[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if a girl sits close to u a lot, takes you out for pizza, touches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: th2T3UDOTD.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
th2T3UDOTD.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
if a girl sits close to u a lot, takes you out for pizza, touches you and says she cares about you, does she like you? (only need answer because I am beta af and don't know signs)
>>
>>16596784
>says she cares about you
Ehhhhhhhhhh,

I'm a grill, and the only time I ever told a guy that "I cared about him" was when I was friendzoning the fuck out of him.

There is not enough information here for us to make the call if she likes you though. Just ask her out, goddamn. You'll never know if you never ask, what the fuck do you have to lose?
>>
I'd say she likes you.
>>
Why be beta though?

No matter what we answer, you won't get any better answers than by testing to see her response. I don't even want to get into this, just google/youtube "signs that mean she likes you"

But my answer is yes.
>>
>>16596796
But you don't touch someone and take hin out for pizze just to friendzone him, right?
>>
>>16596838
Not them, but I hug all of my friends, and like buying food for people when I have money for it.
>>
>>16596838
I pay for my friends and occasionally hug/touch/playfully jab at them.
>>
"Signs" are meaningless. Ask her out. Even if she IS throwing off signals left and right, she will cool off and move on to someone else, if you don't ask her out.

Don't build this up into a huge deal in your head. A first date is not an engagement ring. It's just a first step.
>>
File: flamenwerfer.jpg (34 KB, 398x334) Image search: [Google]
flamenwerfer.jpg
34 KB, 398x334
>greentext

>idk

>why are you reading this
>>
>>16596784

no she's just being nice and feeling sorry for you using you as a emotional spunge/dick in a glass box when she hit's 30 and gets into wife mode after fucking a train of guys whilst you put up with her bullshit for a decade...
>>
>>16596784
>only need answer because I am beta af and don't know signs
Not knowing "signs" is not what makes you beta. Allowing your fear of rejection to rule you, such that you refuse to ASK HER OUT until her answer is already a foregone conclusion is what makes you a beta.

Seriously, man, what the hell. ASK HER OUT. Fuck the odds.
>>
Whatever we say isn't going to give you a straight answer.

You're the only one who can get that answer from her.

Take her out on a date, learn more about her and punch that voice in the back of your head that tells you you're a beta, don't confess to her, let her confess to you first and don't make your feelings for her as clear as the sky, make her want to be with you, not the other way around.
>>
File: ZmKmJQu.gif (3 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
ZmKmJQu.gif
3 MB, 240x135
Just because she spends time with you and is friendly doesn't mean jack shit. All you could be to her is a friend, but even if she likes you how the hell are we supposed to know? This is an anonymous image board.

Here's my advice if you want to figure it out, bud, but this will take testicles you may or may not have. Don't confess or text weird shit; that's all beta as fuck and will only harm you. Have zero expectations about the situation with her, okay? It'll ease the sting of rejection WHICH is not rare for anybody in the dating world.

Now, I'd take charge and ask her out somewhere. First time talk about different topics, ask her about herself, etc. Act playful and after the first date mention you had a good time, casually mention meeting up again and later on set up another date. This time I'd act more flirty (playful) shift gears, get close, etc. You'll know pretty fast if she likes you or not.

But whatever man. Good luck. Rejection ain't thd end of the world, too.
>>
>>16596784
If she is always sitting next to you and touching you in ways like keeping her hand on you for a little bit or whatever but if its just a touch real quick or a playful hit then that means nothing.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.