[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a girl who just cheated on her boyfriend anything! Seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 750x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 750x538
Ask a girl who just cheated on her boyfriend anything!

Seriously if you need advice, just want to chat ... Whatever!
>>
>>16592208
For what purpose
>>
>>16592208
Why are you so proud announcing it
>>
>chatting with morally challenged attention-seeking scum
No, thanks.
>>
And was it worth it? Are you happy about it? Are you going to stay with your bf?

Idk, never understood cheating personally. I wish I could have asked my exes some questions now out of curiosity.
>>
>Flaunting the fact you can't keep your legs closed
Have a word with yourself,anon.
>>
just wanted to drop in and say that you're a shitty human being and you ought to reevaluate your life choices!
peace and love.
>>
I tried to ask out this girl but she kept saying she was busy... so should i stop all contact with her? Is that going to make her chase me? I heard this works so can you tell me?
>>
>>16592208
are you planning for a breakup?
>>
>>16592214
I'm not happy I'm confused and sad >>16592210
Me and him have been on and off for about 2 years. About 8 months ago we broke up because I found out he was cheating on me. I forgave him though. Last month a friend found him on tinder, he showed me his account and just said he was messing around on it with some friends when he was drunk. He talked to people but never asked to meet up. And today I was thinking how I'm basically single; he didn't want to do Christmas presents, didn't want to come to my faculty Christmas party or staff party and I'm not spending New Years with him.

And a coworker asked me out to dinner. I didn't sleep with him he just kissed my cheek at the end. It was nice. I'm just scared if I leaves current boyfriend for this guy I'll just end up in another shitty relationship with another slime... It kind of feel like I should just stay with the slime I already have but I'm scared of doing that too
>>
>>16592217
How many times did you ask her out. Yes the chase Can work but only if there was previous attraction there to begin with. Has she ever contacted you first?
>>
>>16592218
I think, maybe if he dosnt do anything for valentines day I will. He didn't last year so I guess we will see this year
>>
>>16592222
You do realize that you don't have to be in a relationship at all, right?
>>
>>16592212
I'm not, I just want to chat and talk to people and try to help them out or something. I feel weird and just want to interact with people
>>
>>16592229
I know, I don't know why I even want one but it's nice having someone there at the end of the day.

I have a lot of friends
A job
And I'm in a nursing program.

I have no idea why I even want a relationship or why I think I'm happier in one. I guess I'm kinda messed up
>>
>>16592226
I have asked her out twice... 1. She had the SAT 2. Just busy

She snapchatted me yesterday, so does that count?
>>
>>16592235
Kinda, if give it like 2 weeks then try talking to her again. If she's still busy ask her to pick a day that works for her and if she Dosnt get back to you let her go
>>
>>16592240
Thanks. Hope this helps...
>>
>>16592234
>I know, I don't know why I even want one but it's nice having someone there at the end of the day.
You're just fooling yourself. Become single, it's great for clearing your head and having some room with your own thoughts especially if you have a lot of friends.
>>
>>16592234
>I have no idea why I even want a relationship or why I think I'm happier in one. I guess I'm kinda messed up

We all do better when in a relationship. IUt makes most of us feel 'whole'.

You're just in a non-relationship and need to make a change. Few people behave as you've explained he does.
>>
>>16592234
>I have no idea why I even want a relationship or why I think I'm happier in one. I guess I'm kinda messed up
Don't hope others will solve your abandonment issues, it's only up to you.
>>
>>16592252
I hope so too!
>>16592253
I guess I'm scared one day my current boyfriend will wake up and realize he's taking my for granted. But you're probably right.
>>
>>16592256
Thanks, I don't know why everything is just so at everyone's hands these days I mean even dates are with tinder! Part of me is scared I'll find another guy who acts like him because the don't want to settle with a girlfriend because of all the choices and available girls out there.

It makes me feel better knowing you think that most people done act like him
>>
>>16592261
>wake up and realize he's taking my for granted
What makes you think he didn't realize that already? I mean as you descibed it he doesn't respect you at all, and there was clearly some motivation that lead you to cheat.
>>
>>16592208
>>16592228

You're a rotten person. No one should be taking advice from you. Somebody betrays you and you lose sight of any sense of morality.
>>
>>16592269
I just thought if he realized it and how good I was to him something would change and he'd want to do cute thing and go on dates or just do things outside of home with me like going to my staff party's
>>
>>16592268
>It makes me feel better knowing you think that most people done act like him

They aren't... but you have to be looking in the right places. Internet dating like tindr is not the right place - that's for casual hooking up and entertainment. And that's why nobody can get away from it with a quality partner - the entertainment factor, FOMO, peer pressure, just about everything is setting you up to fail.

