[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't call me beta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
About a month into a new relationship (both at university). She is a stunning skinny blonde girl, and she is sex obsessed. She has major kinks that I already know about. Anyway. Yesterday, I went to her flat in London (we live in the same halls at uni). I stood outside and heard her having sex - I listened to the door and realised it was her ex boyfriend. I've never met him but I know of him. I heard them fucking, moaning, her gagging (probably from BJ). This turns me on like crazy, I went back a couple of hours later last night and I fucked her, haven't told her I know that she hooks up with her ex. I want to stay with her and I want her to keep fucking her ex. Is it too early to tell her this? Would this scare her off? Halp

In short am beta cuck fag
>>
>>16596606
Its a safe for work board you idiot
>>
>>16596606
Fuck sorry how fix
>>
This is a work safe board you dumbass.
>>
>>16596618
Someone has said that
>>
File: 1448872166247s.jpg (8 KB, 117x250) Image search: [Google]
1448872166247s.jpg
8 KB, 117x250
>>16596606
>>
>>16596620
Press the checkbox in your OP and go tot he bottom right. Click the file only checkbox and press delete.
>>
> Is it too early to tell her this?

Depends on what you want. If being in a relationship right now is your priority, then no, because it might scare her off. If you want a long term relationship, then yes, because she probably won't reach a point of not being scared off.

Of course, I'm also going to point out that a person who cheats and lies isn't an honest person. Just keep in mind if you think you could trust her with something important, like a bank account.
>>
are you a liberal by any chance?
>>
i fear for our future...
>>
>>16596833
>cheating
To be fair, if they're only a month in they might not be "exclusive" yet. I always have a talk with my girlfriends about what parameters are on the relationship because otherwise there can be miscommunications.

OP, I would tell her immediately, but do it through text so it's a little less awkward. I'm pretty interested because I have a cuck fetish myself and have done this sort of thing in the past with success.

Basically, start by texting her and asking if she's sleeping with anyone else or if you're exclusive. If she says she isn't sleeping with anyone else, you probably drop her -- having a cuck fetish, despite the memes, isn't really shameful... but letting your partner deceive you is.

Good luck! Let us know what happens.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.