[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>qt just started working in my office >I'm leaving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 11401102.jpg (21 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
11401102.jpg
21 KB, 500x297
>qt just started working in my office
>I'm leaving in two days

How do I escalate in such a short amount of time? I only know her name and that's it
>>
>>16597720
A rag soaked in chloroform and a dark alley. That's all you need.
>>
>>16597720
That's perfect, actually. If she rejects you, you won't have to work around her. Talk to her a bunch in the next couple of days, nice general pleasantries. Not outright flirting, but nice conversation. On your last day, ask for her number so you can keep in touch. A week later give her a call and ask her on a date.
>>
>>16597750
Thanks, that's pretty encouraging. Problem is she works in a different department, and her desk is basically in front of the boss's office.
>>
File: Imperial_Fist.jpg (138 KB, 620x776) Image search: [Google]
Imperial_Fist.jpg
138 KB, 620x776
TALK ABOUT WARHAMMER 40K

CHICKS LOVE WARHAMMER 40K
>>
File: 3464667-4345701385-13409.jpg (1 MB, 1613x1145) Image search: [Google]
3464667-4345701385-13409.jpg
1 MB, 1613x1145
ASK HER WHAT HER FAVORITE SPACE MARINE CHAPTER IS
>>
File: 1440375862412.jpg (22 KB, 380x254) Image search: [Google]
1440375862412.jpg
22 KB, 380x254
>>16597793
>>16597872

Thanks for the good laugh, I needed that.
>>
TELL HER YOU WANT HER TO EXPERIENCE THE BLESSINGS OF SLAANESH, AND THEN SCREAM INTO HER FACE AS LOUD AS YOU CAN
>>
When your next see her, talk to her. Ask her about what she was doing before she started this job. Tell her its a shame you didn't get the chance to work with her because she seems cool/interesting/what the fuck ever. Then ask her to grab a coffee with you if you're a youngling, or to if she would like to go out to eat if you're older. Seems pretty cut and dry.
>>
>>16597906
Thanks Anon, I'll try that.

If I don't get a chance to talk to her, would it be too weird and creepy to just say "Hey Anon, I think you're pretty cute and would love to take you to dinner sometime" and then leave my number?
>>
>>16597750
What the fuck, anon? A week? Shit, 3 days max homie. If anything OP should ask her out the next day, or the day after. She's gonna lose interest if OP doesn't flirt in those 2 days of conversation, and then WAITS A WEEK.
>>
Just kidding everyone she has husband, saw the picture on her desk
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.