>>16598003
If anyone ever finds out your reputation is ruined, at least if you are a beaner you could be proud of it
>>
Light brown quadroon here. This is interesting.

My initial thought is get cheap blue contacts and try that out for a while. It would give you an idea.
>>
>>16598034
personally I'd be surprised if anybody gave a fuck how he got his eye colour. but then personally I would not get eye surgery that was not medically necessary.
>>
>>16598003
Shoop yourself a picture, dumbnut.
>>
>>16598034
this. it has to be a secret to everyone including your family, but people will ask questions, you have to weigh in the pros and cons of the procedure and how it will affect you both positive and negative.
>>
>>16598055
this, if you're thinking of doing it, at least see how it'll look
>>
>>16598003
>getting a discount on body parts

There will likely be a mess up or something down the road and you can loose or damage your vision.

>green eyed master race
>>
>>16598061
depends on how many people know his family too. Ioccasionally run into someone who I've never met but who knows people in my family. this has happened to other people I know and is kinda common if you live in the same general area as a lot of your extended family. if an acquaintance of his folks runs into him and sees he has different eye colour than both of his folks, it only takes one busybody gossip to start casting aspersions on his parentage. but then depending on where he lives, that might not be a problem.
>>
>>16598072
OP's gonna get a guy to put sharpie his eyes for 2 grands.

Nice seein' ya, OP.
>>
You can't try to keep it a secret and then have kids with a blue-eyed woman. She will be expecting little blue-eyed babies.
>>
>>16598085
No, no. See, you're missing the point. If beaner OP gets the surgery, so will the kids. No harm done. /sarcasm
>>
>>16598085
Don't even mention an ugly beaner mixing with a white woman it makes me sick
>>
>people caring that much about eye colour
You all are either extremely vain, bored or don't have real problems if you get your knickers in twist oves bullshit like that.
>>
>>16598072
You see this is exactly what i thought too, especially when my sister showed me after and her eyes looked like diarrhea but the end result it looks legit and she doesn't appear to have any seeing problems. There are also no body parts involved, they slightly burn the brown so your eye is forced to become blue.

>>16598061
I'm a courier and i literally give zero fucks what my few contacts / co-worker. Its different with family tho, and i feel extra gay that me and my sister both change our eye color. Also if i get a gf or married that's going to be a little awkward when they see my childhood photos. kek spic with blue eyes sounds gay as fuck

>>16598105
Bored. Also although it isn't a determining factor bitches love blue eyes and i'd leave an impression on people even tho its snowflake as fuck.

>>16598099
As a spic who love white women i grudging agree. But you fucking white people need to have more fucking babies and stop worrying about careers, also close the borders for fuck sakes, its like a bad fetish how much you cuck your countries to the third world
>>
>>16598003
Do it and give me a link please
>>
>>16598155
>she doesn't appear to have any seeing problems

See if that holds true in 5-10-20 years.
>>
>>16598105
Just saying guys with bright eyes get blown more. It's a social advantage.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.