[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are stepfathers so shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 234.png (118 KB, 223x261) Image search: [Google]
234.png
118 KB, 223x261
Why are stepfathers so shitty
>>
stepfathers are pretty awesome except toward shitty children
>>
Your question isn't vague at all OP.
>>
>>16590248
they're awesome, back the fuck up
>>
My stepdad is sitting here playing video games with me on his 73 in tv. He also smokes weed. Hes pretty quiet but mostly because he just stays out of shit and it's pretty awesome.
>>
>>16590248
It has to do more with your mothers taste.
>>
Kids are usually a pain in the ass. Step parents treat them as just when that's what they are instead of as beautiful wonderful creatures because without the blood parent connection they're not blinded by love.
>>
step parents are always shitty to kids that aren't theirs. blame your Mom.
>>
>>16590304
Step dads step in when the real father leaves and they take care of you like you're their true son, at least that's my step dad - I didn't even know he was my step dad until somebody introduced the concept to me recently, I also never realized his race was different than mine because I consider him my father
>>
>>16590312

I have a step son and not to sound like a dick but he gets on my nerves...

>inb4 leave the relationship

He's not a bad kid. He's a very good kid and he has his issues. The thing is my wife stops me from getting him to man up. Over our history I could have brought him up correctly but my wife interferes (I'm not trying to beat him or do anything stupid) and so I blame her.

I told her straight up that I don't want to have a child with her because I can't stand to see my biological son being raised the same way. We would get divorced. Three years of the military has also probably let me to have some high standards with certain things so I might just be a bit of an asshole but not just as a stepfather, it probably would have let to me being an asshole real father too.

I don't see myself as a evil monster that most people would say I am because my wife wants to stay with me and to abandon them when they would have no place to eat and my wife alone wouldn't be able to handle shit I'm doing them both a favor by sticking around.

I'll say I'm an asshole to stop anyone from wasting their time.
>>
>>16590335
Nah you're fine. I owe my step father a lot, I can never repay him fully, just the fact that you marry a woman with a child already is respectable. Not to get too gay, I fought my step dad in his prime when I was 13-14, it was nice to duke it out with him and I know he held back, didn't use his full power so not to catch jail time.
>>
>>16590356
>the fact that you marry a woman with a child already is respectable
no it's not lol
>>
File: 3849681-7702995640-ffc.p.png (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
3849681-7702995640-ffc.p.png
54 KB, 625x626
>>16590366

/pol/ please go. Your post identifies you as a immature manchild that believes in the parroting of the word cuck and would have in a heartbeat without thinking a bunch of mother/son only families running around without a man in the relationship period.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.