[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My siser is a 23-year-old manchild with no self-awareness and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: dag.jpg (82 KB, 540x390) Image search: [Google]
dag.jpg
82 KB, 540x390
My siser is a 23-year-old manchild with no self-awareness and sometimes tantrums.

How do I gently shame her into not blurting out embarrassing tumblr fandom nerd shit in public?
>>
Try doing the same thing around her. Maybe not tumblr but whatever-else.

If not that, idk, tell her that shit stays on the Internet and not in public for a reason

I feel for u tho
>>
>>16592528
She's older than me, I don't think she'll put much weight in impressing me or behaving around people I'd want to give a good impression on.
>>
>>16592521
Have you tried fucking her?
>>
>>16592556
I'm not that into women, and she's not my type.
>>
>>16592559
I know those kinds of girls. Im glad she's not your type. Ugh.

You can archive all the shit she does, then use it to embarrass her when she grows the fuck up. If that happens.
>>
>>16592559
It more about principle than actually being attracted to her
>>
I have the same problem except its my bum ass neighbors all whining how they can barely afford a room. Not my prob you wacky ass bitch.
>>
>>16592562
Is there anything I can do to speed that up?

Mum is getting sick of her shit too.
>>
Record her on your phone. Play it back to her. If that doesn't work then YouTube it or post on tumblr and let other people bag the shit out of her. Then she might adjust her behaviour.
>>
>>16592650
I don't think she'd handle that well, she has virtually no self-esteem.
>>
>>16592650

yeah OP make FOAM ADVENTURE v2
>>
>>16592690
anything I can do without completely destroying her?
>>
>>16592689
This is her problem. You need to help her build self-esteem. Tantrums and narcissism are a defense mechanism.
>>
move out
>>
>>16592699

Yeah, go out with me.
>>
>>16592735
How do I build the self-esteem of a fat tumblr NEET who loathes makeup, anything feminine and fucking fears men?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.