[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv, I kind of have a problem. I'm 19 and I have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
Hey /adv,
I kind of have a problem. I'm 19 and I have a boyfriend who's 28... ok, this seems weird but he's not a pedo or anything - he's really into my interests and I can feel he really likes me, doesn't pressure me on doing anything at all, probably the best guy I've been with. we're together for about 5 months and everything seems ok. But I'm having a problem - if things move on to other level, I'm thinking about starting take the pilule, and so that happens, I have to go to a medic appointment with my mum. so, first: how can i tell my mum i want to start having sex and second: how will i tell her i have a 28 year old boyfriend? Please, help.
>>
>>16593804
Why do you need to go with your mum
>>
You are an adult. Act like one. Tell your mum the same thing.
>>
>>16593844

This.

Also, the implant is easier if it doesn't fuck with your system too much (you don't have to worry about taking it daily at the exact same time, and unlike the pill, it works regardless of if you're sick or you throw up).
>>
>>16593844
Basically because the place where my medical appointment should be made is pretty far from where I live, so i would have to ask her for money to get there + she would have to pay me the pills and i don't smoke or anything so i guess she would find out i was using the money to buy it
>>
>>16593933
Wow, if buying these pills would make my mum suspicious about it in general, the implant would definitely fuck up my system.
>>
>>16593960

Where do you live?

Lot's of places give it out for free or cheap (The U.S. in particular for example)

http://www.vox.com/2014/6/30/5857904/where-the-pill-is-free
>>
>>16593960
This is sad... You are 19 and you don't have any money of your own? You sound incredibly naive, I find it hard to understan why any normal 28 y/o guy would date a person who still depends on mother to such an extent.
>>
>>16593804

>french people
>>
>>16593973
just checked it - my country (which i rather not pronounce) is colored green but it's a lie, we have to pay the pill. it's about 6 euros in the pharmacy
>>
>>16593967

It depends on your individual hormones. My friend got it just fine, and loves it because she experiences no symptoms, and effectively hasn't had a period in 3 years.

My girlfriend loves the convenience of it... except her body chemistry isn't responding well to the progesterone, so she's had to take the pill to counter-act the last few months and is really worried and sad that she might have to get it removed. Her sister has had a similar response to hormone therapies so she's pretty sure it's just genetic in her case.
>>
>>16593960
Look unless you are really poor (and I don't mean lower middle class, but like actual poverty) you can save up for a trip and some pills. If you're going to have sex and a relationship you need to be mature enough to do this simple task yourself.

Alternatively, ask yo man for the money, or use a condom.
>>
>>16593990
My mum has the implant and never had any problems with it and i may consider have it.. just not now
>>
>>16593991
>my parents don't let me work

You just proved anon's point
>>
>>16593983
You're french right
>>
>>16593990
Yep, considering using a condom forever. I'm just extremely nervous about even thinking telling my mum I'm dating a 28 year old guy. It's not even about being mature or not, it's just that seems a huge step + he's fucking 28
>>
>>16594013
Being able to stand behind your decisions despite of your parents disapproval is a part of maturity. You know being an individual with agency instead of a child that needs to run things by mum and dad to be sure its the right thing to do.

It's alright to be unsure about the age difference. However your parents shouldn't have anything to fucking do with it.
>>
>>16593983
> my country (which i rather not pronounce)
> it's about 6 euros
Gotcha toastie roastie frenchie.
>>
>>16594021

>didn't deduce her origin from this
>I'm thinking about starting take the pilule
>pilule

i lol'd
>>
>>16594021
And the "pilule" in OP especially
>>
>>16594021
>>16594028
>>16594029

HA FUCK YOU GUYS I GUESSED FIRST

>>16593982
>>
>>16594019
This gave me strength. thanks and desu now i feel better to tell my parents about it. in general, i'm pretty independent about my choices in life, but since i live in their house and getting the pill includes that "who's the lucky one?", i just get afraid of saying anything at all. B-but thank you.
>>
>be 19
>sound and act like a kindergarten baby

Listen up, if you think you are mature to date a guy who's 10 years older than you, you have to be mature to deal with some issues. Right now you are on your parents' leash and too scared to tell him what's going on in your life. That alone screams immature. Your relationship will sink very fast unless you grow the fuck up and start being at least a bit independent.

>want to fuck this old ass guy!
>but mum has to pay for my pills bc I don't work bc mum won't allow me!

wtf is that
>>
>>16594033
just because i'm finding this pretty funny: I'm from Portugal, actually.
>>
>>16594039

you may be IN or FROM portugal but pill in portuguese is pĂ­lula

you can't hide from us, roastie-toastie
>>
>>16594038
This
Grow up OP or go date a guy your age if you want to act like a baby
>>
>>16594046
>>16594038
Ok, I know I sound like a baby but I never introduced anybody to my parents so yeah, emotionally you can call me a baby. And desu I just came here to get some support, but I just figured I should get some balls instead. He has no problem being introduced, I do. He knows everything that's happening to me and yeah, he tells me the same.

>>16594045
Well, I don't know how can I prove I'm from Portugal but i wrote "pilule" because I thought it would be the word for it in english? anti-pregnancy-period-control pill?
>>
literally just ask your bf for money or use a condom?
hurr durr use a condom forever,bitch yes? if u was that picky when choosing a bf you wouldnt be in this situation
>>
Lol pedo bf.
>>
>>16594090
>>16594100
Thanks. Helped a lot. LOL
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.