[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the difference between hot,cute and hansome when it comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1448676649016.jpg (42 KB, 506x667) Image search: [Google]
1448676649016.jpg
42 KB, 506x667
What is the difference between hot,cute and hansome when it comes from a women's mouth?
>>
>>16597586

If you are a male you should be getting called all three by different women depending on their taste.
>>
Hot is a guy that makes you go into cave-woman mode. Perfect examples are stuff like him being big and muscly.
Cute is a guy that makes you go aww. This is probably more about his personality. It can be the way he smiles, the way he moves, how he talks, how caring he is, and so on.
Handsome is a guy that looks like a greek god. Those steel blue eyes? Yup. That freaking hot stubble. Check. Those big hands and his sensual lips. Dayum.

In the end, you can be all tree in her eyes if she likes you. One isn't better than the other and if you find a girl that thinks you are hot, cute and handsome at the same time, jackpot. It's the same thing with girls. If you think she is stunningly beautiful, adorably cute and minblowingly sexy, you got the right mix.
>>
File: angry-fat-kid.jpg (13 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
angry-fat-kid.jpg
13 KB, 263x192
hot is obviously "you make me wet"

handsome should be coming from your aunt or grandmother, if not, I think it's supposed to mean well groomed/dapper/something along those lines

and cute can mean the girl adores you like a baby turtle, or she wants the d

i can't speak for women, but this is my understanding of those terms.
>>
>>16597599
You sound sexy
>>
>>16597599
So much this.
>>
>>16597595
This. Hot and Handsome are the 2 biggest. Cute is reserved for when they know you better.
>>
>>16597586
Hot is the guy you fuck, cute is the guy you don't wanna fuck but you'd let your friend fuck. Handsome is the older mature guy you may want to fuck but reminds you of your dad on some level.
>>
Fuck if I know, but I mostly get called cute, especially by my ex, and our sex life was fucking fantastic. I've never understood why some guys take that almost as an insult.
>>
Abe J is that UUU??????
>>
>>16597586
I can't stop looking at a guy in OP's pic, he's so gross, disgusting and replusive it makes me literally sick. And his smug smile makes bile raise in my throat. Fuck, how come monsters like that exist and don't shy away from cameras...
>>
For real is this Abe J?
>>
Abraham??????
>>
Johnson???? Is this John?????
>>
its all in the maxilla, hot means he had chad-tier facial aesthetics (lots of forward growth/nice facial profile)
>>
>>16598133
Girls (atleast me and all the girls i know) would use the word "cute" quit liberally. If a guy catched our eye, we would say "gosh, look at that qt over there!". Or if somebody tells us somethibg awesome their bf did, that's "cute" too. It can be fucking cute if he's nice to the waiter, or if we catch him stealing a glance at us. Or if he rolls back his sleeves. In fact, we call something "cute" that was hot, adorable, lovely, gave us a "tingly" feeling. We know guys often think wrong about that word, so we try to not use it that often when talking to you. But damn, we use it all the time otherwise
>>
I have been called cute by women i have never met before so idk

in fact thats all ive been called. i dont think ive ever been called hot or handsome (outside of relatives but they dont count)
>>
File: imgres.jpg (14 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
14 KB, 213x237
>be me
>sophomore at pic related honors college
>4.0 at the moment, attending for free (full ride).
>Finance major with a minor in English.
>Only doing finance for the financial stability. Really no desire to actually work as an analyst/banker/whatever else.
>Don't care too much about money as long as I'm independent, have healthy food, gym membership, stable apartment, etc. No desire for fancy cars, overpriced suburban home, and vacations to Hawaii.
>Things I like: literature, discussing literature, learning, romance, writing, passionate sex, public speaking.
>Would like my own Wikipedia page one day.
>Family history of teachers. Grandfather, grandmother, and mother were all high school teachers in Spain. Uncle is a professor in Spain.
>Love teaching people things and watching people learn.
>Tons of intellectual attractive interesting women in academia/teaching.

The question is, what should I do?

OPTIONS:

A. Academia-Don't know the exact path but I assume I'd have to go to a top grad school to get a Master's or Ph.D in English, which is plausible with my EC's and GPA. Would love to study at an Ivy for a few years. Then some assistant positions or whatever before finding a comfy tenured job somewhere. Is the field really saturated? Do I stand a chance? Professor life seems like the life for me, with the chance to write books and interact other people in my field while being with young people. Ideally I'd eventually move on to become provost/dean/president of the college/university.

B. Become a high school teacher. Ideally I'd teach at some prestigious private school rich people send their kids too, but public would be OK too as long as it's in a good place with respectful kids.

C. Continue with finance. I've already done some internships and have connections in the field. I have great relationships with my business professors and am in contact with local leaders. It's early but I think that I'd be all but guaranteed a job after graduation.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.