[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my girlfriend is going this week to do something to do with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2015-11-14-03-25-09.png (504 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-14-03-25-09.png
504 KB, 1080x1920
So my girlfriend is going this week to do something to do with "feminine hygeine/cosmetics".

She says it's something all girls do and that guys are not allowed to know about. It's all I can think about.

So far all I know is that:
>Last time she did it was a month ago but she can go three months without doing it
>Apparently since she didn't do it yet I should be able to notice (I don't)
>It's above the waist

Please help me unravel this mystery.
>>
You know how there are tupperware parties? You can get those for all sorts of things nowadays, including sex toys and makeup
>>
>>16592524
Okay I've asked and it's def not
>Dildo tupperware party
>breast massage
>earlobe bleaching
>>
Bump for knowledge
>>
Probably bukkake facial skin treatment
>>
I guess waxing her mustache/armpit counts as feminine hygiene

(It's not atypical to wax every three months)

But probably bukkake facial desu
>>
>>16592515
Shes gonna get blacked
>>
I'm a girl and I have no idea what she's talking about. Feminine hygiene to me counts as below the waste. As for cosmetic purposes, 3 months, to my knowledge, isn't anything "guys are not allowed to talk about" i.e. basic hair/nail shit
>>
She's going to cheat on you, of course it's a secret. At least she's nice enough to tell you how often she does it though.
>>
All girls don't get their nipples bleached, because that's actually a thing.
>>
She said its hair removal but she said not mustache or armpit
>>
Nipple or belly then. If not, eyebrows.
>>
>>16592551
shes getting her butthole waxed
>>
>>16592515
>Secretive girls only stuff
Women, why do you do this shit? Your vag is not special. Having to do hair and makeup is not special. Please stop this shit.
>>
>>16592590
Yes of course I will take the advice of someone that smells like month long ass and balls. You're not special and you have no personal hygiene decorum. I can just imagine the crusty skid mark drawers you're wearing as you type your bullshit.
>>
>>16592590
>>16592611
That was brutal
>>
I'm a girl and I have one thing in my mind it could possibly be which is that she's getting her anal bleached or waxed or both
>>
>>16592515
she's aborting jamals baby. sometimes she waits 3 months, to see if jamal wants to raise the child and start a family, but he always disappears or gets incarcerated so she aborts yet another fetus and comes back to cuddle and talk about her problems with you

that's why she's "not in the mood"
>>
File: 1449977005164.jpg (53 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
1449977005164.jpg
53 KB, 500x383
>>16592611
Bullshit? He had a valid point. It's just basic hygiene, it's not this deep dark secret. If I found out a woman was trying to hide the fact she had some hair removed or something I'd just find it funny more than anything.
>>
It's gotta be a facial/spa day.
She gonna get her zits popped, a chemical peel, some fancy moisturizer put on.
>>
>>16592570
kekt

nose hair removal
eyebrow trimming
bald spot coverage

also check em
>>
probably some hair removal bullshit like waxing tits (yes they do that) or eyebrow plucking or whatever.

It doesn't really matter. The takeaway point is that women need to spend several days a month and then several hours per day just to appear attractive which really tells you something about how pretty she really is.
>>
>>16592611
Wow you're fucking retarded. Could you have missed that point any harder (which is an impressive feat in of itself). Please kill yourself.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.