[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1450214014559.gif (92 KB, 200x136) Image search: [Google]
1450214014559.gif
92 KB, 200x136
>Hanging is out for the moment
>No access to firearms
>Won't jump from big heights
>little to no money
I'm asking the impossible, I know, but which quick and painless way I could use?

Pic unrelated ofc
>>
>>16592880
Wait until you die of old age.
>>
>>16592882
I said quick and painless anon, my family average lifespan is 90-100 years :^)
>>
There is none that anyone is aware of really because for one people who have died haven't reported back with their findings and two even the least painful ways to die suck at least a little bit.

There are ways to die but they hurt and you wouldn't do them on purpose.

I would like to go out bleeding to death and losing consciousness, but I have to get a pretty good gash and I'm not doing that shit on purpose.
>>
>>Won't jump from big heights

Clearly you don't want to die but...

>Police
>Vehicle
>exsanguination
>asphyxiation
>drowing
>overdose

No such thing as a quick painless death with out a gun. If you don't have the balls to bite some pain/discomfort/fear you don't deserve to die. I suggest you try slitting your wrists as you won't panic after its done and if you fuck up you won't end up like a vegetable. It will hurt though.

P.S: Are you in crisis? Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at +1 (800) 273-8255.
>>
Don't waste your life being negative man. I'm 33 and my whole life I've been that way, still want to be dead but I do appreciate life now.

I'm getting older and the older I get the more I realize how many good times I had and how much better they had been if I saw the good instead of the bad. I wish I was a kid again and when I was a kid I just wanted to be dead.

You're going to waste your life not enjoying your youth and going out even if you're broke go enjoy the sun, take some pictures, hang out with relatives, walk around town or the woods. Get a pet. You're wasting a valuable life and there are wonderful things that humans can do (Six Flags, aquariums, bowling) and no other creatures can do that shit.
>>
>>16592902
>Don't waste your life being negative man.
Not even this, I fucked up my life already. I'm in a no exit situation and my psychological stability is already giving in after 1,5 years without living my home, in which my depressive mother also lives, 3 times uni dropout, 22 years already...and much more that I don't want to talk about. I thought this thoroughly already.
>>
>>16592913
leaving* my home
>>
>>16592897
>Clearly you don't want to die but...
I just don't want to bother other people, honestly. Thanks for the adv anyway.
>>
>>16592913

If it's that bad man up buy a gun and shoot yourself.
>>
>>16592928
not op but consider not everyone lives in fucking america
>>
>>16592928
It would be perfect if I could.
>>
>>16592939

LIfe is telling you it's not bad enough bro. If life was worse than death you would have killed yourself. Other people do it. Not sure what fucking country your in but I'm pretty sure suicide has happened there. WHen it's bad enough you won't be asking questions you'll be the one laying on the pavement after jumping off a building.
>>
>>16592945

Unless.............you don't have buildings in your country that is...
>>
Whore yourself on back page (suck dick, do anal or whatever) make extra money. Buy a shit load of heroin look up how to dissolve it or whatever shoot it all up, and reach sweet oblivion.

Trust me there are desperate fags willing to fuck even you.
>>
>>16592945
>>16592946
The problem is the mess. I know I shouldn't give a fuck, but I do. Didn't want to mess up anyone. My condo is 50+m high, so I'm pretty sure it will do the trick it I decide to jump from the balcony.
>>
Coldness, i guess?
Sleeping out in the cold night drunk is the most painless way i can think of.
Posting here, obviously I've never done it before....
>>
>>16592962
I'd rather jump.
>>
>>16592968
I live in Western Europe, not Russia. Not an option atm, unfortunately.
>>
Well, I think I got an idea, going to buy some cheap vodka, get drunk and jump. Thanks everyone.
>>
CARbon monoxide
>>
File: MiQT6[1].png (19 KB, 1350x561) Image search: [Google]
MiQT6[1].png
19 KB, 1350x561
>>16592880
Dont kill yourself Anon:(

Why dont you try high doses of recreational drugs and see what it does for you, you have so many possiblities, dont throw them away
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.