If you want to date from the internet join common interest groups, local service clubs, sports teams and so forth, where the interest is not on how good you look to someone else but instead it's about a passion for something.
>>
>>16592222
You don't deserve those quads
>>
>>16592282
Nah, that isn't how things works. If you let yourself be walked over, he will walk over you and realize that it's ok for him to do that. If you are good to him and he doesn't value it at all he knows that, he's just exploiting it because he doesn't care about you. If you had enough of it, he will find another bedwarmer.
>>
OP, since your boyfriend cheated on you and you decided it is ”ok” to cheat on him too or whatever, I guess it means something off about you. I don`t think you are ready for a relationship and better go single and be happy being single before committing to another person.
>>
Hey instead of sinking to his level and being a cheater who'll never be in a loving relationship built on trust. Why don't you just break up with him. It may mean being single for a while but who cares just continue be a good and kind person and you'll be surrounded by other good people.
>>
>>16592284
Ok awesome, hopefully I can just meet someone in real life!

>>16592299
I don't want to be a terrible person who will never be in a loving relationship. And I will break up with him. I'm just scared right now. But I'm miserable on the relationship and I'm finally starting to realize I don't want this anymore
>>
>>16592226
You talk like a self important cunt who believes she can speak for all females on how a guy can get with a girl when you yourself are an untrustworthy whore.
>>
>>16592318
No one like to be suffocated dude. Space is always a good idea
>>
>>16592208
>Ask a girl who just cheated on her boyfriend anything!
Why are you such piece of sh...

>>16592222
>I found out he was cheating on me.
Nevermind.

But seriously: do NOT go to bed with another person while you're committed to your boyfriend. He might be a piece of shit, but in the end, betraying hurts yourself too.

(Just dump him as soon as possible. You deserve someone better.)
>>
>>16592275
So things exist in black and white. If you don't bend over backwards to forgive someone for stabbing you in the back, you're absolutely horrible.
That's a dark outlook, though I suppose it's what some religions believe.
>>
>>16592330
I didn't, and I havnt been with many guys. I can't seem myself actually sleeping with someone for a looonnnggg time.

And ya I'm working on the dumping part. I know it needs to end
>>
>>16592208
Advice from you? Someone who just exclaimed they cheated on their boyfriend? Yeah, I'll pass.

Even if he cheated on you, why the fuck you still with him then? You cheating on him as "revenge" is dropping you as low as him. Get your shit together by being single.
>>
>>16592346
>I can't seem myself actually sleeping with someone for a looonnnggg time.
That's good. Take your time... sex is never an obligation, and while masturbating isn't so good as the real thing, sometimes it's better than a later grief.

Be attentive, though. There are plenty nice guys out there.
>>
>>16592352
It wasn't revenge, I don't want to hurt him. I love him. When I forgave him I meant it. He treated me well after I found out, told me how much he fucked up and how special I am.. But it started changing, it feels like he dosnt care, he wants to put minimal effort into me, he won't go slightly out of his way for me

I was lonely I felt hopeless and like the relationship was destined to fail, I wanted a painless way out. To feel like someone cared about me
>>
How to tell if a girl would be interested in cheating and/or making me cheat?
>>
>>16592380
What do you mean by "making you cheat" ?
>>
>>16592397

I'm in a relationship as well
>>
>>16592403
I guess signs if cheating would be if she's cold, dosnt reply to texts or dosnt want to do much with you.
>>
>>16592409

That's not what I meant. I want to know how to tell if a girl would be interested in cheating on her significant other with me and/or sleeping with me even though I'm in a relationship.
>>
did you cheat with someone you already knew or a stranger?

did you set out to cheat or did it "just happen"?

how long where you with your bf?

is he a beta?

are you living together?

what kind of guy was the guy you cheated with? eg chad, normal
>>
You're a piece of shit no one should want to talk to you.
>>
>>16592420
I met the guy at work , I just started at a new job and he asked me out for dinner

We were on and off for 2 years

No, deff not beta

No we're not living together

It was a pretty normal guy, he was attractive and really nice (held open doors, pulled out my chair, just gave me a quick kiss on the cheek at the end of the night)
>>
>>16592416
Oh just if she's always starting conversation with you, touching you when talking and try's to get you to hang out with her alone. Maybe even try's to get you to go out drinking.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.