[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penis Growing Pain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: GSkp71v.jpg (337 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
GSkp71v.jpg
337 KB, 2448x3264
My erection has started to become bigger and bigger and now its begun to hurt. Like its going to explode. The pain is around the middle. When I say pain what I really mean is sore. Like a sore bone though. Usually my erection was something like 7.5 x 5-6. At but its grown over the last 6 months to a length around 8 or 8.25 (fluctuating between the 2) and the girth is that of a cone. usually right below the head its always been 5 and around the middle flairs out to 5.5 and the 6 at the base. Occasionally before I would measure if at 5.25 below the head but the base would always be the same. Now for some reason my penis swells up even more and around the area where it flairs out, hurts a little. Below the head it was around 5.5 and around the base 6.125 or so. Where its usually starts to flair and become 5.5 it was 5.75. Is this something to be concerned about.
Its size is really inconsistent and sometimes its massive. Dont really know if I should be happy or freaky out that Im going to pop something in my dick. Im in my early 20s but Ive heard that you can still grow until 25 or so.
>>
talk to a doctor.
>>
>>16590081
I cant that easily.
>>
>>16590099

well its not like we can give you any help its a medical issue we arent medicinal no matter what advice we give it ends with 'go find a doctor and make sure' and any treatment would be done through a doctor anyways
>>
>>16590119
Not looking for treatment. Just if anyone else has experience with something like this. If its normal or not. Possibly dangerous or benign. You dont go to the doctor every time something is weird.
>>
>>16590167
>You dont go to the doctor every time something is weird.

yes you do, when it concerns vital organs liek the penis.
>>
What goods a huge dick if it doesn't function. Talk to a doctor now.
>>
>>16590216
>vital organs
>like penis
wah
>>
Has anything unusual happened before this started? Got kicked? Slided out whilst fucking? Unusual masturbation? Could be that some of the swelling tissue is damaged and now blood isn't controled enough anymore when getting an erection
>>
Did you take anything that would cause the side effects of penile growth?
>>
>>16590229
>>16590216
I dont have access to a doctor that easily.
>>16590238
Nah I have a pretty healthy low meat diet. No medicine or anything like that.
>>16590232
Could you elaborate on unusual masturbation. It wouldnt be anything recent though.
>>
>>16590065
Was doing some reading and read it could be a combinations of growing and frequent masturbation. Catch is I only masturbate ever 3 or 4 days. Which I guess is still frequent.
Should I try no fap and see if it persist. Only thing Ive been doing differently is kegels. Ive been trying to do the kegels that reach the deeper muscles because I normally only do the ones that are used to lift the penis.
>>
what do you guys think about this threads ideas
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/mens-health/904292-pain-middle-penis.html
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.