[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i recently got my first job, at the age of 23 i'm a line
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1.jpg (21 KB, 609x281) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
21 KB, 609x281
i recently got my first job, at the age of 23

i'm a line cook

i fucking hate it

is there a course or something i can do that will absolutely guarantee me a £30K+ job (bearing in mind that i dislike talking to people and that i'm a slow worker)?
>>
If there was, wouldn't everyone in your situation take it?
>>
>>16593369
i forgot to mention that my parents are quite wealthy, so assume that money isn't an issue
>>
Leave the restaurant because there are people like me where the restaurant is my home, it's what I'm passionate about and I love it, if I worked with someone like you it would just be purely disrespectful. Take some GE courses at a community college then figure out what you wanna do
>>
>>16593354
There sure is. It's called university and as I understand it, it's free where you live.
>>
>>16593354

Whatever the equivalent of the USPS in MuslimLand is, if you get full time you can easily get 30+k bongbucks a year.

Its extremely repetitive as you will be doing the same things every day for years to come, and the worst thing you'll have to do socially is greet people and maybe answer a question or two.

There's also hard labor jobs that you can learnm though some of them require course taking.
>>
What's so bad about being a line cook? Just got hired as one and want to know what I'm in for.
>>
>>16593354
>first job at age 23
>wants to make 30k pounds a year
>"i dislike talking to people"
>"i am a slow worker"

Your folks must be real proud of the lazy, inept human being they raised.
>>
>>16593375
>university in uk
>free

top kayak my man

>>16593392
you too
>>
>>16593427
Is it not free? We're led to believe here in America that you brits get free university and healthcare in exchange for an insane tax rate. Not Oxford or anything, but whatever the equivalent of state college is.
>>
>>16593431
No, university is about £9000 per year
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.