[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friends ostriscizing me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
My friends have been making fun of me practically this entire week, and I can't take it.
>Be me , senior in HS about 18
>Trying to ask out this girl that I really like.
>Friends found out she's 13 , started giving me all this crap and calling me weird .
I don't understand why they are soo upset about that and why they have to make fun of me for it. They don't know about ALL of it luckily
>>
Because you're now technically grown adult, and she's just barely not a pre-teen.
>>
>>16594213
get help you sick pedo
you are 18 and the girl is only 13
and don't even start with that "she's really mature for her age" crap
>>
>>16594216
Get help? Why. I'm not doing anything she doesn't want. I wouldn't hurt her.
>>
>>16594213
>They don't know about ALL of it luckily
No, but they will when the party van and media show up.
>>
>>16594221
>Why
because you don't seem to realize how fucked up your pathetic life is. she's a child, and you are trying to fuck a child
>>
>>16594237
I'm doing anything illegal , unless loving someone is illegal...
>>
>>16594245
My life isn't pathetic , I have legitimate feelings for her.
>>
>>16594246
You sure about that? Because you sure make it sound like you're doing a heck of a lot more than loving her.
>>
Good luck eventually dealing with her parents
>>
>>16594254
> I have legitimate feelings for her.
and thats pretty pathetic
>>
>>16594255
And if I was and she is consenting?
>>
Obvious troll thread.

Those fucking anime antennas.
>>
>>16594268
>And if I was and she is consenting?
No such thing with a 13-year-old. Especially not with an 18-year-old.
>>
>>16594246

You're almost 18, it will be illegal as soon as you hit the mark.

If you really like her, you need to wait it out until she hits the age of consent for your area. You don't have to be in a relationship with someone to continue growing feelings and experiences together.
>>
>>16594281
Almost 18
>>
>>16594285
>You're almost 18, it will be illegal as soon as you hit the mark.
It's almost certainly illegal even if he is not 18 yet. A 13-year-old is not going to pass any Romeo-and-Juliet clause out there, especiallu not with a 17-year-old.

Which is kind of ironic, seeing as Juliet was 13, but whatever. Romeo and Juliet was about stupid kids doing stupid shit.
>>
>>16594333
It's not fair I really want her.
>>
>>16594337
>says a pedo
>>
When your friends make fun of you that means you're doing something fucked up, and they are trying to find a polite way to tell you, and there isn't, so they try to laugh at you instead. Take the que from your friends, dude, or forever be that creepy guy that has strange facial hair and talks uncomfortably softly. She's a minor and you're an adult. She's inly lived 13 years. Think about that. And you've only lived 18. Do you really think that you've found "the one" in a 1e year old, when you're only 18? Only advice to give is knock it off and pull your head out of your ass. You are wrong about this, and that's all there is to it, so quit trying to reason your way out of it. It just makes you look desperate and pathetic. Get over it and move on, like an adult.
>>
>>16594337
>It's not fair
It's perfectly fair. It's not all about you, but that doesn't make it unfair.

>I really want her.
Then wait for her. Five years, while not entirely pleasant, is more than survivable.
>>
>>16594374
Wait five years? I like her how she is now. Please don't take that the wrong way.
>>
>>16594384
lemme guess
you are still a virgin
>>
>>16594384
>Wait five years? I like her how she is now. Please don't take that the wrong way.
Then what is the "right" way?

Furthermore, why should I respect your claims of "love" when it's based on things that, by your own admission, will be gone in five years or less? What kind of love is built on such shaky, fragile foundations?
>>
>>16594401
>What kind of love is built on such shaky, fragile foundations?
Allot, lol but that's beyond the point
>>
basically you're not understanding the difference in wisdom and life experience. 13 years old might as well be a child who is just starting to develop in puberty and clearly does not have the mental capacity to make adult decisions. 18 years old and likely underdeveloped as evidenced by this thread you aren't thinking like an adult if you think you can have a real relationship with that age gap.

in my opinion it's ok and normal to be attracted to younger girls but you can't pursue them because you're at completely different stages of your life so you aren't compatible and the relationship is based on an older more wise male manipulating a woman for sex.

im a little drunk hope that made sense
>>
>>16594449
Ok I'll admit it. I'm just acting dumb. I know and KNEW everything wrong with me wanting but I really want her man. I find myself only attracted to young girls, like really young. What scares me is I've thought to myself , "if I was given a chance to have sex with 7 year old , and guranteed to not get in trouble would I do it"? My answer is pretty much yes...
>>
File: 1450041866395s.jpg (3 KB, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
1450041866395s.jpg
3 KB, 125x108
>mfw i dated a 14yo during senior year and no one cared
>>
Well, it seems like you have a different problem then. What exactly is it that makes you attracted to these females, physically?
>>
>>16594482
Then either get help because you want to be better, or don't. But if you make the decision not to get help and you hurt someone, it is fair that someone else hurts you far worse. Because that is freedom of choice.

You can't guarantee you won't get in trouble. And you might find the child's father a lot more difficult to manipulate into thinking what you did was righteous and based on love.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.