[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two questions, both sex related: 1 - Making my girlfriend cum.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Two questions, both sex related:

1 - Making my girlfriend cum. I can't tell whether or not I'm making my gf cum. We'll start fucking around for a bit and I'll begin fingering her. After a few minutes, she'll stop making out with me and start breathing heavily and moaning. Sometimes she'll start bucking against my hand and basically fucking herself against it and squirming. She'll do this for like five minutes and giggle a bit but I don't know if she's actually cumming or not. She'll almost always stop me a few minutes into it and tell me she wants me to fuck her. That's great but I know sex isn't as good for her and I want to make sure she's having as much fun as I am. She's very generous sexually and I want to return the favor.

2 - I have a hard time cumming from blowjobs. I just can't seem to relax and enjoy the act because it's very passive. Even during sex sometimes I have a hard time just letting go and enjoying myself. Like there's a lot of shit running through my mind and I have to try extra hard to block it out so I can get down to business.

Thoughts? Opinions? Advice?
>>
I have the same problem with being passive* I try to fap only on weekends and I try to stop on weekdays and it has helped with blow jobs and her being on top. Try teasing her alot before going down or fingering her and when it comes to sex I like to put a pillow under her butt when I'm on top. When on top pin down her legs girls like tension. Also you can hold her legs.
>>
Rub her clit while you're fucking her. My gf likes oral but cuts the hardest during actual sex, but it can't just be penetration alone. Keep the clit involved, it's all about the combination, stimulate as many parts of her body at the same time as you can.

For a lot of girls, dirty talk helps a LOT, too. Engage her mentally as well as physically, try out your fantasies/kinks with her, and encourage her to try hers.

Communication is really the key to the whole thing. You're having a hard time summing because you're not really at ease yet. Good sex is all about cutting loose, dropping your inhibitions.
>>
>>16590462

>cuts the hardest
*cums the hardest
>>
1 - Ask her. You can't read her mind and she shouldn't expect you to read her mind.
2 - Stress and anxiety is the most common source of sexual complications including anorgasmia. Try things like working out, stretching, back massages, breathing exercise and yoga to ease yourself into the proper mood.
>>
The only time I can make my girlfriend get close to climax is from penetration but every girl is different. My girlfriend is only 5'2 and 100 pounds so I think it's purely just any average male fills her.
>>
>>16590462

>hard time summing
* hard time cumming. My auto-correct is a total prude, apparently
>>
>>16590490
I've never known an auto correct app that would, by default, suggest curse words or sexual terms.

>>16590474
I ask her if she likes what I'm doing while I'm fingering her, if she wants it faster, harder, etc. She's usually too busy twitching to really give me an intelligible response though. Should I just flat out ask, "did you cum"?
>>
>>16590439
If her abs have convulsions she came. They have to be authentic though. You'll learn to tell the difference. If she didn't have them it didn't meen she didn't orgasm.
>>
File: 1376742931440.png (100 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
1376742931440.png
100 KB, 342x245
>>16590478
Wow, she's a fat fuck. I weigh around 110 and I'm 5'7, and I'm a MAN
>>
>>16590511
>I'm a MAN

keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>16590519
Will that make me grow a dick?
>>
>>16590511

Lol you're small as fuck weight wise dude. Like that's in the skeletor area
>>
>>16590501
then chances are good she actually did cum.
Just ask her afterwards "I was wondering, did you actually orgasm? I heard some women have trouble, but you seemed pretty into what we did..."

Also This>>16590509
>>
>>16590439
>1 - Making my girlfriend cum. I can't tell whether or not I'm making my gf cum.

Why don't you ask her?
>>
>>16590439
1 - wtf then talk to her about it. "Sarah, when we sex, do you cum?". Try to have conversations about your sex, it will evolve and get better MUCH faster, will also dissolve your insecurities and help both of you enjoy it more. You won't have to be constantly analyzing whether she's cumming or not. Here's a tip for ya: she probably knows how to make herself cum. Drop your ego and ask her to teach you.

2 - All people are different, and while my brain struggles to understand it, this includes having some people not being into blowjobs. I think the biggest hindrance to people enjoying sex is different insecurities. Do your insecurities spike when you get a blowjob? Then the blowjob isn't the problem, your brain is.

~~~TL;DR. Practice letting go and just feeling the feeling. (this also applies to all facets of life woop woop)~~~
>>
>>16590501

>do you want me to go faster?
>do you want me to go harder?
>d-did you cum?

Learn her fucking body language you faggot. It will give you all the answers you want. Nothing kills sexy time quicker than constant questions.
>>
>>16590747
Communication is key, faggot
>>
Pic=I'm so wet and horny right now. Literally. Yes, literally.
>>
>>16590462

Question: How do you actually rub the clit while fucking her?

I mean are you sticking your finger in there with your dick? Or is it exposed while the girls legs are spread or what?

I dont into female anatomy. And I've actually had sex (I was shit, but was fun)
>>
>>16590519
Pwned!
>>
>>16591134

Did I just time travel back to 2007?
>>
>>16591099

It's easiest when I'm going at it from behind (doggystyle, spoons, reverse cowgirl) and kind of awkward to get the right angle if we're face-to-face.

The clit is at the top of her pussy (like, closest to the belly-button) above the opening, so it's not like I stick my fingers inside her along with my dick. I just rub around that area while I'm doing her.

Just play with it, mix it up, do whatever you want and gauge her reactions. You can give her some pleasure just by rubbing and massaging the skin around it, moving it around a bit. Some girls are real sensitive to direct contact, some of them really want you to dig in and smack it and treat it rough. Experimentation is good, variety is good. Don't just give her pure maxed-out pleasure all the time, learn to tease and withhold, give the session some peaks and valleys. And never touch her pussy with dry fingers.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.