[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How ugly am I?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
How ugly am I?
>>
>>16591466

On a scale of one to ten, with ten being really fucking ugly, you're about a really fuck ugly.
>>
>>16591471
Hey
>>
>>16591466
From 1-10, with 10 being perfect, you're about a 5. I think you're cute in a sweet, homely way.
>>
>>16591466
10/10 would snuggle the shit outta that fluffy little doggy
>>
You're not a supermodel or anything, but you've got a good face. You kind of look like Robert De Niro. I don't do number ratings, but you're not unattractive.

The main problem in this photo is your clothes. They give off kind of an uptight, sexless vibe. That sweater/shirt combo wouldn't be out of place in a retirement home. Don't try too hard to be "stylish," just choose normal clothes that are a little less bulky and colorless.
>>
3 or 4.
>>
File: 20151203_000917.jpg (406 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20151203_000917.jpg
406 KB, 1920x1080
Here's another photo.
>>
>>16591466
If I were a girl, I'd be a lesbian because of you.
>>
>>16591668

average

do something about your forehead, get a hairstyle that hides a bit of it at the corners with locks of hair

also can you grow a beard? that would probably help
>>
>>16591668
more dog pics.
>>
>>16591729
not everyone likes beards.

I prefer clean shaven.

I think hes cute in >>16591668
>>
>>16591466
>>>/soc/
Also, you're not ugly. Aesthetics are relative, confidence is key. Work on that.
>>
>>16591668
You're not ugly at all. You can tell there's joy in your life, you're smiling and your eyes have life in them. The opposite of ugly.
>>
7/10. Good looking guy.
>>
>>16591466
Yeah man, you're not ugly.
Ugliness is in the personality more or less (Unless you're absolutely repulsive looking). Just don't act like a clingy autismo or a wigger douchebag.
>>
>>16591466
A five but like. A cute five.
You'd probably be pretty dang hot if you worked your way to 12% body fat, put on some stubble, glasses would probably suit you.. I'd say squarish frames. Autumn colors especially reds.

I can get to work on the body type you want to go for as well if you're interested.
>>
>>16591939
Yeah totally, let's hear it.
>>
You look like the type of person I'd wanna sink some craft beers with.
>>
>>16592113
Alright man I just need two things. Your height and your wrist circumference. I know that sounds weird but I need to proportion your shit out
>>
>>16592167
I legitimately don't know my wrist circumference; but I'm about 5'8". Sitting about 18% body fat though.
>>
>>16592236
Alright so at 5'8'' you want to be 161 pounds.

You can work out the proportions of your forearms, thighs, biceps, calves, and neck here: http://www.fitness.com/tools/greek_proportions/

When you're in shape and at 12% body fat measure your waist.

Your waist divided by your chest should equal .75
Your waist divided by your shoulders should equal .6
Your waist divided by your hips should be .9

That's pretty much it. Your shoulders are largely genetic. Despite the numbers I'm pouring on you these are more just general goals then anything. Don't overthink things and get body dysphoria like a /fit/iot

Oh and get some cologne.

Dior Homme Intense, A*Men Pure Malt Thierry Mugler, Aventus Creed, and La Nuit de l'Homme Yves Saint Laurent makes women cream themselves despite most of these being bro fragrances.
>>
>>16591466
You are really ugly at describing yourselves.
>>
Being honest you're pretty good looking about a 7 or 8
>>
>>16591668
You look handsome here!
>>
>>16591466
>>>/soc/

You're a solid four, attention whore. It is pathetic when men ask this, and you should be disgusted with yourself; think about everything this says about you, as a man.

That snuggly dog is the only redeeming quality in your pictures.
>>
>>16591668
adorbs
>>
Fuck your chicken strips...
>>
delete this
>>
>>16592943
this is the truth
>>
File: WIN_20151222_16_44_46_Pro.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151222_16_44_46_Pro.jpg
132 KB, 1280x720
Rate me lads and lasses
>>
>>16591510
What!? Men in sweaters over a button up are so super attractive
>>
>>16593175
Ahah I legit have only worn this like once in my life for a friend's christmas party.
>>
>>16591466
Ditch the shirt and sweater getup. It makes you look old. Have your hair styled to match. Keep the dog, chicks love dogs. Makes you look responsible and dogs are friendly as fuck.
>>
Fuck off to /soc/. It's intended for rate threads.
>>
I swear 3/4ths of this board are decent looking guys thinking they are fucking ugly and unattractive to women. Work on your confidence guys.
>>
>>16593167
you're like that dude from american psycho
>>16593536
this is so fucking true it hurts
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.