[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i've been talking to this girl since early September
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1448854287684.jpg (37 KB, 992x720) Image search: [Google]
1448854287684.jpg
37 KB, 992x720
So i've been talking to this girl since early September until now, but she has a boyfriend. She's a fine bitchy type and i can already tell she's going to be great in bed. But, earlier this year, I asked straight up if we would be having a thing if it wasn't for her current boyfriend and she said maybe plus he's supposed to be leaving our state next year. So, do I continue to talk to her and wait it out in the friendzone or do something else?
>>
If you end up getting with her she will talk to guys behind *your* back because that is her personality, don't go for it. Stop waiting and find another girl
>>
>>16592841
>So, do I continue to talk to her and wait it out in the friendzone
>wait it out in the friendzone

Yup. Wait right there. I'm sure things will change.
>>
>>16592844
no. all the guys that hang out with me and her hate this bitch. she's very controlling and many of them think she's ugly so that's good for me.
>>16592845
she's interested but she always says she can't say anything because of her "current situation".
>>
How depressing.

Fucking hell. None of you fucking idiots value anything do you? Just want some hot bitch to fuck.
>>
>>16592868
well i would like to have a relationship with her, but im trying to be realistic but then again im not doing well with women as of recently and i'll take whatever i can with her.
>>
>>16592871
You do not have a chance, outside of some drunken fondling, but even that is doubtful.

1. She already has you.
2. You are more than willing to stay in her stable.
3. You obviously have no other options.
4. You asked her if you had a chance, instead of acting.
5. So many other issues, extrapolate.

I can smell your desperation, feel your thirst; the thirst of the beta. All of your mental gymnastics to justify your actions, as well as hers.

Move on. I doubt she views you as a man, but as an emotional tampon that validates her.
>>
>>16592924
alright thanks man
really appreciate it
>>
>>16592841
Don't be that one guy who just waits around forever for a girl on the off chance that you'll get lucky. All of the time that you are wasting on a girl who doesn't seem interested is time that could have been spent on the one who is.
>>
>>16592841
Move the fuck on OP, don't pause your life for some bitch that'll probably cheat on you or do the same to you that you're doing to her and her bf right now.

You're enabling her to emotionally cheat on him, and while it's ultimately her fault, you're to blame as well. If you end up with her, she'll do it to you.
>>
>>16592841
Move the fuck on OP, don't pause your life for some bitch that'll probably cheat on you or do the same to you that you're doing to her and her bf right now.

You're enabling her to emotionally cheat on him, and while it's ultimately her fault, you're to blame as well. If you end up with her, she'll do it to you.
>>
If you guys haven't at least hooked up then get the fuck out dog
>>
>>16593315
>>16593330
>>16593332
yeah this makes sense. thanks so much.
>>16593366
nigga she's dating someone rn.
>>
OP here. so, what should i say to her now? just stop talking to her altogether?
>>
>>16593627
Become more distant, let the friendship die if that's what it takes: there's a good chance your feelings will prevent you from having a normal relationship anyway.

You'd be doing yourself a favor letting your affections out on someone new rather than bottling them up for an unattainable gril that would probably end up mistreating you.

Just stay away from taken girls, OP. I like the Freudian theory that has it that women and men can't simply be friends in the same way that same-sex friendships work, and that the tension of one of those people being taken will only add more friction.
>>
>>16593641
true. thanks again.
>>
>>16593694
Yeap, no problem.
>>
>>16592924
we need more advice like this in /adv/, for real.
>>
>>16593707
op here. i agree. i've been told so much bullshit before when it came to other stuff and shit like this. i've only realized as of late that i'd rather hear straight up brutally honest shit like that then the sugarcoated stuff i get from friends/people i know irl.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.