[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep giving teethy blowjobs and I'm hurting my boyfriend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: il_570xN.438589373_bc11.jpg (58 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.438589373_bc11.jpg
58 KB, 480x640
I keep giving teethy blowjobs and I'm hurting my boyfriend. How do I get better at giving head?
>>
File: RosieTheRiveterWeCanDoIt.jpg (81 KB, 639x827) Image search: [Google]
RosieTheRiveterWeCanDoIt.jpg
81 KB, 639x827
Just keep practicing and don't zone out. Focus. Remember: a strong independent woman can do anything she wants! And she needs no man to do it.
>>
Just learn it one step at a time. Takes practice, like anything else. Next time, try to JUST focus on keeping your jaws open wide and your lips pulled over your teeth, and let him control the pace & motion.

Once you've gotten used to that, it'll be easier to just do it without thinking about it, and you can start learning some more advanced techniques. But you gotta learn to walk before you can run.
>>
just keep practicing your blowjob with smaller dicks (easier to not use teeth), and add 0.2 inches of girth per week (use tinder and ask for exact measurements when dating a dude)

it works just like Starting Strength, and when you're almost getting to your bf's dick size, consider the ultimate challenge sucking a dick that is +0.8 inches of girth thicker than your bf's. if you can make it, then now you're ready to suck your bf's dick with no problem at all
>>
>>16591047
Yes, do that. Your bf will love you for sucking all those guy's dicks! You go girl!
>>
>>16591065
Right?
>>
>>16591026
How much teeth? If it is a little bit it may feel fine
>>
>>16591104
I'm doing the best I can and my bf knows that, but he told me I'm really hurting him. I want to make the experience pleasurable for both of us, that's why I'm asking.
>>
>>16591026
I curl my lips over my teeth, then stick my tongue out over my bottom lip/teeth and just let the saliva flow. It's a stupid face to make and it's messy as fuck, but my boyfriend likes it.

I won't release my teeth unless I'm deep throating and my lips won't curl around my teeth anymore. He said my teeth don't hurt the base of his dick.
>>
>>16591166
Stop arousing me 16591166. I want a gf like that and I only have food to eat my feels away. I don't even want your pity, just don't rub it in my face, will ya?
>>
>>16591026
It is also possible that your jaw is just too small for his dick! If it seems to be impossible to not be toothy, then incorporate your hands more while you focus on the tip. I have a really small jaw, and it gets so sore if I go for longer than a couple minutes, and then I get toothy. I switch it up to more of a hand job with licking to get a break. My boyfriend prefers this method to me struggling and scraping him with my teeth and is very satisfied with my blowjobs. Also, I've been with the same guy for 10 years and I've honestly tried so hard to last longer or stretch my jaw out, so I'm really not just being lazy or a wuss.
>>
>>16591209
No, his dick is above average at best. He likes to brag about his dick size, because he's insecure about it. I mean there's nothing wrong with his dick per se, but it's not my jaw or his dick, it's my lack of technique.
>>
>>16591026
stop trying to take it deeper than you can manage.

there's no shame in licking and teasing being all cute with it. dont curl your lips around your teeth, you'll look like a retard. just do your best. dont force it because thats why teeth happens in the first place.

ps your boyfriend is retarded for not just telling you what to do
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.