[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some really good pickup lines? No bullshit please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1432686975237.jpg (101 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1432686975237.jpg
101 KB, 768x1024
What are some really good pickup lines? No bullshit please.

alternatively: how do you get a girls attention?
>>
>Hi, I'm Anon. What's your name?
>I'm going to X tomorrow, wanna join?

And so on.
>>
>>16596809
Hey, I'm ____. How are you?
>>
>>16596809
Hey, my name is ____ and I would like to get to know you.

Hey there's this *event/place* and I wondered would you like to go with me?

Walk up to them, say something about their outfit, shoes, eyes, hair, whatever man, It has to be funny, you need to come across as funny and brave. You can only pull this off if you have enough confidence in yourself.

Just walk up to them and talk about whatever you feel like, that makes sence to the girl, I would suggest you look in your surroundings for something interesting. Like a nice looking tree, and start talking about nature, or I dunno dogs, and how you like animales. and move on from there, that way you'll find out what her interests are.
>>
>>16596809
Eyy bby, call me the Deepwater Horizon. cuz like da Gulf of Mexico, imma make a mess all ova u
>>
>>16596809
>>16597596
This. Use this OP.
>>
>>16596891
I always stumble there because I usually enjoy solitary hobbies, or going out with a couple friends. I'm a little nervous in crowds, but I can handle live shows at a bar or whatever--but then it's too loud to hold a real conversation.

Pretty sure I scared a really cute chick away by asking her to an art exhibit, but maybe it was for the best if she thinks that's stupid.
>>
File: yare.jpg (35 KB, 479x492) Image search: [Google]
yare.jpg
35 KB, 479x492
>>16596809
>mfw katie has an STD
>>
>>16596809
there are no good pick up lines

all you need to do is set up the ground work with general shit (hey how are ya, hows your day, etc.) then you just ask if they wanna hang out sometime
>>
be a fucking 8+/10 chad and just stroll right up and ask to fuck, pickup lines are bullshit. grills just want to suck and fuck chads dick
>>
Excuse me, miss. Sorry to bother you, but my dick just died. Would you mind if I buried it in your ass?
>>
Hey, have you evet tripped over a stump?
No? How about a root?
>>
>>16596809

lTT: SociaIIy returded fedora makes thread in hopes of getting others to do his work for him.

You're going to screw it up anyway, fuck off.
>>
>>I have this cool magic watch, take a look at it!
How is it magic?
>>It says you're not wearing any panties.
Uh, ew, creepy. And I am, so it's wrong.
>>Oh, oops, looks like it's running an hour fast.
>>
>>16596891
this is the only one
>>
>>16596809

Don't rely on canned lines and routines. Work on inner and natural game and learn to be spontaneous and in the moment. Simple.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>>16598370
She does...?
>>
>>16596809
Sup bbgrl R U a beaver? Cuz DAM
>>
File: Jotaro_Kujo_(OVA_1).jpg (78 KB, 1028x800) Image search: [Google]
Jotaro_Kujo_(OVA_1).jpg
78 KB, 1028x800
>>16598960
Yeah she got it from one of the sluts she put a show on with

She's extremely aesthetically pleasing but her voice and demeanor is just off-putting

I can't fap to her or Miss Alice; they both seem souless
>>
>>16596809
>how do you get a girls attention

be attractive

don't be unattractive
>>
>>16596809
"Hey babe, wanna suck sum dick?"
>>
>>16598435
Angry kissless virgin from /r9k/ stumbles on this board: the post.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.