[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know invading people's privacy is wrong but the few times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (511 KB, 1493x1991) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
511 KB, 1493x1991
I know invading people's privacy is wrong but the few times I check my girlfriend's phone, I find stuff I don't like to see.
When I first met her she claimed all these mental disorders as an excuse for her to act as she pleases. I (thought) I had her convinced that you can't just self diagnose yourself with this kind of stuff, especially having never even seen a professional about it. I told her that it was all in her head and that she has no mental disorders unless she thinks she does. So eventually she agreed and said she was overreacting the whole time and I never heard of these things again. Until I decided to check her texts...
Another thing that bothers me is how she confides in me about very private things she claims to tell no one else and goes off to tell an upward of 3-4 people without letting me know.
>>
Run. Run and don't look back.
>>
everyone's got a mental disorder in some form or another, dude. Does she act like an asshole? Dump her. Do you like her? Stay.

The fuck is wrong with you with this paranoid bullshit?
>>
>>16593780

Welcome to life bro. When you check people's interactions other than the one's they prescribe to you, you're going to find a lot of shit that they didn't tell you. We all do it. And looking through other's people shit never ends well. Bad stuff/things you don't like is the only thing you will find.
>>
>mental disorders
>all in her head.

Nah man that's crazy. Next you'll tell me a toothache is in a tooth.
>>
If you're going to be a mistrusting dip and invade her privacy then your relationship is going to fall apart anyways.
>>
>>16593813
In a relationship there should be a level of transparency, would you not agree? And she let me check her phone, she just didn't like the fact that I did. She was trying to gain my trust but I didn't like what I saw.
>>
>>16593811
You know what it means. She just assumes she has them. Placebo effect kind of shit.
>>
>>16593780
>invading people's privacy
>check my girlfriend's phone
>mental disorders
You are both as bad as each other
>period.
>>
>>16593837
Sure. Nagging doubts about your SO will fuck you up though, crazy girlfriend aside.
>>
>>16593849
>this makes words real powerful out of context
>>
>>16593852
Let me include a few more details:
We've been together for 10 months now, and only in the recent few have I checked her stuff, while with her. And how many times? 3. And I do let her check mine. She usually doesn't care to, but I tell her I'm no hypocrite and that if she lets me check her phone, I'll let her check mine. At the beginning of the relationship she'd nearly lose her shit if she caught me talking to another girl. She had blatantly told me that she doesn't want me hanging out with another girl. Since then though, she has realized how unreasonable she was being.
>>
>>16593875
Your conscience must be clear then.
>>
>>16593875
Come from someone who's been through this before- dump her or just stop giving a fuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.