[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Possible 3-way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1450461920036.jpg (83 KB, 552x745) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1450461920036.jpg
83 KB, 552x745
So I've been presented with an awesome opportunity.
>be a couple days ago
>hanging out with roommate (she's a chick)
>shooting the shit when we get on the subject of sex (we've had sex before)
>then she brings the subject to 3-ways
>I have a girlfreind of 3 years
>Roommate tells me she would be down to have a 3-way with me and gf
>I'm 1000% down with the idea
>my roommate and I continue talk about the subject
>we both agree that my gf needs to be 100% ok with the idea
>fast forward to yesterday
>I bring up the idea to gf
>she isn't ok with it
>gf is a big downer
>she thinks I'll run off with roommate
>insure nothing of the sort will happen
>but still nothing
Any advice on convinceing my gf to loosen up and have fun for one night?
>>
>>16594991

Maybe offer her a threesome with the dude of her choice instead? Maybe she likes Jamal's BBC?
>>
>>16595002
This.
>>
>>16594991
already fucked the one girl,
cant understand why gf is insecure about it.
>>
File: toothbrush.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
toothbrush.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
>>16594991
Congratulations on ruining your relationship. Make a thread in a month when she leaves you.
>>
>>16595002
>>16595007
>>16595024
Kissless virgins
>>
>>16595025
Sure buddy.
>>
I hope she's smart enough to leave you.
>>
she's uncomfortable, so offer a three way with a guy of her choosing first. seriously, there's no other option. don't be a my-feelings are priority kind of partner
>>
>>16595059
Already have, still no dice. The dream is dead just like this thread. Its full of white knights it sickens me. I'll just deal with it on my own.
>>
>>16595085
>The entire point of being in a monogamous relationship is not having sex with others
>I suggested we have sex with others
>She felt betrayed
I don't know what fucking kind of advice you expect, there's no magic solution, you both want different things
>>
>>16595085
Don't force someone into perversion, find a pure pervert that's already tainted. Leave her alone.
>>
>>16595094
>>16595096
God this board and its advice is gayer than an orgy at Ru Paul's house.
>>
>>16595111

/adv/ is not against threesomes, but when it comes to any sort of relationship advice it usually comes down to compatibility and compromise.

Both have failed you, there's not much else you can do unfortunately.
>>
>>16595125
i agree. if you aren't going to be the type of person who doesn't want a threesome after you mature (you may certainly be mature now and just feel okay with having them, which results in the same advice): then you should probably leave her anon. unless she's cool with your feelings, and truly cool not afraid to lose you/confused/etc.
>>
>>16595125
I dont remember ask for relationship advice. Im looking to fuck two chicks at the sametime. If i wanted mushy moral relationship bullshit I would ask Dr.Phil. my gf would never leave me, and I think ill get over it if she ever did.
>>
>>16595158
You don't want relationship advice eh?
Dump your gf, pay 2 hookers, probelm solved,
Well that was easy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.