[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just found out my girlfriend of the last 2 years has been cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4
File: 96.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
96.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
Just found out my girlfriend of the last 2 years has been cheating on me.
She doesn't know that I know. How the fuck do I deal with this.
>>
>>16595905
cheat on her.

or just break up with her and move on.
>>
>>16595905
break up
>>
>>16595905
Break up with her
>>
BREAK
UP
>>
>>16595905
Break up with her immediately.
>>
Pretend like you're going to propose to her then as you get down on one knee, call her out for the whore she is. Preferably with some kind of evidence you can rub in her face.
>>
>>16595905
Tell her you have a cuck fetish and wanna see her fuck other guys.

Then you can pretend she is doing it for you.
>>
>>16595944
This except when you go down, do a leg sweep like in Mortal Kombat. Repeat until you get to the FINISH HER! screen and then remove her spine.
>>
>>16595905
Break up with her immediately. Don't bother with petty shit like revenge. Just tell her you two are through and move on. It's going to take time to understand this but she doesn't deserve another second of your time, nor should you be wasting it any more of it.

I did this when my first serious girlfriend cheated on me. I kept things brief. Just said I knew she was cheating on me, and that we were through. Didn't stick around to "talk about it" or anything. Just started moving on ASAP. I'm glad I did.
>>
Tell this to her face. "You are not, and never will be, good enough for me." Walk away and never look back. Don't talk to her for as long as possible. Forever actually.
>>
>>16595905
How did you find out?
>>
>>16596082
This
>>
>>16596108
this and who is the guy, you know him?
>>
just dump her, don't go for revenge or anything be as cold as possible. If you really want to hurt her handle it like you would handle a glass falling over. Sweep it up and throw it in the trash, then continue with your day. DON'T TELL HER YOU KNOW. Just be like "hey we need to talk. I don't want to be in a relationship with you anymore, I'm breaking up" then tell her no hard feelings, just deal with it. She will be itching to ask you if you know, just say you aren't feeling "it" anymore.

What situation are you in now? Are you living with her?
>>
>>16596119
>>16596108
Greentext op
>>
>>16596082
this is good advice
>>
>>16595905
ur fucking retarded use this to your advantage, guilt her into everything I bet she feels fucking horrible. get free shit you deserve it then when you have all the steamgames one day wake up and say (in a calm voice): what's his name
"..........."
"who are you cheating on me with"

enjoy
>>
>>16596179
that is fucking terrible advice. Cheaters don't feel horrible. They feel bad when they lose their beta providing partner but not bad because they betrayed someone.
>>
>>16595905
Call up your two good friends Smith & Wesson. Then, you three take revenge accordingly.
>>
>>16596185
thats not true I feel horrible every time i cheat
>>
>>16596069
10/10
>>
>>16596082
Do this
>>
>>16596164
Oh god this is great advice.
>>
>>16596168
Sorry, I've been throwing up and playing DOOM II (Brutal version)

Short version, she's been hanging around this guy lately and it's been making me uncomfortable, and I told her all the time.

the boyfriend of one of her friends facebook messages me a couple hours ago to tell me that he's sorry to hear what had happened and when I ask him why he explains his girlfirend who is good friends with her knows all about the cheating and he thought it was too disgusting not to tell me, as it'd been weeks and she hadn't done it.

He's always really liked me and actually been a really solid bro. I'm gld he told me
>>
File: 1.jpg (47 KB, 560x445) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
47 KB, 560x445
>>16596243
and tell her to LEARN A LESSON FROM THE E

STAY IN YOUR PLACE AND DON'T STEP TO REAL MOTHERFUCKING GEES
>>
>>16596297
You ride and die for niggas like that.
>>
>>16596297
Buy that guy a beer OP, after you break up with your gf of course.
>>
>>16595905
Buy/borrow/whatever a cam, something discreet that you can place in your house without her seeing said cam. Invite her to go to your house.

Then tell her "I know you cheated on me, and I want to break up". Yes, break up with the bitch, she doesn't deserve you.

Record the whole conversation without her knowing, and store it in a safe place. Because someone who cheats can easily accuse you from doing what you did not.

>>16595927
>cheat on her.

OP, don't do this. We know the girl is shit, but cheating will only make you feel worse.
>>
>>16596082
best adv op just do it randomly.
>>
>>16596297
Tell her she a hoe, and then give that nigga his favorite liquor.
>>
Quickly call her out on cheating and say you're through. Nothing more, nothing less. Act cold and dismissive. Don't break.
>>
>>16595905
smoke crack
then kill her
>>
>>16595905
>finds out their partner cheated
>doesn't immediately break it off
This /adv/ meme is not funny anymore
>>
>>16595905
>>16595944
Ooh. This one is good. Do this, OP. At her family's Christmas party.
>>
Yeah dude, confront her about it.

