[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to begin FWB with hot guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1421288802934.jpg (104 KB, 503x781) Image search: [Google]
1421288802934.jpg
104 KB, 503x781
TL;DR - I want to be better friends with a pretty good looking guy and establish a FWB. Where to begin?

Ok, so there is this guy I am sort of, kind of, friends with. We went on an interstate road trip and camped together for 3 days with another friend, but we haven't really talked all that often since the trip in September. He's pretty attractive, and I'm pretty sure he is somewhat pursued by girls.

I'm recently out of a long term relationship and honestly, I want to be friends with him and potentially bang him. Hypothetically, if you were a hot guy, or a guy who was semi-desired by women and a semi- cute, 6/10 girl wanted to hang out, how would you respond?

Pls help, I am literally retarded.
>>
>>16596716
Should I come out and ask him straight up? Should I ask him to coffee, or is that too date-y?
>>
Ask him to go to your house
>>
>>16596733
lol I live with my parents
>>
That's my BF, go away hoe
>>
>>16596745
ur BF is a hottie, I will have him
>>
>>16596716

Do you have a good body tho?
>>
>>16596791
Fuck yeah I do. Like, honestly, I don't want to sound vain and self-absorbed, but I think I'm really attractive.
>>
>>16596791

This.

OP, unless you have a slammin' body, it'll be hard to sell yourself for a FWB setup to someone that you feel is above your league.

If not, you need to be pretty be top tier at riding the D / slobbering on the D / crushing the D with your flesh pocket.

Also, if you establish it as an FWB and he's down for that, you CANNOT try and amend the deal and try to make him yours unless he starts showing signs that he wants the same. If the contract states that it's all about the D, it needs to stay that way or you'll fuck everything up.

>>16596824

>Fuck yeah I do
>semi-cute, 6/10

What kind of goods you working with? Nice ass? Nice rack?
>>
contact him
>>
>>16596831
Well... I was being conservative with the 6/10, that's the lower end of what I've been rated. On average, I'd say I get an 8/10.

I have pretty awesome tits, 32DD. My measurements are 33 bust, 27 waist, 36 hips. However, I will say that my ass is really, really lacking thanks to my japanese heritage, but I'm only a 1/4th.

>it'll be hard to sell yourself for a FWB setup to someone that you feel is above your league.
Well, I don't really think he's out of my league. I'm probably actually in a higher league than him, but

I'm insecure because he's so cool and smart...

>Also, if you establish it as an FWB and he's down for that, you CANNOT try and amend the deal and try to make him yours unless he starts showing signs that he wants the same. If the contract states that it's all about the D, it needs to stay that way or you'll fuck everything up.

Great advice, thanks.
>>
>>16596824

Then go head, no chads puts down a girl with a hot body
>>
>>16596865
Well, he's not a chad. He's actually a science graduate student and extremely shy and reserved. Like a guy with ugly duckling syndrome, I don't think he knows he's attractive.
>>
make sure you mention to your future boyfriend/husband that there was once some guy hotter than them you casually banged just because he was hot.
>>
>>16596885
I don't date insecure betas so it's no issue, but thanks.
>>
>>16596890
>that's just insecurity
>pls why won't you just let me be a whore
>>
>>16596879

Well... it doesn't matter at all, just spread your legs and see the magic happen
>>
>>16596897
I guess so. Is it really that easy? I've seen my friends rejected before when going at it with super directness.

I have a feeling there is a sense of simplicity on this board when it comes to male-female relations.
>>
>>16596909
Yeah, there is. A lot of guys here are under he impression that the vast majority of men would just lay down and sleep with any female that offered themselves up to them. Of course, the guys who spout that have never experienced any sort of female attention, so it's just a mix of being bitter and guessing.

This place is toxic when asking for dating advice. All women are evil mastermind whores/sluts and all men are sex-obsessed monkeys with zero common sense.
>>
>>16596716
either they initiate or you aren't attractive enough for them to bother.
You aiming higher than you can shot.
>>
>>16596890
>I don't date insecure betas
>I just go on a chinese cartoon board full of neets and ask advice on how to bang dudes

okay then.
>>
>>16596935
Eh, I don't buy that. I think most guys are too afraid to approach.

Plus, I don't think he knows I'm not in a relationship anymore.
>>
>>16596948
Haha, yeah I deserve that. I just don't know where to go for advice like this. Reddit is equally as bad and there is no such thing as a decently written article with good advice on this subject.

I'm just lost and have nowhere to turn (except to reality, which is 2scary).
>>
>>16596929

If she has a good body the chances of him put her down are minimal, no men denies easy sex with a hottie, only if she is crazy or if he has a girl that he loves

also i think you didn't realized that op fits the " evil mastermind whore/slut" 4chan stereotype, so there's not much we can do for her
>>
>>16596953
Listen, here's the deal.

I don't know of any guys, myself included, who would turn down a chance for no-strings-attached sex with a cute/hot girl. It's just not something a lot of guys would reject thanks to lolbiology. Not saying those guys don't exist, there are plenty out there who would at least have reservations on the matter or would eventually want a more serious commitment. That's why a lot of folks prefer one-night stands to get their rocks off - there's little to no pressure to get to know them and there's very little chance you'll even see them again after you fuck.

So if you want to bang this dude, just go for it. Propose your idea next time you're hanging out. If he wants to do it, he'll do it. If not, he won't. You can't control that. All you can do is try.

But don't be surprised when somewhere down the line one of you catches feelings and everything goes to shit.
>>
>>16596958
Oh so you're one of those guys that I described. Nice!
>>
>>16596966
Thanks for your reply. That makes sense. My biggest problem is harnessing the courage to actually ask him to hang out.

>But don't be surprised when somewhere down the line one of you catches feelings and everything goes to shit.

Yeah I can already see this happening, unfortunately. I'm probably already catching pre-feels for him. Maybe this isn't a good idea.
>>
File: Nick Young Confused.jpg (40 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
Nick Young Confused.jpg
40 KB, 505x431
>>16596953
>Refers to others as insecure betas
>Is an insecure beta

That's fucked.
>>
>>16596979
Girls can't inherently be beta because they're in the position of being pursued. Only cute, sad, scared, and in need of saving.
>>
>>16596968

>implying that chad would put her down for being a slut

tumblr is your place mah nigga
>>
>>16597000
And another! Apparently one who can't read also! We're on a role.
>>
File: 127095609349.jpg (21 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
127095609349.jpg
21 KB, 450x299
>>16597000
>slut

Really not getting that vibe. OP is just looking for an NSA sexual relationship with one guy. You can't seriously, un-ironically tell me that it makes her a slut.
>>
File: whiteknight.jpg (40 KB, 538x354) Image search: [Google]
whiteknight.jpg
40 KB, 538x354
>>16596929
>>16597014

Since when /adv/ was conquered by tumblr?
>>
>>16596929
Not OP here, but do you have any tips on where to go for dating/social skills/relating to people advice? I'm a guy if it matters. Not looking for PUA stuff.
>>
>>16596976
then maybe you shouldn't be trying for a FWB, you should try to actually date him.
if he's a science graduate student he's probably pretty good for financial security.
is his personality shit or something? if you're catching pre-feels, i don't think that's the case.
maybe you should give it some time to think since you just got out of a long-term relationship. are you just scared of being committed to a guy again?
sorry if that's a bit rude, but FWB-style doesn't seem to really suit the situation, especially if he's shy/reserved.
>>
>>16597458
no, he's wonderful. Really nice, smart, funny, attractive. I'm already definitely crushing on him, but I don't want to date him because I just got out of a very long-term relationship very recently.

Thank you, your advice was really good and well thought out.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.