[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OMG!! Sooo embarrassed!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: 84873147.png (2 MB, 1200x1451) Image search: [Google]
84873147.png
2 MB, 1200x1451
I went on a first date with a cute smart guy. I was wearing white leggings and wasn't feeling well but didn't want to cancel because he's going to another State for Christmas and wouldn't be back until after New Years. I reallyyy wanted to meet him! After dinner we were walking and my stomach made a loud sound. Poo came out and it showed on the back of my leggings. He was a real gentleman and walked me to my car and all. I'm really worried he won't want to see me agian?! Should I wait for him to text me first or thank him for the wonderful evening and apologize?
>>
>>16597990
Thank him for the evening. Don't mention the poo directly, but mention "a certain problem" happened - he'll get what you mean, but you won't sound like a shitter.

You two will end up laughing about this episode.
>>
>>16598004
I hope so! This hasnt happened before. I was nervous and not feeling well.
>>
>>16598018
Don't worry.
But do mention you loved to spend the evening with him, otherwise you'll sound ungrateful with your silence.
>>
>>16597990
Maybe you could ask your parents why didn't they teach you to poo in the toilet like a grown up
>>
if you shit yourself on the first date it's over
>>
Tbqh OP if this happened to a chick I went on a first date with I'd abort ship immediately
>>
My sides
>>
>>16598090
What? I wasn't feeling well!
>>16598113
I hope not :(
>>16598120
He walked me to my car and gave me a kiss on the cheek!
>>
>>16598134
I've had a lot of times when I didn't feel well but I can safely say I have never ever shit my pants. How do you just crap your pants like that?
>>
>>16598113
This. I would be repulsed. One thing is to witness your gf or a good friend struggle with diarrhea; seeing you fresh date shit herself during the first encounter is gross.
>>
>>16598142
I was nervous and not feeling well! Italian dressing is not good for me.

>>16598146
Girls don't poo? I did it in my pants by mistake! You would dump a girl if you really liked her?
>>
>>16598177
If we're early on in the relationship, yes, obviously. I ain't trying to get with a chick who can't control her sphincter.
>>
>>16598177
Girls poo, but you don't want to see your girl shit herself on your first date, and you don't want to see her crap on white leggins or smell its stink. First dates are about leaving a good impression, you are still basically strangers. Unless the guy is a doctor, he will be disgusted and will always remember you as the Shitter Girl.
>>
>>16598177
>dump
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 321x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 321x358
>>16598194
>>
File: monkey-orchid.jpg (25 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
monkey-orchid.jpg
25 KB, 400x300
UPDATE: he just texted me saying he had a good time and wants to see me when he gets back to town :)
>>
>>16598221
You may say shit cemented your relationship. Yfw he's a coprophile :^)
>>
>>16598221
>he just texted me saying he had a good time
Maybe he's just being polit...

>wants to see me when he gets back to town :)
...nevermind. CONGRATULATIONS, SHITTER-ANON! :D
>>
>>16598231
>>16598246

Thanks!

And everyone else too!
>>
Sounds like a shitty date.
>>
>>16597990
>Poo came out

Jeesh, how much anal sex do you have?
>>
>>16598090
Top laff
>>
>>16597990
Are you Indian?
>>
The shit guys stand these days to date a girl.
>>
>>16597990

Shitty b8 m8 I r8 0/8 this 8nt up 4 deb8.

Check my 8 no h8
>>
>>16597990
Girls don't poop.
>>
It can happen. Are you SURE he noticed?
>>
>>16598004
>you won't sound like a shitter
Too late for that
>>
Leggings aren't pants
>>
>>16597990
Low quality b8
>>
>>16599504
Go to bed grandpa
>>
>>16598221
?mfw he's a shit fetishist

god damn it girl live in easy mode. If a guy was to shit himself on a first date, not only would he be ridiculed for life, he'd actually contemplate suicide because the girl will almost surely post that on instagram and shit.
>>
>>16599675
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS.
>>
D E S I G N A T E D
>>
The guy I'm with now, admitted to me about 6 months after we started dating that on our first date he had shit himself. He apparently thought it was gas and since we were on an outdoor patio and smoking cigarettes, he figured it was a safe time to relieve himself. He said he realized it was a mistake when he felt the wetness seep out. He pretended he had to pee and attempted to clean it the best he could. I probably would've been disgusted if I had known, but since by the time I found out we were a couple and emotions had developed, I just thought it was funny
>>
>>16600612
S H I T T I N G
>>
>>16597990
I don't fucking get it, what's wrong with the bodily functions of 4channers? I feel like everyone has "that story" where they eject a gallon of shitwater because of ___. How does that happen.
>>
>>16597990
Next time wear a diaper you dirty bitch
>>
Proof that girls can literally poop themselves like little babies and still get a call back.
>>
>>16597990
I need to know his response OP. Tell me now. This is too funny.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.