[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would it be unhealthy to eat 2 pounds of yogurt a day? I sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Would it be unhealthy to eat 2 pounds of yogurt a day?
I sometimes eat 4 but if I limit myself I can do with like 2 pounds and a sub sandwich then call it a day
It doesn't seem to be unhealthy in theory because it's only 440 calories in all with the yogurt I eat
I'm addicted
>>
What kind of yoghurt? Do you eat something else?
>>
>>16590047
This kind exactly
>>
>>16590043
It's unhealthy to eat 2 pounds of anything everyday.
>>
>>16590047
if it matters
>>
>>16590043
Yep, no one ever dies from eating too much potassium.
>>
Balance is important. The yogurt itself is not unhealthy, but there are lots of important nutrients that yogurt DOESN'T have, which is why you need to eat other foods.

Yogurt is a source of protein, but you still need some fruits/vegetables and probably some starches/grains/breads as well. And it's also always a good idea to take a daily multivitamin if you've got a limited diet like this.
>>
You'll most likely live without being aware of any consequences anytime soon. Futurewise (10/20 years+) who the fuck knows but it can't be any more unhealthy than fast food and shit everyone lives off off nowadays.

I say go for it, that sub itself would be a pretty healthy way to input most other essentials (i.e. lettuce, tomato, meat, bread,).
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 643x253) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 643x253
How do you feel?
There's no fat in it. You need that for your brain. Also, zero fiber. Don't you get constipated? I would recommend to add some oats and fruits (apples, bananas, oranges, mangos, clementines, berries) or nuts. This way you'll have something even more yummy and it will be healthy too!
>>
>>16590058
>doesnt know that 32oz doesnt equal a liter
There are more metrics being used here than you seem to realize. oz isnt always a for volume of a fluid. Youre going to be a fat lard.
>>
>>16590043
Why the fuck would you want to eat that much yogurt in a day?
>>
>>16590100

maybe he likes it.

OP, you probably want to run this question through /fit/ they're pretty knowledgeable about food intake even thought they have worn spines and shit.

They will shitpost tho.
>>
>>16590100
becuase it's delicious
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.