[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this Aspergers or just being a bitch? My friend posted this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1434008931177.jpg (42 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1434008931177.jpg
42 KB, 750x600
Is this Aspergers or just being a bitch?

My friend posted this in our Skype group, but it' just... AAAUUUGHHHH!!!!

>We were both sent out to bring back the shopping carts from the parking lot. As we got outside, he immediately took out his phone. I had returned three sets of carts, and he was still texting. Credit where credit is due, when he finally got off his phone, there weren't any other issues with how he was working. However, I still reported him to our supervisor.

Somehow, he figured out it was me. He confronted me about it and his closing words were to the effect of "watch your step".

And I'm not dropping any powerwords. If you visit here buddy, see the first sentence and find the rhetoric.
>>
>>16594488
if it was me i would have said i'm not doing your work for you so start doing something or else i'm going to have to tell our supervisor cause it's not fair. he tried to take advantage of things, so you can report him if you don't feel like dealing with his bs all the same and be justified. i try to give friends second chances and let them know to shape up/act maturely or else that's it
>>
>>16594510

He didn't though.
Never did.

Plus it's cart pushing, not pallets or shopping carts of shit. I'm not going to use passive agression against one of my boys when management doesn't give a shit about you. He did like 15 more carts!
>>
>>16594544
i'm not sure what you're saying he didn't/never did to
>>
>>16594557

He never talked to the dude about it.
>>
>>16594563
yeah i know he didn't. i guess i could have put my second sentence first to make it not sound like an addition to what i first said. i hope my first message makes sense now
>>
>>16594488
>Two teenagers having a power struggle over returning fucking shopping carts
Hahaha faggots.
>>
>>16594488
>pic

It's been no secret that Bill Gates pretty much always loved Apple. That's what I hate about Bill Gates. All of his hostile energies were directed internally throughout Microsoft, just like Steve Jobs with his own company.
>>
Don't mix business and friendship. Few people can handle that.
>>
it's not your job to worry about your coworkers production, mind your own business
>>
>>16594592

OP here, I like this Anon.

Carts are easy shit. My dude complained about him texting people, bit didn't really care that he did his share of that work too.

His he really wanted to be a leader he could have steered a large row for easy shit, but he wanted to snitch on somebody instead of taking initiative.

I'd put money on it that even the managers have their phones out and didn't care to hear his shit.
>>
>>16594614

I fucked so many coworkers and partied with about the same amount.
>>
>>16594488
Ya you handled that wrong.

Should of just told him to get off his phone and move his ass, in a playful way that still got the message across. You don't go straight to reporting someone. That's a bitch move.
>>
>>16594655

Shit, second paragraph says it ain't me.
4th paragraph should be Greentext.

I'm sure all of his coworkers will respect him so much more after this.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.