[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you find the identity of a police officer? I want to file
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: wp_ss_20151222_0007.png (1 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20151222_0007.png
1 MB, 720x1280
How do you find the identity of a police officer? I want to file a lawsuit against a cop for intimidation and harassment against me and m girlfriend. He has pulled over my girlfriend several times in the past for speeding and flirts with her says he's "got a thing for the asains". She agrees to it and doesn't show and he does I again. We complained over a year ago and the pd doesn't give a fuck. I guess they need to keep as many black cops as possible over the black lives matter thing. So today we are at hardees and this asshole comes in and says we need to leave as we weren't paying customers even though we both just bought large western bacon cheeseburger meals. It sucks man we have his last name but his first name on his uniform only says "t." how do we identify this prick??
>>
Contact an attorney that has sued police departments in the past. They'll know what to do.
>>
As far as I know they are required to identify themselves if you ask for it.
Otherwise any asshole wearing a police officer costume could do anything they want.
>>
>>16595494
Our lawyer says he hasn't been able to identify this guy
>>
>>16595497
He only gave his last name but wants my g/f to call him "trex"
>>
>>16595504
Get a better lawyer or tell yours to grow some fucking cajones.

You need a lawyer who hears your story is fucking outraged.
>>
>>16595532
In the meantime is there a public way to do it? We want to out him online as a way to intimidate him into stopping
>>
>>16595551
>We want to out him online as a way to intimidate him into stopping
Yes, there most likely is. Where do you live and what is the Police Department in question?

I've worked with attorneys in the past so if the resources are their I could probably find them.
>>
>>16595483
Are you sure that coon is a cop and not security? Some security vehicles resemble coppers.
>>
This is the weirdest shit. If he's doing what you say he's doing, tell his superior.

I don't understand. Do you have dreadlocks and wear patchouli? Are you a convicted felon?

Also your girlfriend needs to stop speeding.
>>
>>16595590
She isn't speeding she's a hot asain in her 20s he is a creepy old black dude with a fettish
>>
>>16595604
I don't believe you.
>>
One way is to take a better picture. Not being sarcastic. A more clear picture would help. Perhaps also set up video cameras in your car, hidden, and have them record the officer when he pulls her over again. Also make sure the speedometer is within the camera's view so that you can have video evidence that she was not speeding (if true).
>>
Secretly film an encounter with him and send it to his boss
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.