[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my own mother called me a loser with no future. I have no friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: kill me.png (119 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
119 KB, 550x550
my own mother called me a loser with no future.

I have no friends nor job.

No money.

Nothing.
>>
>I have no friends nor job.
>No money.
>Nothing.
Do something about it

>my own mother called me a loser with no future.
I don't blame her.
>>
Sounds like a loser to me.
>>
Your own mother? Yikes
>>
I did 1 year of college and didnt like the course.

I was gonna move to a different course but I had no money so I had to work. Problem is that my e,mployer was involved in a pyramid scheme and nobody got any money.

Now I am jobless and my mother insults me everyday calling me a loser and she doesnt even try to understand my story.

I want to kill myself.
>>
i'd try craigslist for odd jobs or to sell some of my shit (like laptop or tv) before going anywhere near that route. afterwords i'd hit up the library to apply for jobs. i wouldn't go near writing stuff or taking pics of that nature so i wouldnt be the one to be able to help, sorry
>>
>>16593881
>he still believes that bad women somehow become nurturing in a family environment

lmaoing@ur sheltered life
>>
>>16593891
Get a job hippie
>>
>>16593862

>my own mother called me a loser with no future

do you want a future? if so, prove her wrong.

>i have no friends

go to social situations that interest you. for example if ur a hardcore nerd, go to meet up dot com and look up local groups that meet your interests such as board games, and video games, and horror movie meet ups. go to the local comic book store, and check out their events like open commentary movie night, magic the gathering and other tournaments. fun stuff.

these are all geek examples but the point is that no matter where your interests lie there is ALWAYS a way to find someone with your interests.

>no job

start applying

>no money

see above!

>nothing

make a list of what you want and start working towards it.

avoid things like 'friends' cuz you dont want to just fill that spot with anyone. instead, make goals to be more active like with the above mentioned ideas, and see what happens. you can promise yourself to start going out once a week to an event, but you cant really promise to find a friend in a week unless you want to settle for a shitty friend.

same goes for 'get a gf'. never mamke that a goal. instead make it a goal to go to certain locations where you can meet women, for example.

any more advice? just ask. were here for you.
>>
>>16593919

Its not that, having a gf is the last of my issues.

Its literally just my own mother. She does nothing but insult me. Everything I do. My appearance. My decisions. EVERYTHING.

Im a pleasant person and everybody I encounter seem to like me. I feel like im either oging to kill myself or her. I cant fucking take it anymore. Im losing my mind.
>>
>>16593936

maybe its time to just move out then?
>>
>>16593940

No money as I said.
>>
>>16593940
Plus I need 3.5k for septmber to go to college
>>
>>16593947

right... get a job, as i said. im sure you can put off your murderous tendencies for that long. plus youll be at work so you wont have to worry about it

>>16593951

put it off another semester perhaps. i mean yo uknow your choices. make one.
>>
>>16593954

I live in Ireland. Jobs here are based off nepotism or luck. Even getting a job at tesco or lidl is fucking difficult unless you know someone there already working.
>>
>>16593963

then kill yourself, cuz you dont actually want advice, you just want to whine about how literally ever doing anything is impossible.
>>
>>16593966
'Im telling you this because I have tried for a year.

Im not whining you dumb fuck im angry.
>>
I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you, OP.

But it also sounds like this is the very first time she's ever done anything like that. Given this, I am forced to conclude that, believe it or not, she probably meant well.

I know this sounds strange, but hear me out. There are people in this world who legitimately need this kind of trauma in their lives. They wind up stuck in a rut through their own will, and choose to stay in it because it is familiar, or because they don't want to give up the thing that traps them in it. Once they hit that stage, nothing short of trauma can compel them to make the changes they need to make.

Your mother has mistaken you for one of these. She has taken it upon herself to provide that traumatic "push", rather than have it forced upon you when she dies. But she WAS mistaken, and so her well-intentioned attempt to kickstart your life has backfired horribly and left you suicidal.

You need to talk to her about this. You don't need a traumatic kickstart; you need help.
>>
>>16593971

>im not whining
>WAHHHHH I CANT DO ANYTHING CUZ THE WORLDS AGAINST ME

pick one and only one.
>>
>>16593883
Cry me a ride. Stop complaining and do something about it you loser
>>
>>16593975
This is /adv/ no?
Im19 years old living with an mentally ill and abusive mother with no job or money.

God fuck if I feel depressed and lonely.

>>16593978
Like what dude? win the lottery?

>hurr durr get a job

tried for a better part of a year, you literally have no idea how hard it is to get a job here. Irishfags please confirm.
>>
>>16593972
>But it also sounds like this is the very first time she's ever done anything like that.

She has done this ever since I was a child. She was never supportive. Will always deride everything I do and put me down. If I am happy she will say something to break down my confidence. At one point in my teens I became a recluse because all she did was tell me how nobody liked me.

Im a bastard child with no father living with an abusive mother who doesn't want me.

Im going to kill her or me. I cant decide but its happening to night. I have reached the point of no return people like her dont deserve to live nor do people like me deserve to live.

Were both fucking waste of air. Youre all right I am a loser. But dont worry there will be one less loser after tonight.

Stay tuned to RTE.ie for a man who kills himself and his mother.

I fucking hate myself.
>>
>>16593862
Since there's no mention of a "father" involved I'm assuming your mother raised you single (wife beater bf maybe)
you need man101 academy brah, check it out, you'll learn alot
>>
>>16593978
says the fucking spoiled faggot
>>
>>16594015
kill her faggot. steal all of her money and run away.
>>
>>16594119
Damn right son, cry more :D
>>
>>16593998
Why not just move in with friends man, surely you know someone who'll let you crash at their place
>>
File: 1.jpg (98 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
98 KB, 650x650
>>16594139
only ur mama cries when I fuck her in the ass :D
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
My room right now. I want to die.
>>
If you are physically able, go to one of the labor agencies - not the fancy temp places, but the places that give out labor jobs like stocking and ditch digging. It is very easy to get those jobs and most are easy. If it's a pain, tell the labor agency to send you elsewhere.

You won't make much but if you live at home it can go decently far. Plus you won't have to see your mom or put up with any bullshit while you are working (except work bullshit, which is actually easy to deal with).
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.