[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I bother with her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
A new girl started working at my job. She's kind of hot and seems nice enough, but some things about her are red flags. Am I being too picky? I don't want to get involved with a crazy chick.
>Doesn't wear a bra like, ever. She's European but says she was born in Kansas.
>Smokes cigarettes
>May have an eating disorder
>Has a massive tattoo on her back of a forest God
>>
>>16590396
Fuck her but don't get attached.

She will spread rumors if you're a dick so treat her well and then it's her fault if it goes sour.
>>
Just get to know her, have fun, and don't get too attached until you really feel like you can trust her. Those things might be "red flags," or she might turn out to be cool. Sounds like you really don't know yet. That's pretty much the exact purpose of dating
>>
Nothing too crazy red flags-wise, but smoking and tattoos are generally signs she's a whore. Also women in europe wear a bra
>>
>>16590396
I wouldn't invest time or emotion into someone like that unless you're looking for quick action. She works with you too, keep that in mind.
>>
>>16590396
How big are her breasts?
Obviously I'm curious, but it's also important. If she has tiny tits then I suppose it's not uncommon. Having big breasts and not wearing a bra is more of a red flag. Why won't she use?
>>
OP here. I say "new," but she's been here for a few months. She's just really quiet and keeps to herself. I don't think she's a whore, since our friendly neighborhood Chad tried to talk to her and she brushed him off. I like her because she's sweet (brings in bread and cookies for everyone every few weeks), and really smart in funny ways. I just want to make sense of these things before I try and make a move. I feel like she'd be a sweet and loyal gf, but I felt that way about my last one, before she tried to move in with me after a month of dating.
>>
>>16590446
Small. They're definitely there but you can only see she's not wearing a bra if she leans back or forward.
>>
>>16590447
you can't make sense of someone before getting to know them. just go for it and see what happens.

>I feel like she'd be a sweet and loyal gf
don't build some angelic image of her in your head before actually getting to know her, it'll be harder to see red flags when they arise
>>
>>16590452
Ok. Sounds hot.
In any case. I wouldn't consider it a red flag.
I wouldn't date someone that smoked, but that's just me. I wouldn't say it's a red flag. I just don't like it. Tattoo might be a red flag. What is the most concern is the eating thing.

If you start dating she can easily end up a landwhale.
>>
>>16590396
Do you work near a trailer park or something?
>>
>>16590452
What color are her nipples?
>>
>>16590396
why do you think she has an eating disorder?
>>
>>16590468
>>16590471
Yeah, I don't want to put her on a pedestal.
>>16590472
No, a semi-rural college town. She actually owns chickens and turkeys, but she's vegetarian.
>>16590496
I don't know. She's blonde and pale, so pink probably.
>>16590513
One of my (girl) friends at work said that she thinks this girl does. She never eats what she brings in for us because she "does't like sweets", she says her favorite food is rutabaga. She's small, but she still has nice boobs and a sexy figure, but I think it's because her waist is really thin. She complains that she never exercises though, so I don't think she's super obsessed with being thin, she may just not eat a lot.
>>
>>16590447
>smart in funny ways
What does that mean?
>>
>>16590555
>her waist is really thin
>she never exercises
>sexy figure

>my (girl) friends at work said that she thinks this girl does.

so some cow probably made it up because of course it's natural to eat refined sugar on a daily basis.
>>
>>16590555
I go a day or two without eating sometimes. Maybe that's weird for fatties, but I think it's fine to stay thin.

Anyways, the girl sounds weird over all. Having small boobers isn't an excuse for no bra. It's disturbing to see someone's carrots pointing at you all day, ew. Smelling like cigs isn't hot. The tattoo would throw me off when I was fucking her or out with her.

I would be embarrassed fucking/dating it, but to each their own. If you like her go ahead. But then again, you are posting this on here about her, so you must not like her that much/be worried what other people will think. And to the second one people will think you're weird too, so grow a tougher skin and prepare yourself first. Please don't lead her on and hurt her, we have enough bitter bitches in this country.
>>
>>16590598
She just knows a lot about the most random things. She told me about cultural and botanical history of different types of potato, and she knows a lot about literature.
>>16590621
Maybe. My friend is nice.
>>16590702
Well, the thing is that she looks completely normal, she actually dresses really nice every day, heels and a dress usually. She smells good, so I don't know how much she smokes, and you can't see her tat at all, she just said she has one and it's big. No one I know thinks she's super weird, they just think she's shy and intense. My friend says Angela from The Office.

I don't care about being judged, but I do want to hear about what people think of her red flags. My last ex was crazy and I really do not want to get into something like that on accident.
>>
>>16590555
soooo you and your friend are going around saying she has an eating disorder because shes thin?

so far the most red flags im seeing are coming are from you

dont approach her. you dont deserve to be with her.
>>
>>16591028
My friend has told me that she thinks so and I was kind of convinced, but I don't know if she told other people too. My friend tried to be friendly with her but she was kind of standoffish, and they didn't have much in common. She's definitely unique and a little exotic. I think I make a good boyfriend, I know how to make a girl happy and make enough money to take her out on dates. I'm a nice guy and in my opinion I'm pretty attractive too.
>>
Op, post a pic?
>>
>>16591376
>i'm a nice guy

again, you dont deserve to approach her. only absolutely pricks are self proclaimed "nice guys"

and gee, i wonder why she didnt want to befriend your shitty friend
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.