Just tell her that you know she's been cheating on you and that you are ending the relationship between you two.

Don't waste your time dude.
>>
Confronted her about it and she got mad at me for listening to someone's lies.

Life is strange
>>
>>16596297
Did she smell different when you were around her or had sex? Did her sex style change? Was she acting different looking back on it?
>>
>>16595905
Don't listen to these faggots, if she's doing it in secret she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. She's become the man in the relationship.

if you still wanna be with her, here's what you do:

Fuck her hard next time, make sure that she cums multiple times, and before she finishes you off, leave the room. Go make some food whatever, she'll feel inadequate.

Secondly, talk to some other girls too, have some waiting for you on backup.
Good luck
>>
I want to know what you're going to do OP.
>>
>>16595944
this is the stupidest idea and a complete waste of everyones time especially ops
>>
>>16596082
Definitely this
>>
Pretend you're vastly more emotionally hurt than you actually are. Act incredibly naive and cut by it, as though she has destroyed your ability to trust anybody ever again, and that you now think all women are just out to take advantage of you just like she did. Let her think that her carelessness has completely broken you. She will blame herself. She doesn't really have any other options.
>>
>>16599018
Oh and of course, break up with her and leave her with that information.
>>
>>16598737
Seconded.

She's going to try and convince you to stay.
Just don't.
Rip it off like a band-aid.

I know it sucks now, but there are plenty of people out there who will treat you with respect.
>>
>>16595905
Im sorry bro. been through this. She isnt worth your time. go meet some other females and call it quits with her. trust me. You'll meet a girl who would never dream of cheating on you.
>>
fuck lots of different women,
>>
File: 1310408441466.jpg (4 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1310408441466.jpg
4 KB, 251x251
>>16599018
one of the stupidest shit i've read here
dude have you ever been in a relationship before?
>>
File: 1287245378335.jpg (117 KB, 752x500) Image search: [Google]
1287245378335.jpg
117 KB, 752x500
>>16596082
Good advice, on my /adv/?

gj wp m8 8/8
>>
Depends on many factors. How financially tied to her are you. do you want to stay with her. How long has she been cheating on you? Answer these questions truthfully and I will help you the best I can. I am married found out my wife was cheating on me, didn't want to divorce her because I didn't want to lose my son and end up a poorfag. I was able to successfully put a stop to that shit.
>>
>>16595905
get high as fuck on pcp and wreck her shit
or
disregard her completely. no explanation, no contact. nothing. no confrontation. ignore any attempt she makes to communicate. then, start fucking as many grills as possible, and make sure she finds out about it
>>
Pretend to confess to her that you've been cheating. See how she reacts, and call her out on it.
>>
>>16596082

This, although if this were me I wouldn't even say why. Just say you don't think things are working about and that will really torture her.

I had a girlfriend of only 6 months and found out that she was talking to an ex behind my back for a large part of the relationship (most likely cheated).

So what did I do? I didn't act out in anger. I scheduled another weekend date to get her excited when the week was over, etc. Then I said I needed to show up about an hour early (can't remember what excuse I gave) and then just basically broke up with her about an hour before the date. Never gave a real reason just gave a equivocal, politician-esque speech that I just didn't see things working out in the long run based on a 'gut' feeling lol. And never once responded to any texts or calls from her again.
>>
>>16599018

lol interesting advice, I've never heard that one before
>>
>>16597490
Don't confront her. Just break it off.
>>
>>16595905
I think you should break up.
>>
>>16599018
she don't give a fuck about OP anymore and why she's balling another dude
>>
>>16595905
Confront her
>>
here's what you do to fuck with her. this will drive her crazy.

you cut all contact right now and never talk to her again. don't get all butthurt or anything. just cut everything and move on. silence is golden.
>>
>>16599018
I actually did this once, completely played up how horrible I felt when actually I just felt kind of tired and numb. Called her literally making fucking choking sounds and sobbing about how I could never look at her the same way again. She already felt horrible and I made her feel even worse (she wasn't a cruel person, just a weak one) so I guess it was a success, if you can call it that. I ended up cheating on her a couple nights later to get even.

The whole sequence of events was one of the lowest points I've ever sunk to and one of the things I've done that I regret the most. I could have handled it like an adult and instead I completely trashed my dignity (and hers) for a stupid, petty revenge that wasn't satisfying in the least. Seriously, do not do this.

Just tell her "this relationship is over" and walk away. Literally do not speak to or message her after that.
>>
>>16600852
Are people that good at detaching themselves from guilt even if they person they hurt isn't a big part of their life any more?
>>
>>16601809
Fucking this.

Just cut all contact.
>>
>>16595905
Black mail her.

Black mail that shit good.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.